3.30 star(s) 21 Votes

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks, it works now.
If you're only interested in the gallery the only thing this offer over the trial is some voice acting.

Here's the patch.
Uncensored 2D and 3D parts.
Unlocked whole gallery

Mega
While i can run the patch Gmg downloaded, i just can't get this to run at all, i have no savefile, i run it with, without emulator/locale and it still crashes.

Last edited:

1BakaHentai

Nov 3, 2021
Thank you for the lively discussion. I am very pleased with the happy requests and strict opinions :)
We are a small indie game development team.
I would be grateful if you could support me with DLSite if possible so that I can continue development in the future (English is supported).
Hello. Just bought your game from dlsite. Are you going to implement only mouse controls, like in your previous game?

Reactions: Beats9821

xTheLaw

Jun 19, 2018
Thank you for the lively discussion. I am very pleased with the happy requests and strict opinions :)
I would be grateful if you could support me with DLSite if possible so that I can continue development in the future (English is supported).
While I don't like the gameplay at all, I really like the theme of the game and the hentai animations are great so I still decided to buy the game.

Can you please keep the base files uncensored in the future? I know you have to censor it for DLsite but leaving the base files uncensored lets us see it uncensored with a mod.
No game has ever had problems keeping the base files uncensored. There's no good reason to do that.
You're just making the experience worse for players by doing that.

althepro

Dec 20, 2018
Played your other game, Fallen Princess Knight, gonna buy this one to support xd

lolPico

Aug 25, 2018
my fps drop like hell even through i change to very low setting

hope thare some mod to fix it ;L

syncrinity

May 19, 2017
I feel like the only one completely stuck at the beginning. Once I escape the starting room, all I can do is circle around the map endlessly. I don't have the second security key, so I can only run between the 2 guard stations without ever finding out what to do next. Driving me nuts lol

HentaiProdigy

Aug 11, 2017
I can't get out of the first area either, just stuck running around in a circle with the level 1 key card. The only "dead guards" I've seen are the ones immediately outside of your room, and the only checkpoints are the ones with the yellow guards with rifles guarding them.

Edit:
Found the answer earlier on in the thread. Get impregnated by SCPs (Attractive Man and Human-Faced Dog) enough times until an emergency happens.

Last edited:

Mhiggey

Jun 5, 2018
does anyone know what this option does? I didn't see any difference with her.
From my understanding it means that you won't birth any human guards/staff that appear and run around. For example, if just decide to get knocked up by the white witch a few times, then you'll have multiple witches roaming around.

Reactions: vergil3322

lolPico

Aug 25, 2018
have full game has an ending?

and how do i find a Angel Statue

i been seach around an hour+bumb to a lot of annoying creature i got no luck find his room

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
have full game has an ending?

and how do i find a Angel Statue

i been seach around an hour+bumb to a lot of annoying creature i got no luck find his room
its a lvl 3 object so try to search there and it is next to the next guard zone

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes