3.30 star(s) 21 Votes

thelewdfairy

Mar 19, 2020
Little girl's head is stuck on the between of outside wall.
What do?
Edit: Reset the game
Now she also T-poser and doctor gone rag doll mode.
go to the settings page and click to return to her room, all enemies will also have their position reset.
Also, if you're playing it from where u downloaded, it comes with a savefile that has the resolution set to UHD and that bugs the game on PCs with lower resolutions, go there and decrease it, maybe even delete the save and start from zero, also, page 3 has uncensor mod and page 4 has file to unlock full sex scenes

Reactions: JustAyt

ma_ko

Apr 15, 2018
is there a gallery somewhere? I installed the full save file i think and i don't know what to do exactly, like how am i supposed to reach an exit behind bars and 2 yellow guards?

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
The hentai scenes are good (if you're into loli and monster rape stuff, vanilla f*gs should skip this)

But the gameplay... not so much. The game is obviously inspired by the SCP escape game, but that kind of multiplayer gameplay doesn't lend itself well to singleplayer, and more so because this here game is buggy as hell and poorly designed. Movement controls and the camera are shit, the stepping sounds are irritating and everything else just screams jankyness. The only positive thing I can say is that the graphics are not bad for this type of game but that's about it.

Reactions: LDV

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
But the gameplay... not so much. The game is obviously inspired by the SCP escape game, but that kind of multiplayer gameplay doesn't lend itself well to singleplayer, and more so because this here game is buggy as hell and poorly designed. Movement controls and the camera are shit, the stepping sounds are irritating and everything else just screams jankyness. The only positive thing I can say is that the graphics are not bad for this type of game but that's about it.
This made me chuckle because that multiplayer game was actually an adaptation of an already popular singleplayer game, but yeah, all the critiques of this game are valid.

thelewdfairy

Mar 19, 2020
is there a gallery somewhere? I installed the full save file i think and i don't know what to do exactly, like how am i supposed to reach an exit behind bars and 2 yellow guards?
Teddy Bear on Girl's room near the wardrobe.

Mar 27, 2018
Movement controls and the camera are shit, the stepping sounds are irritating and everything else just screams jankyness.
I like that every time she so much as brushes against anything like a corpse on the floor, she just faceplants in the most unintentionally hilarious way possible. I get the idea, making it difficult and stressful to escape pursuit, but it just ends up funny and annoying.

TightPanties

Jul 28, 2018
Wassup Lurker here if you've been having issues running the game having it crash no matter what settings you put them on, I got it to work by going into my graphic's drivers and limiting my fps (63 to be exact). With this I can run the game on Ultra at 1080p. So I hope this helps.

Aug 21, 2021
The animation is good.. I just don't like the fact she is a loli.. I don't like it.

If someone have a game similar than this i will take it, i'm talking about the animation i love when the enemy is moving fast is really dominant, i hate when they move theirs hips like snails, hardcore is the best

Of course without damn loli

Shadyshades

Aug 31, 2019
Man this looks awesome! But now it is down off Mega,.. and everywhere else that offers realistic DL speeds.. anyone got a file I can snatch?

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes