Unreal Engine Obscene Mansion [v2023-03-27] [ Fabula]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Gamerboyfan99

Jul 2, 2017
Looks cool, but not interested in gay content, so: skip.
The only gay content i saw was some a scene that the creator put in because he seems like a homophobe.
Before anyone gets on my case, I say that because apparently the creator sees a "defeat" in not solving the puzzles by getting gay raped.

dragpz

May 29, 2017
Is homosexual content avoidable hear?
Looks cool, but not interested in gay content, so: skip.
The only gay content i saw was some a scene that the creator put in because he seems like a homophobe.
Before anyone gets on my case, I say that because apparently the creator sees a "defeat" in not solving the puzzles by getting gay raped.
Gay content is skippable. There is only 1 Gay event in the game, and you can choose to do a girl instead (Special Cellar event). The cellar event will bug your game anyways, so I would recommend skipping it , or do it on a playthrough for those scenes specifically

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
Where did you see a gay rape scene? The only gay scene I saw was one where you actually choose the dude and it's not aggressive in the least. Also, reading his posts on the Steam forums for his game makes me think he isn't remotely homophobic. Like he actually sounds kind of excited about adding more guys to the game lol

Last edited:

Gamerboyfan99

Jul 2, 2017
Where did you see a gay rape scene? The only gay scene I saw was one where you actually choose the dude and it's not aggressive in the least. Also, reading his posts on the Steam forums for his game makes me think he isn't remotely homophobic. Like he actually sounds kind of excited about adding more guys to the game lol
I opened a closet in some room(think 2nd floor) next to a bathroom and the screen went dark then it went to a scene of the main char getting raped by some ugo.

IMO if gay sex is used as some penalty or bad thing then that just shows what the author thinks of such an act.

Reactions: RodRyder

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
...raped by some ugo....

...gay sex...
If you think those two are the same thing, you gotta look in the mirror, pal. Besides, "homophobe" is a nonsense word and a false accusation, anyway. The dev isn't afraid of homosexual men or women at all, certainly not to the point of irrationality. Don't you think it's the rape part that's the punishment? Unless you believe that gay men in particular enjoy it (some might, beats me).

Let's face it though, unless you're an actual phobe (gynophobe, in this case, having an irrational fear of women), nobody's afraid of being raped by a chick. Oh no, she impaled herself upon my phallus in such a fashion as to provide me the pleasure I am seeking, please help :KEK:

psy_reaver

Apr 21, 2022
Is there any way to save the maid?

the end scene for me may be bugged, I just see a bed in the rain and can't move

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
i cant get this game to scale properly to my monitors. changing resolution in game does nothing. changing to window doesnt do anything.

Shutloud

Nov 9, 2017
The "burning sound" from the sculpture outside its really anoying, I quit the game just for that. It broke the atmosphere wich was very cool in the game.

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
The level of homophobia in the comments here in this and other websites with this type of content, and across our society in general, scares the hell outta me. It makes me feel like mankind is scared as fuck about evolving in better animals ─ because just a spoiler alert here is necessary ─ we are animals either and not even close to be in any way superior compared to others. As simple as true, liking it or not!
Everybody should stay tuned to the Evolution of self-awareness and drop the religious-thing crap once and for all...

Feb 7, 2020
*stares intently at the first image*

Am I mistaken... or is that grounds for gay tag? :unsure:

Either way, thank you for the share. Will take it out for a spin.
Oh?......Oh! I didn't even realize. I thought that was woman and i'm bisexual, how did i not notice that? :PogChamp:

Feb 7, 2020
If you think those two are the same thing, you gotta look in the mirror, pal. Besides, "homophobe" is a nonsense word and a false accusation, anyway. The dev isn't afraid of homosexual men or women at all, certainly not to the point of irrationality. Don't you think it's the rape part that's the punishment? Unless you believe that gay men in particular enjoy it (some might, beats me).

Let's face it though, unless you're an actual phobe (gynophobe, in this case, having an irrational fear of women), nobody's afraid of being raped by a chick. Oh no, she impaled herself upon my phallus in such a fashion as to provide me the pleasure I am seeking, please help :KEK:
So what you are saying is......only men can sexually assault people? Thats extremely closed mined, ya know. Sexual assault is not the act of penetrating someone against their will. it is the act forcig someone to engage in sexual activity against their will

And the word Phobia is not strictly defined as an irrational "Fear" of something, the definitions under it also include an aversion to something and the word aversion means a strong dislike or disinclination, therefore the word homphobia describing the hating gay people or the strong dislike them for being gay is a perfect. Now on the matter whether creator being a homophobe, i agree with you on that part. i don't think they're homophobic. Yes they you used gay sex as mission failed scenarios, but so do many other games both gay and straight (i play for both teams so i've seen a LOT!) and when you think about it, the mission fail isn't "gay sex" it's "gay rape" which are two different things people. One has consent the other does not. Also, when take a look at the community discuss tab for the game on steam, the creator seems positive about add more gay sex to the game. Doesn't really seem homophobic to me.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes