Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
most of it has been edited but there's some odd bits here and there, like the Ogre party member having MTL dialogue at the witch's house

Reactions: Dirion
May 1, 2020
most of it has been edited but there's some odd bits here and there, like the Ogre party member having MTL dialogue at the witch's house
Nice! May play through it again as I went through it when it was first posted here, but the dialog was terrible. I could barely understand what was being said so I just focused on the pretty pictures.

May 1, 2020
Well I just tried it again for the better writing and it's still bad. Was hoping it was cleaned up a little better. Oh well.

I did a Google search to see if I could find a better edit and I found a file, but have no idea where to put it as I'm dumb with this kind of stuff. It's an apk file which I think is wrong as when I google that file, it just keeps bringing up Android devices. Can anyone help this idiot out?

Last edited:

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
O mee o my, not sure if it's cause I'm a grammar nazi but the level of bad translation was kinda understated even for the newest update. Lotta comments saying it got better, so that makes me fear what it was before (now let me go check out the "brave" bookcase xd)

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Are there any games like this one just with a good translation? I liked the art and the Incest, but I can't really appreciate the game with this shitty translation.

Reactions: f4f4

Emmy

Mar 8, 2018
Nothing but thick meaty older women. Perfection
shame about the mtl

Last edited:
Reactions: rat31

gamer2012boy

Jul 26, 2017
Wanted to try the game but I guess the translation sucks
Nice! May play through it again as I went through it when it was first posted here, but the dialog was terrible. I could barely understand what was being said so I just focused on the pretty pictures.
So i guess this is one of those games where "a picture is worth a thousand words" is the only solution! ;)

jamesbatg

Feb 1, 2019
anyone know more rpgm games like this ive played island saga and warlok and boobs but i need more recomandations

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes