3.30 star(s) 21 Votes

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Finally got the yellow gate down but could not fine level 2 key. Got chain raped about 15 times in that room looking for the key, deleted the game.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I want to say this is a ok game but the lack of UI and known unlock points really turns this game into a grind fest. Best get the uncensor patch and watch everything via the teddy bear gallery in the girls room.

Reactions: HellsBells

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
I'd say this was a great game if not for the fact that all the fuckwads keep interrupting what I'm doing. Can't even take 2 steps without a SCP hazmat suit mofo tackling me.

Reactions: ShenhonMV

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
congrats, this is the first game of this forum that made me feel weird. still wondering if i can manage to play more of it

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I'd say this was a great game if not for the fact that all the fuckwads keep interrupting what I'm doing. Can't even take 2 steps without a SCP hazmat suit mofo tackling me.
Turn on "do not place human children on the game field" setting, that should help.

Xangeon007

Dec 20, 2019
ya cant seem to find lvl 2 card, and its just a nightmare with how many units "patrolling" the areas ive been at currently.

Edit: Also don't even know if there is "futa" in here cause the Level 2 card seems unfindable. And trust me I've looked everywhere at least 3 times by now.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes