3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

LateParty

Jul 18, 2022
Anyone know other games by the same creator (besides the futari one) or something similar to how this one works?
The other game that is already done with the futanari protagonist is similar: you have enemies that molest you, then after you get too tired they can outright rape you.
You got three protagonists you can switch during the game: futanari protagonist, other female warrior and demon woman.

PlagueTG

Aug 30, 2023
The other game that is already done with the futanari protagonist is similar: you have enemies that molest you, then after you get too tired they can outright rape you.
You got three protagonists you can switch during the game: futanari protagonist, other female warrior and demon woman.
I already played some of that, I was meaning like other games besides these 2.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Ok, on either Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome, there's literally a popup at the top of the page saying " translate page from Japanese?" then there's a box where you can select the language to translate into and a single button to click to translate the page.

Endsky

Apr 10, 2023
View attachment 1687803

Overview:
This takes place before the story in the original "Yose Joker"...
(In this work, only Haruka Fuji, the main character, appears (with some exceptions) from the original work.)

Haruka Fuji (20), an operative for a certain organization, had failed in her mission and was fleeing for her life from her pursuers, but...
The next thing you know, you find yourself locked up in a strange cell, completely naked!
Haruka is perplexed, but tries to escape...
However, the facility is roamed by never-before-seen sexual creatures!

If you get caught, you don't know what they will do to you!
Haruka realizes this and fights back with a knife left in her cell!
The escape drama with her own virginity on the line is about to begin!​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-05
Release Date: 2022-02-26
Developer: K & G Doujin -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English(MTL)
Translator: lusciousboy01
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -

Extra:
Save

View attachment 1687841 View attachment 1687855 View attachment 1689768 View attachment 1687811 View attachment 1689770 View attachment 1689769 View attachment 1687812 View attachment 1689767 View attachment 1687840
Is this safe to install? I'm new to the site. It won't affect my pc right?

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes