3.20 star(s) 37 Votes

sn00p

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
Am I missing something? There should be more content after the breakfast, but for me it says SAVE HERE NOW and the screen goes black and throws me to the main menu. There should be content there in UE and I checked I have the UE.
Depends, there are two pancakes events that you can trigger, one with "Eliza" and one with "Diana" both of them are based on earlier choices, if you promise something to Eliza, obviously you won't get the Diana event, and vice-versa.

Reactions: BlackStallion

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Does anyone know if anal content is planned (or included and not tagged)? Vaginal isn't tagged either so I assume the content progression is early.
the ver# is a bit misleading this is really only like the 4th update give or take, so yes it's still very early days. The rendering and modeling are top notch though, and the story (while at least a pretty standard set up at first glance) does a good job of staying interesting.

On an unrelated to the quote note: anyone else kinda disappointed that those "special pancakes" didn't involves up putting our "special syrup" on them before she ate them?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The "friend" "housemate" and so tags are placeholder for you to set it up as you want, you don't need to use that, you can write whatever you want there and the whole ongoing action doesn't imply that they aren't your "whatever tag you set up there" daughter/cousin/mother/dragon empress or anything else.
I mean the mc doesn't know who leah is when he meets her in plane so if you decide to tag her as your daughter the story stops making sense there. If they aren't supposed to have any other relation to the mc other than being housemates, the tagging system is kind of pointless and will only confuse the players.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2020
The "friend" "housemate" and so tags are placeholder for you to set it up as you want, you don't need to use that, you can write whatever you want there and the whole ongoing action doesn't imply that they aren't your "whatever tag you set up there" daughter/cousin/mother/dragon empress or anything else.

About the scene on the plane thing, the whole PC crush happened after the first part was released the whole scenes just crashes when I got them into the new PC, I have no idea why, so I kinda had to re-make the scenes, and probably something was lost along the way, that's why at some point it jumps straight to another scene which was tied to something else, once I have time for that and seems fixed I'll get back to it to set it up how it was supposed to be before the PC crash and screwed up almost everything.
Ok thanks for clearing that up.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
That works for one scene but not for the whole story. Because the story implies that they aren't my girls or daughters.
They have to be something in relation to you (the MC), otherwise it won't work out. It seems they are all lovers and the harem is pretty much established, which is something new and therefore nice for me.
For the story, the status of their relationship can't be a placeholder.
Or did I see something wrong?
Harem? but from what I read in the comments there are several choices where you lose content with other LIs, even the dev commented on a pancake scene if you choose one you lose another.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
nice grafik, but super short. After some experimenting i found a new scene with Eliza, but was never able to get Diana. And to replay this several times to get new scenes is anoninng. So you can only do one Li per playtrough and at this update rate and content, this going nowhere in the near futur.

Dec 27, 2020
Harem? but from what I read in the comments there are several choices where you lose content with other LIs, even the dev commented on a pancake scene if you choose one you lose another.
They all are fuckable from the get go with nothing to work on. Not always at the same time, of course.
The girls openly compete, and you say once that you love all the "housemates" equally. For me that goes under harem or at least is aiming in that direction.

That said the game is short, and I can't predict the content of future updates and the direction of the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chimba

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
They all are fuckable from the get go with nothing to work on. Not always at the same time, of course.
The girls openly compete, and you say once that you love all the "housemates" equally. For me that goes under harem or at least is aiming in that direction.

That said the game is short, and I can't predict the content of future updates and the direction of the game.
According to what you say it could be yes, but at the same time if the dev is thinking about harem at a certain point, I find it strange having to do several playthroughs to be able to see all the scenes, but it is what it is.
I better wait to try it in the future.

Reactions: _baka_ and Pinsel

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

B]Here is the Italian translation
of Obscure Affairs [v2.20 Ultimate Edition]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Obscure Affairs [v2.20 Ultimate Edition]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Obscure Affairs [Episode 1 part1]

di un fan Obscure Affairs [Episode 1 part1]

Here is the Italian translation
of Obscure Affairs [Intro]

di un fan Obscure Affairs [Intro]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-10-21
Version: 2.20 UE Edition

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.37 UE + WT by Koga3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 211 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2020
Depending on you’re choices there is vaginal sex already in the game. PLZ, don’t ask how I got there, I'm not sure. LOL

<Vaginal tag needs to be added.>

My only complaint is that the renders are nice but over exposed/washed out. Makes it hard to read the text at times.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes