2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

IndriIndri

May 29, 2022
Translator here, I didn't expect the game to be uploaded so quickly lol.

I spent about a month working on the translation and did my best to cover every aspect of the game. While I don't think the game is that spectacular, it was fun to work on and I learned a lot for my first translation project. I especially liked editing the in game images, as I had to manually photoshop them and fit them into the game to make them look like they were part of the original.

If you notice any major issues with the translation itself (There are bugs with the game itself, but I can't fix those) then feel free to post it here or on the translation page itself and if it's anything major I'll update the translation if neccessary.

---

I would reccomend downloading the "Save" as well as the original game as it includes a bunch of text files which may help you with some aspects of the game, like finding all the CGs and hidden equipment. I tend to write a lot, but hopefully it might help people who are confused about some aspects of the game and want to find everything.

---

There is also an "Optional Download" which allows you to swap Sarias standing CG with one where she has a vagina, which I edited myself because it bothered me a lot when playing the game. You can check the 2 images I attached here to see what it looks like (This is optional solely because I believe my version looks pretty bad imo, but I liked it more than just her smooth front side).

The folder in the Save download that has the Optional Download includes a text file on how to install it if you want to.

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020

I spent about a month working on the translation and did my best to cover every aspect of the game. While I don't think the game is that spectacular, it was fun to work on and I learned a lot for my first translation project. I especially liked editing the in game images, as I had to manually photoshop them and fit them into the game to make them look like they were part of the original.

If you notice any major issues with the translation itself (There are bugs with the game itself, but I can't fix those) then feel free to post it here or on the translation page itself and if it's anything major I'll update the translation if neccessary.

---

I would reccomend downloading the "Save" as well as the original game as it includes a bunch of text files which may help you with some aspects of the game, like finding all the CGs and hidden equipment. I tend to write a lot, but hopefully it might help people who are confused about some aspects of the game and want to find everything.

---

There is also an "Optional Download" which allows you to swap Sarias standing CG with one where she has a vagina, which I edited myself because it bothered me a lot when playing the game. You can check the 2 images I attached here to see what it looks like (This is optional solely because I believe my version looks pretty bad imo, but I liked it more than just her smooth front side).

The folder in the Save download that has the Optional Download includes a text file on how to install it if you want to.
Thanks for your hard work.

Any pregnancy?

IndriIndri

May 29, 2022
I keep getting errors about bgm not loading and thus cant play the game.
This issue normally happens because your device can't properly recognise the Japanese characters used by the original game. While the game was translated to english, the game still uses Japanese for a lot of it's other files like audio and images.

I believe the following should fix the issue:

---

1. Redownload the Zip file, and then extract it using "Japanese Name Encoding". If you are using winrar, this can be done with "CTRL + E" or by going in the options and selecting Name Encoding. It's called 932 in the list, but just select the one that says Japanese and then extract the game and it should work.

I'm not sure how to do it with other zip extractors, but it should be somewhere in the options to change the Name Encoding.

---

If that fails, you can try running the game exe with a Locale Emulator, but from my testing this wasn't neccessary. You can still try it if the above fix doesn't work though.

IndriIndri

May 29, 2022
Don't sit in the chair on the 11th layer from the top, it'll softlock you.
I thought I found every bug but you found another one lol.

I ran through the game and tested this, and from what I can tell this only happens if you try to interact with the chair from behind it. As long as you are directly in front of it, then you shouldn't get softlocked. I don't think you're supposed to be able to pass through the chair, but you can.

I would have liked to fix issues like these, but that would require me to edit the game directly so I guess for now just only interact with that specific chair from the front.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I thought I found every bug but you found another one lol.

I ran through the game and tested this, and from what I can tell this only happens if you try to interact with the chair from behind it. As long as you are directly in front of it, then you shouldn't get softlocked. I don't think you're supposed to be able to pass through the chair, but you can.

I would have liked to fix issues like these, but that would require me to edit the game directly so I guess for now just only interact with that specific chair from the front.
As I said over at ULMF, translators who are fan-translators and not MTL are rare. Fan translators who take the extra effort to add features and bug fix are even rarer. Don't worry about solving problems you're not supposed to - I take the extra time myself to bugfix (as in going through RPGM) the games I translate, but personally, I'm more than grateful you simply translated the game. As long as you didn't introduce the bugs yourself, you're doing great. Much appreciated.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
After getting 2/3 endings I wanted to check what scenes iam missing but everytime it says Not avaliable here. I tried it in the dungeon, at the merchant and next to Rewell. Am I missing something?
I encountered the same problem, so I just removed the restrictions for entering the gallery from common events in rpg maker mv. Here is the edited common events file. Just extract and replace it to game directory. Make sure to back up before doing that though.

Jul 8, 2018
View attachment 2545535

Overview:
Saria is a female mercenary who travels frequently and accepts requests for payment.
She is well known for her sword skills, and is often asked to deal with monsters or troublemakers.

One day, she is contacted by a man named Rewell who asks for her help in his research.
He was developing a powerful weapon called Magical Sword Prestoria, and had set up a research facility
outside the mysterious Bilistock Ruins, which was once home to a cult researching "Forbidden Magic".

His request is to explore the ruins and test the sword in combat, while also collecting any
relics that haven't been found yet. These relics contain data that would allow Rewell to improve the sword further.

Saria agrees to the terms after seeing the blade for herself.
However, the ruins are home to unusual monsters. This request might not turn out to be so simple...​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-14
Release Date: 2019-04-29
Developer: Instant Flowlighter
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English(Fan Translated)
Translator: IndriIndri
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translation Changelog:

Developer/Translator Notes:

I love how the Save link literally just takes you to post #2.

bobmum00

Apr 7, 2020
This issue normally happens because your device can't properly recognise the Japanese characters used by the original game. While the game was translated to english, the game still uses Japanese for a lot of it's other files like audio and images.

I believe the following should fix the issue:

---

1. Redownload the Zip file, and then extract it using "Japanese Name Encoding". If you are using winrar, this can be done with "CTRL + E" or by going in the options and selecting Name Encoding. It's called 932 in the list, but just select the one that says Japanese and then extract the game and it should work.

I'm not sure how to do it with other zip extractors, but it should be somewhere in the options to change the Name Encoding.

---

If that fails, you can try running the game exe with a Locale Emulator, but from my testing this wasn't neccessary. You can still try it if the above fix doesn't work though.
That seemed to work. thanks

Zilu

Jun 12, 2020

---

---

That is really funny as I used this game as an attempt at uncensoring the game using AI. I did uncensor it but with a lot of fixing things in Photoshop and the results are... decent. The style of the model is different compared to the original artist so it looks a bit weird. Not too sure if I like it more compared to the censored version.

Reactions: f9account

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
"English (Fan-translated)"
You shouldn't label it that when it's an edited MTL.
Point of discussion on definition. What's the difference?

I'd call this a fan translation because while yes, he's using an MTL translation as a base reference, he's using his own words and rephrasing the ideas as his own. For me, I'd say an "edited MTL" is basically an MTL that is slightly adjusted for clarity - a quick scan to see if there's gibberish text and making it coherent. It's what CERTAIN individuals do to on this site to avoid the 'MTL' stigma. However, instead of that handcrafted feel by a native English speaker for grammar, syntax, slang/vernacular, and context, it's very clear that an "edited MTL" is something that took someone about a day to create, while a fan-translation can easily take weeks or months. Hell, I can just change a single word in an MTL that I batch translated in T++ (taking about 2 minutes), and it'd be just the same as if I spent months going through line by line and playing through the game/RPGM (taking months) in that simple definition of "edited MTL".

I suppose you can argue that fan translations are strictly translations from native Japanese speakers who are NOT professionals. However, then I'd say that none of us here are fan-translators because there are very few of us who speak Japanese fluently, and even fewer who would want to translate for fun without pay. And that includes me, because even though I nearly completely rewrite many lines when I translate, I don't speak Japanese fluently, and my "fan-translations" would be considered localizations in that definition. Semantics aside, I think "fan translations" are just that - a translation from a fan that ISN'T an MTL.

My point is that, by labeling this an "edited MTL", it's discrediting to the translator who worked hard to differentiate their translation from an easily made MTL. Furthermore, if we categorize fan-translations as "edited MTLs", then we're simply subsuming translations into two, maybe three groups - MTLs, edited MTLs (by fan translators), and professionally made translations (whether localized by professional translators like Kagura or by the devs' translators themselves) - which leaves a vast range to the degrees of competency of edited MTLs (as demonstrated in my first paragraph).

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes