3.30 star(s) 21 Votes

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
Well I dont know what your supposed to feel when playing this. But it was such a clunky piece of shit that I kept just laughing. I cant recommend this game to anyone :D

Last edited:

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
holy shit and this is just the demo !?
Damn patreon really ruined /weg/s...no wonder the nips are decades aheads in coom games.

Reactions: Poppleman

StahlDekson

May 7, 2018
Lot of really good (and/or messed up) potential here. It's just currently rough as hell. This is why I typically prefer the 2D side-scroller types of games. A lot harder to make a total mess to play, especially if we're going to go with 2D/Live 2D scenes for the fucking anyway. But for a 3D hentai game in early development, it's nowhere near the worst thing I've played. The belly inflation/birthing mechanics being implemented this early on is a definite plus.

Cerberus210

Apr 21, 2021
Wait, no Penetration? just an endles Rubbing Szene with all Monsters? why is this already out now?......
I mean, it looks already very good but also a bit boring and useless^^

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
This is the best dumb idea I've ever seen, hopefully there's some creative gameplay stuff rather than just running from monsters with different SCP knock-off skins

Reactions: TTsuyuki

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
It's kinda astounding how many people can see words like "trial" and "demo" and somehow not come to any logical conclusion as for why the game doesn't have all the animations....

As for the game, at least it's real 3D this time and not a 2D picture walking around in 3D environment like in their previous game. It's jank but enjoyable jank to me. I just wonder if they will expand upon the gameplay in any way, or will this just be a running simulator with awful AI.

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes