lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Do someone has a save with full gallery unlocked from the LAST version ? ( 1.10 with 3 new scenes)

Sep 10, 2019
Please try this, tell me if there is any difference (its the Elf content)
Sorry for the delay
The translation still seems like it's MTL (not sure if it is or not). Sometimes words are repeated or sentences are broken off and continue in a different text box without the characters name above.

And to clarify, I meant everything after the final boss is still MTL, not just the elf content. The dialogue after you kill the final boss and all the bonus content (addition scenes with costumes, pregnancy scenes, all the scenes with Claudia, etc)

Hurrican016

Mar 14, 2019
Is someone or a team working on a proper English translation for this game?

For information, I worked on the translation of Raiouger (GapTax) with dmcr.

Last edited:

Ryuseii

Jul 21, 2017
Awesome, something about the shop keeper's plain appearance makes her absurdly hot, glad to see more scenes with her.

Reactions: jowishg

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Sorry for the delay
The translation still seems like it's MTL (not sure if it is or not). Sometimes words are repeated or sentences are broken off and continue in a different text box without the characters name above.

And to clarify, I meant everything after the final boss is still MTL, not just the elf content. The dialogue after you kill the final boss and all the bonus content (addition scenes with costumes, pregnancy scenes, all the scenes with Claudia, etc)
Strange. Does it happen in the 1.0 version?

Reactions: Land Lady Lover

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Hey thanks a lot for all the work you've put into this so far. Thought I'd drop in and say I am encountering the same problem as Land Lady Lover; I was under the impression that those rough MTL lines were ones that you haven't gotten to yet. If memory serves, the following are still rough MTL:

- All scenes with the witch
- All scenes with the queen
- All scenes with the grandma except for the first one
- All scenes that are unlocked via mini-boss items post final boss and all pregnant scenes
- All scenes with the elf except for the first one (right after final boss); same thing after copying '1.10content' file into data folder.

By the way, if you try to access the scenes from the recollection room, all scenes will be in original MTL.

Just to confirm, all we had to do was overwrite the files in the data folder correct?
Alright lets try to pinpoint what's happening:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The green text is the MTL, which one you see on her first (HJ) scene? (Should appear both in 1.0 and 1.1)
The second image should be from Helene after you get the "Dungerous swimsuit" item.
I'm starting to believe reusing the 1.0 translation to the newer versions didn't work.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Yeah it appears that I am indeed getting the original MTL (see attached images). Now just to be clear, is copying the .json files into the www/data folder the only thing we needed to do in order to have the edited translations work? I don't have the 1.0 version of the game so can't comment on version compatibility.
Yes you should copy into the /data folder and replace when prompted
Could you share the save before helene's swimsuit scene? I's like to test it

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 57 Votes