3.20 star(s) 37 Votes

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
I hope future updates for this game aren't this short, or it's going to be a long slog. :confused:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Obscure Affairs [Episode 1 Part 1] [sn00p] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 857 MB / 96 MB - ObscureAffairs-Ep.1_Part1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 823 MB / 61 MB - ObscureAffairs-Ep.1_Part1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
So, what's the difference between this ep1 part 1 and the original ep1?
I was asking the same thing. Nothing as far as I can tell. Not even a change log.
Here's the public release for Obscure Affairs Episode 1 Part One!

The events will take place in a private jet, which will explore some parts of MC's past and how he first meet one of his current housemates. I hope you guys enjoy it!

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Here's the public release for Obscure Affairs Episode 1 Part One!

The events will take place in a private jet, which will explore some parts of MC's past and how he first meet one of his current housemates. I hope you guys enjoy it!
So, the original: 'ObscureAffairs-1.0-pc' was just the intro? If so, ok.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheat

corr // dom/sub // route pointer

View attachment 1288664

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 1288662 View attachment 1288663

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a urm. file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52 )

will be updated at next content update
update

sn00p

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
So, what's the difference between this ep1 part 1 and the original ep1?
Everything that happens in the house it's the Intro, the Jet scene will be completed in Episode 1, after that we'll be back to the events that happens after Intro was done.

I hope future updates for this game aren't this short, or it's going to be a long slog. :confused:
Might look short, or maybe it is cause of the different scenes and paths, so each one of them comes with different renders and animations and such.

And, as someone said, my GPU crashed last week, and by tomorrow the new PC should be up if everything goes well and I can start rendering again and get back on track with it.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
wait is that blonde supposed to be the loli? cause I see realistic 3d... but then loli tag... and well for me I avoid that combo like the plague.. but blondie is just slender af. like she must model for vogue XD

anyway back on point, is the loli tag for her? or is there a actual loli character? (in which case I'm out, loli + realism is a hard no from me).

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
Any chance someone could do a walkthrough for this? The choices so far seem kinda arbitrary, yet can have massive impact. For the intro it was fine, but as the game gets longer, and more choices are made, going back and making different choices will take even more time. I'm not sure where else to request this.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Well seriously dev need to change the type color. It blends into the background making it hard to read. I am forced to run with voice enabled however it sucks as the voices don't change. Please make the text a darker color for us or at least go through each seen and view it from out side. Thanks. Good game by the way.
Also would like a little more work up and longer scenes. things seem to happen to quickly and I understand this maybe in the works for a latter update However that is my humble opinion. Thanks for reading.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Could you make the font size any smaller ? Like 0.25 or -1 ?
Jokes aside, i like this so far.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
As some already mentioned the text sizes are a bit small. I made a quick Mod with some adjustments and an option to change the dialog text and text backgroud. And I also added choices infos to it, too.

ObscureAffairs - Mod Banner.jpg

Mod features:
- choice helping infos ("walkthrough", mostly showing game points/variables + hints)
- renaming function for the MC + main girls
- additional game setting (change/adjust dialog text font, size, outlines, text background, game quick menu)
- bonus scene unlocker (not needed anymore since v2.80UE)
- new with v3.2: named saves
- UI changes for normal/smaller screens

Info:
The choice help function in my Mod is not really a walkthrough since the game is way to much branching. Integrating all the possible routes would be to much for me. I mostly show the available points/changed game variables for the choices. I therefore also recommend to use the walkthrough from here for route details.
July 26, 2023
I did once more a Mod update to the new game version v1.37UE.
Also tried again to change the game UI a bit so it's more usable for normal screens (but could not do that in all parts)
Still: the "walkthrough" is actually more a giving hints for the choices, also the character renaming/rel. setting is already getting a bit out of hand...

Download Mod v1.37UE (~3MB)
-

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
ObscureAffairs_01.jpg ObscureAffairs_02.jpg ObscureAffairs_03.jpg ObscureAffairs_04.jpg ObscureAffairs_05.jpg

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 37 Votes