3.30 star(s) 21 Votes

Gman239

Feb 8, 2018
So this is not just a stripped down version of the current game, it's all the content with a trial limitation slapped over it. You know what that means?
We have a full game.
View attachment 1467815
Just copy the assembly to the
ObjectControlTrial20211022\ObjectControl(Trial20211022)\ObjectControl(Trial20211022).app\ObjectControl_Data\Managed folder and overwrite.
This will only work for this specific version, don't bother trying in future updates then complaining it doesn't work.
Ah I thought this might be the case. This does allow you to see the full length scenes but keep in mind there are still other limitations for this version that are in place. If you are impatient I have confirmed this works but this not a polished version so... for some it might just be worth waiting for full release. Also there is an de-censor floating around in the comments around page 3 for anyone interested.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
So this is not just a stripped down version of the current game, it's all the content with a trial limitation slapped over it. You know what that means?
We have a full demo.
View attachment 1467815
Just copy the assembly to the
ObjectControlTrial20211022\ObjectControl(Trial20211022)\ObjectControl(Trial20211022).app\ObjectControl_Data\Managed folder and overwrite.
This will only work for this specific version, don't bother trying in future updates then complaining it doesn't work.
i dont know why but it dosent seem to work to me if a click o touch something skips the sex scene

gmg

Aug 31, 2017
how do you get the lvl 2 card? I can't get anything past the gates or in lvl 2 locks
Free the dog, it's the only one you can get with lvl1
Breed dog until it has 2 children. An announcement will play. One of the yellow guard posts will be killed off, lv2 key card is in one of the dead guard's hand.
"Attractive man" might also have to do with it. Depends on whether he counts as human or scp.
Same with lv3 key card, free and breed monsters until they atttack the second guard post (any attacks are happening off-screen, the shots that can be heard during wandering the halls are just for decoration, no one actually ever fights)

Last edited:

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
I cleared the game! (I think) if that was the newest version or just demo. The end cutscene was pretty cool. Really enjoyed the time with the minotaur.;) (y)

Good Game! 8,9/10 :)

thelewdfairy

Mar 19, 2020
Free the dog, it's the only one you can get with lvl1
Breed dog until it has 2 children. An announcement will play. One of the yellow guard posts will be killed off, lv2 key card is in one of the dead guard's hand.
"Attractive man" might also have to do with it. Depends on whether he counts as human or scp.
Same with lv3 key card, free and breed monsters until they atttack the second guard post (any attacks are happening off-screen, the shots that can be heard during wandering the halls are just for decoration, no one actually ever fights)
When I was trying the game out, the Yellow guard showed up dead but no key card was on it's hand, alas I ahd no idea what had killed him thou.

grasshopper

Jul 17, 2017
When I was trying the game out, the Yellow guard showed up dead but no key card was on it's hand, alas I ahd no idea what had killed him thou.
I don't know if it is because I "bred" with the dogs 2 times , but afterwards at the Red Gate (where there are 2 Yellow Guards in front of a metal gate),you'll see that the gate was destroyed, and the 2 guards dead. One of them (I think the right one) has the keykard for Lvl 2. I haven't progressed enough for level 3, but some useful information I found out:
1: You can wash off semen so as to not get pregnant at the well.
2: There is a "breeding chair" in one of the rooms,and when you are pregnant, you can immediately give birth there.
3: I'm not sure exactly how it works, but most of the monsters tend to graviate torwards the starting room. Also, when you use the emergency escape (from the menu) the monsters,exluding the babies,spawn back into their rooms, so if you don't want a monster there, you can close their doors and then use the emergency escape button from the menu.

thelewdfairy

Mar 19, 2020
I don't know if it is because I "bred" with the dogs 2 times , but afterwards at the Red Gate (where there are 2 Yellow Guards in front of a metal gate),you'll see that the gate was destroyed, and the 2 guards dead. One of them (I think the right one) has the keykard for Lvl 2. I haven't progressed enough for level 3, but some useful information I found out:
1: You can wash off semen so as to not get pregnant at the well.
2: There is a "breeding chair" in one of the rooms,and when you are pregnant, you can immediately give birth there.
3: I'm not sure exactly how it works, but most of the monsters tend to graviate torwards the starting room. Also, when you use the emergency escape (from the menu) the monsters,exluding the babies,spawn back into their rooms, so if you don't want a monster there, you can close their doors and then use the emergency escape button from the menu.
Oh, I see, then that might not have been it, there was a dead guard in another corridor and the gate wasn't broken, could it be on a timer?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Looks promising, once they tune up the jerky graphic, but the Japanese censoring will bugger it from being what it should be.

It is over the top ( many places I would like options perhaps for, maybe. ), but in imaginary stuff I find no real problems with that.

Seems to be sort of or have the look of and adult amnesia type or fear game, trying to avoid the Perverts, hide in lockers, under beds that sort of thing would be nice, and please no need for a game over with every pervert capture.

Fatso999

Jul 14, 2019
To be honest I'm not expecting much in terms of gameplay, his previous game was pretty janky. Animations were great though

Laren

Jan 19, 2019
Can't even start the game. The 'Start' button not working for me, 'Return to Desktop' working fine though T_T

Nvm, figured it out

Last edited:

JustAyt

Jul 13, 2017
Little girl's head is stuck on the between of outside wall.
What do?
Edit: Reset the game
Now she also T-poser and doctor gone rag doll mode.

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes