Apr 20, 2018
Yeah, I forgot one file

This should work now.
Works on the latest trial version from DLsite
Full release is supposed to be December 15

Assembly-CSharp-firstpass goes in Object control/ObjectControl_data/Managed
sharedassets2 goes in Object control/ObjectControl_data
resources goes in Object control/ObjectControl_data
Works great can't wait for the full release you think your uncesnor and stuff will work for that also? Might wait it out as the dialogue is not voiced for some parts.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Now to wait for a nice person to uncensor the full version here or New Section on Forum->Games.

kingthanos

Apr 20, 2018
If you take the voice folder items from the full version and copy it to the demo it is now fully voiced in all scenes. Full uncensored and fully voiced now!

Kiegra

Mar 22, 2020
Aye got the game from dlsite, gonna share it with y'all, have fun.
Support the creator if you have the extra cash to spare.
Mega
Not trying to criticize the game or anything, since i got it for free, did anyone notice any changes from the full game other than the voices being implemented?

Last edited:

mico(jp)

Jul 29, 2020
Thank you for the lively discussion. I am very pleased with the happy requests and strict opinions :)
We are a small indie game development team.
I would be grateful if you could support me with DLSite if possible so that I can continue development in the future (English is supported).

xTheLaw

Jun 19, 2018
FFS. The mosaic is baked into the game art now.
Each scene has a single image file that's in pieces and animated.
I have to manually find and replace all of them with the uncensored trial files

I'm redownloading the trial right now. I hope it wasn't updated in the meantime with the censored files.

Does anyone still have the trial files in case it's censored?

[EDIT]

The trial got updated with a censored version as well. If anyone still has the working uncensored trial on their PC please upload it so I can get the uncensored files.

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2017
^can confirm. You can just download the patched resources.asset file to get the uncensored textures. Some textures unlike this one shown have extra stuff in it, making it hard to swap. Also the final version does have more scenes so those would still be censored unfortunately. 1.jpg

xTheLaw

Jun 19, 2018
^can confirm. You can just download the patched resources.asset file to get the uncensored textures. Some textures unlike this one shown have extra stuff in it, making it hard to swap. Also the final version does have more scenes so those would still be censored unfortunately. View attachment 1546016
The trial version I uncensored earlier had all the scenes. Nothing is missing.
the "resources.asset" alone is not enough.
I need the "resources.asset.resS" file as well.
That's where the files are stored. Can't export without them

gmg

Aug 31, 2017
FFS. The mosaic is baked into the game art now.
Each scene has a single image file that's in pieces and animated.
I have to manually find and replace all of them with the uncensored trial files

I'm redownloading the trial right now. I hope it wasn't updated in the meantime with the censored files.

Does anyone still have the trial files in case it's censored?

[EDIT]

The trial got updated with a censored version as well. If anyone still has the working uncensored trial on their PC please upload it so I can get the uncensored files.
Here's the latest trial version update before release, including the unlocker and uncensor in one package for convenience.

xTheLaw

Jun 19, 2018
Here's the latest trial version update before release, including the unlocker and uncensor in one package for convenience.
Mega
Thanks, it works now.
If you're only interested in the gallery the only thing this offer over the trial is some voice acting.

Here's the patch.
Uncensored 2D and 3D parts.
Unlocked whole gallery

Last edited:

peperopo

Aug 1, 2018
[QUOTE = "Kusler, publicación: 7138863, miembro: 249582"]
¿Dónde está la tarjeta Lv.2?
[/CITA]
x2

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes