3.30 star(s) 21 Votes

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Give birth to dog's child 3 or 4 times, they will wreak havoc in the area causing a new path to open along with the card in a dead body. Pregnancy mechanic is not just there for visuals, it is used for progressing through areas.

Ngo Van Dang

Sep 13, 2018
so I must have sex to dog face human only?

Edited: Ok I start seeing yellow guard corpse and a dog corpse around but theres no key card yet, maybe I need to give births some more time

Last edited:

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
o shiet Anastia was kinda cool, if not too creepy, really liked the 3d animations and 2d cgs blending, wanna see more of that in future games; but less horror. Im not sure if I played the full game of fallen knight anastia

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
Pheww managed to finish it. Final note you get from torn pieces:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huh, this explanation is genuinely kinda depressing. Having to isolate yourself from any contact with any other male because
would make for an interesting short horror story.

Or maybe not, it's probably just disgusting.

Geraldinno

Dec 15, 2021
Huh, this explanation is genuinely kinda depressing. Having to isolate yourself from any contact with any other male because
would make for an interesting short horror story.

Or maybe not, it's probably just disgusting.
Interestingly enough there is an actual scp that causes all men that see her to want to fuck her. Well atleast until it got rewritten due to outrage.
Also it seems incredibly braindead to me to have her in a facility with male only monsters and staff.

Xangeon007

Dec 20, 2019
even with the way to get level 2 keycard, following the steps, it still doesnt spawn, not sure what im missing but eh. kinda a turn off being stuck behind something that seems to be RNG

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
even with the way to get level 2 keycard, following the steps, it still doesnt spawn, not sure what im missing but eh. kinda a turn off being stuck behind something that seems to be RNG
It's not random, I'll attach a picture later to show where you can find it.
Edit: Here it is, I just deleted my save and started again. After giving birth to dog 2 times environment will change. There will be bullet holes in the walls. You will hear gun shots and a new path will open, you can find the card there.

Last edited:

Xangeon007

Dec 20, 2019
It's not random, I'll attach a picture later to show where you can find it.

could be the fact that i havent had any babies yet, my belly gets big then disappears without giving birth and i didnt mess with the options after resetting 3 times deleting saved data and such. very first time i played however everything was perfect.

the entire room with yellow gate is literally stained with cum lol

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
could be the fact that i havent had any babies yet, my belly gets big then disappears without giving birth and i didnt mess with the options after resetting 3 times deleting saved data and such. very first time i played however everything was perfect.
You need to give birth, you can drop the baby if you fall or get fucked again. Don't let them touch you while carrying a baby. Open pregnancy.ini and change cell_times,5 to cell_times,1 to speed up the process.

yulinshokue

Mar 9, 2020
I gave birth 4 times with whomever and soon after you'll here gunshots and a female voice announcer. Then you can get the lvl 2 keycard, the same goes for lvl 3. Just run around a bit lol

Last edited:
Reactions: RellikMD

arkublai

Sep 6, 2017
I realy wish for KILL ALL FUCKING BABIES button, because i realy just try to explore and constantly raped by same dog that spawned multiple times is annoying. Realy game should have had exploration and room scaveging in it, instead its just "lol make babies to escape, lol get instalocked by 3 of your babies".

• Angry
Reactions: Purple_Heart
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes