AlyxMS

Nov 5, 2017
Hmm, if you unpack the game, you can see there are more content with Katarina and Sierra that's not in the recollection room.

Anyone know about how to unlock them?

Tarannos

Aug 24, 2019
Hmm, if you unpack the game, you can see there are more content with Katarina and Sierra that's not in the recollection room.

They are up in the 1.20 ! They added some scenes !

Aug 27, 2019

From Developer note: " I've included a folder of high-resolution images as an added bonus."

That makes me think they are stand alone graphics files and not integrated with the game.

Just unzip and enjoy! (I meant unzip the files, Perverts!)

LindLind

May 15, 2018
maybe its fool question, but how to go east, town

guard say its dangerous and blocked path, also i go to forest and meet Helene, and after that stuck

i didnt know ,IM missing something

May 1, 2020
maybe its fool question, but how to go east, town

guard say its dangerous and blocked path, also i go to forest and meet Helene, and after that stuck

i didnt know ,IM missing something
The MTL is bad, but it's not so bad you can't understand it. Go to the locked gate and the game tells you to go back home and talk to your Mom.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
According to the DLSite listing, the game has pregnancy; therefore, I'm adding the tag.

Reactions: Hellfrost

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
nice big titted girls, quality is quite good especially for a hentai game, but damn i hate those cutted sex scenes with anonymous looking guys and only little boys (shotas?) in it..

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes