3.30 star(s) 21 Votes

Black Thunder

Nov 16, 2017
how do you get through the security gate? It's the one after the peace gate.

EDIT: seems you have to give birth to one of every monster to get through all gates

Last edited:

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
my fps drop like hell even through i change to very low setting

hope thare some mod to fix it ;L
Gotta confirm this. At 720p with very low setting i don't even get 20 FPS, and this effects also the 2D animations, ruining them.

It's true that I have an old GT 650M, but I can run GTA V without much problem at 1080p. A small H game shouldn't be this big of a problem.

redmagebr

Oct 12, 2016
A small H game shouldn't be this big of a problem.
Quite the contrary. AAA developers can usually afford artists that can work without many polygons (meaning the models are not as resource-intensive) and usually they'll pick shaders/effects according to the target hardware they want purchasing the game.

Indie devs usually can't afford to optimize much, the first model to pops out working is going to be used and they won't bother toning it down for certain hardware. And as for shaders/effects, they'll just pick whatever looks cool and add it in.

I have a 2080S and this game eats up 80% of it to maintain 60 FPS at 4K. It is quite heavy.

There might be mods for BepinEx that disable stuff, you could try to search for them. The shaders look quite expensive, and he seems to have added physics everywhere, which is also pretty expensive.

The dev seems to be targetting the Core i5-4590/970 GTX as recommended, so yeah, a 650M with a notebook CPU shouldn't cut it.

lolPico

Aug 25, 2018
after been playing through
bumb alot of mob

birth alot of SCP creature

i got an conclusion that
this dump fking game has an ending

yea you through this game just an standard has no ending?

you wrong!! it has ending

but its not worth to get it

its just cutscnene POV you escape by escalator and thare emty helicopter waithing outside of the door
while outside thare explosion/bomb and lotta shit going on

after that screen fade white

yea good luck 1X year old girls know how to ride an helicopter to escape SCP island LMFAO

• Haha
Reactions: Tadneet2242

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
how do you get through the security gate? It's the one after the peace gate.

EDIT: seems you have to give birth to one of every monster to get through all gates
Strange, I've done that and the security (broken one) or the Red gate (Jailed gate with 2 guards and fuels) didn't open.

EDIT: I must had some other fluids on her before trying the doc. After retrying it did open.

Last edited:

nope.spawn

Aug 14, 2017
Strange, I've done that and the security (broken one) or the Red gate (Jailed gate with 2 guards and fuels) didn't open.
It's not about variety. Just keep birthing until you hit a certain number to cause another security breach. You can adjust the cell_times parameter in pregnancy.ini to shorten pregnancy cycles.

haminhhuy

May 8, 2020
It's not about variety. Just keep birthing until you hit a certain number to cause another security breach. You can adjust the cell_times parameter in pregnancy.ini to shorten pregnancy cycles.
Can you explain more specifically. I can't find it

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
While using the uncensor patch the Angel statue vanished, but it didn't matter to clear the game nor see it on gallery.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I'm still stuck in the first area. I don't know how many births it takes to open the next area @@
You need to give birth to dog's child 3 times if I remember it correctly. A new path should open afterwards along with a new security card found in a body.

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes