Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Soooo if anyone wants to follow development from the dev here is his blog: it should probably be added in main OP next to his DLsite link even if it's in JP, I'll send a report to edit the OP.

Here are the latest 2 posts since his 1.10 release that explains his thoughts on his next game(he's undecided if it's going to be just a CG pack like his previous releases or a game) and notes about 1.20 release.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basically just an update with scenes for the shop keeper lady, similar to the 1.10 update which added scenes for the castles magician. Posts translated using DeepL.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Soooo if anyone wants to follow development from the dev here is his blog: it should probably be added in main OP next to his DLsite link even if it's in JP, I'll send a report to edit the OP.

Here are the latest 2 posts since his 1.10 release that explains his thoughts on his next game(he's undecided if it's going to be just a CG pack like his previous releases or a game) and notes about 1.20 release.

Basically just an update with scenes for the shop keeper lady, similar to the 1.10 update which added scenes for the castles magician. Posts translated using DeepL.
Game better have an update for Orc Lady.
It's rare to see female Orc in Japanese stuff as it is so she better get some more scenes (Just hope no more cuckshit).

Reactions: Wravsaf

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Game better have an update for Orc Lady.
It's rare to see female Orc in Japanese stuff as it is so she better get some more scenes (Just hope no more cuckshit).
Orc ladies already have like 3-4 scenes so chances are very likely no more updates for them, only other character I can think of that gets an update is the queens daughter or the inn lady near the forest (and even then he might reuse assets because that inn lady is actually apart of his older work).

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Orc ladies already have like 3-4 scenes so chances are very likely no more updates for them, only other character I can think of that gets an update is the queens daughter or the inn lady near the forest (and even then he might reuse assets because that inn lady is actually apart of his older work).
Does she? I used a save from here and the recollection room only has 1 with variations.
I mean the green lady, not the brown ogres.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Does she? I used a save from here and the recollection room only has 1 with variations.
I mean the green lady, not the brown ogres.
Oh you mean the castle orc maid, I totally forgot about her because I didn't even realize she was a character until I completed the game and was in the gallery room lol. Yeah she has potential to be updated! Also reminds me that there are knights in the castle as well later into the game that could have updates as well. Not sure if they're from former games because I don't recognize them but we'll see.

Sep 10, 2019
I'm at 70% of a fan translation and slight re-write when the machine translation isn't quite understood. I tried to be faithful to the author's story but I've added my own flair when necessary and changed the names a bit.

Even with a true translation you're limited with the number of characters you can use to convey the translation.
So I used my own addition to supplement the downsides of RPG maker too.

Tell me what you guys think, and yes this needs much proofreading and the battle system and rewards information will be fixed soon.

Decompress the translation.zip "data" folder into the "www" "data" folder to get it working.

I was going to release it when completed... But needed input what you guys think of it.

I'm also going to uncensor the artwork much later.
Here's a uncensored image using deepcreampy, that needs more editing in photoshop.

Here's the translation zip : Translation file zip

Did you finish your rewrite?

Virt-A-MILF

May 5, 2017
Actually I'm busy working on another project right now. I was really using that rewrite to help me get my creative writing juices flowing since I'm currently in the process of making a renpy game myself. I wasn't really going to release it to the public, but felt why not. The release here was a minor detour from my other project I got burned out on, so sadly I'm resuming such on my free time.

So hopefully much-much later, I can resume it if a true translation isn't made. I'm happy you enjoyed it though.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Oh you mean the castle orc maid, I totally forgot about her because I didn't even realize she was a character until I completed the game and was in the gallery room lol. Yeah she has potential to be updated! Also reminds me that there are knights in the castle as well later into the game that could have updates as well. Not sure if they're from former games because I don't recognize them but we'll see.
Yeah the fat Orc maid.
It would be a shame to leave her with 1 scene.

ZeroR3

Jul 7, 2017
Hey, I'm working on editing MTL, but it's slow work and It will take quite a lot of time, so any help would be appreciated. About patching - from what I saw from 1.10 one, author changed some lines and added new lines to old events, so translation was completely out of place, but it shouldn't be hard to adapt it. I will try to paste it along with my progress so far in next few hours.

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes