3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
Anyone know similar games that have that kind of "Box Art"?
I don't know what do you mean by "box art" but this game feels like a demo of Shipwrecked spaceship Todoroki. It is pretty much the same core loop. Girl alone in an overtaken facility, looking for clues of what is happening/happened and how to escape. Interacting with enemies results in on-screen scenes, 3 steps "corruption" and some endings. You can even run around naked if you want and the protag also has huge bazongas and large rear.

The difference is that has about 5x the content, at least 4 hours long, and an edited translation.

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
BaasB, please remove the turn-based tag. There is no turn-based combat in this game, also add urination, masturbation, anal sex, group sex, corruption, and pregnancy.

Thank you for the upload.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BaasB

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Untitled.png
With plates like these needs dinnerware? Can serve multiple full course meals at once. Just give me a fork and spoon and I'm good.

• Haha
Reactions: JOSHUAs9

TBNRmojoz

Jan 27, 2019
Any joiplay users in the tread can help me out the game aint running for me but i cant tell if its joiplay fucking up or my unzipping app but im guessing its my app cause alot of games ive been trying to play have been giving me the same error message

Stranger21

Jul 20, 2018
You can finish this game in about 10 minutes if you ignore the enemies and equip the guns you find.
Kind of sad, I do like the concept of this game, reminds me a lot of a similar RPGMaker game where you play a Dark Elf and you have to fight through stages of orcs to get to a final boss..

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes