Cry Further

Dec 22, 2018
Quick question :
Can anyone tell me if there sex sound effects in the game and if so are they only voice or voice and skin slapping or neither ?

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
I wonder if I choose japanese language over English.

It's hard to understand with google translated text.

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
i can speak english properly but im not english , so sometimes the procediment to write all the sentences in right order is tiresome, so fuck you bitch
son, your grammar is all over the place, it's not it being tiresome but you just being bad at it

Quick question :
Can anyone tell me if there sex sound effects in the game and if so are they only voice or voice and skin slapping or neither ?
there's no voice in the game but iirc there was some slapping, haven't played the game in a while so i don't really remember

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Nope it's my fault going to take down all links until i correct it seems ubtasha translations are not being compatible with the new content or somehow botched it so will have to change them will try using the TPP file to see if that helps or else it will just have to be MTL

will be put back in 15-20 minutes

Last edited:

Cry Further

Dec 22, 2018
son, your grammar is all over the place, it's not it being tiresome but you just being bad at it

there's no voice in the game but iirc there was some slapping, haven't played the game in a while so i don't really remember
Sink into your mind , try harder to remmember hehe ,
If you dont thanks anyway .

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Why there is the animated tag in this?
The game is good, despite the shitty MTL, but it is not animated

shadow_ascendant

Dec 18, 2018
DOWNLOAD
Win
:

Extras: SAVE - CG RIP
download file ?
Yo where is the download link?
Nope it's my fault going to take down all links until i correct it seems ubtasha translations are not being compatible with the new content or somehow botched it so will have to change them will try using the TPP file to see if that helps or else it will just have to be MTL

will be put back in 15-20 minutes

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Updated the OP to ver 1.2 with Mtl...the new content is working fine and it starts from entering the castle , the first chamber on the right enter it then enter the 2 nd door here in this area on the right side u can find Catalina in bath area ... let me know if there are any more botches ...Again sorry for the messup

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes