4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

jufot

May 15, 2021
Great chapter 7 BeCe! It's good to see Rhiannon again. It feels like she's the key to all of this. I didn't expect the connection Malady's mum and I'm not sure who this 'lady of the night' is. Brilliant stuff!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
After what would now be my 7th playthrough I have decided I want the librarian as a love interest.

She does a couple of really cute faces which makes me want to sit on it.
Does you have any gals that you don't want in the game? :unsure::sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Does you have any gals that you don't want in the game? :unsure::sneaky:
Yes, 2 of them.

Kadee and the dead girl from the truck.

Can't exactly get in the kitchen and make me a sammich if they are dead ... yay, sexism against my own gender, fuck da bitches amirite?

On a serious note ..... probably not, i'm not fussy.

Although i'm mainly interested in Ash, Vel, Sylvia and Librarian (in that order) but i'd be more than willing to have a big lesbian vamp harem.

I'd even take in Dana and Cerys. I'm all about that rehabilitation sex.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yes, 2 of them.

Kadee and the dead girl from the truck.

Can't exactly get in the kitchen and make me a sammich if they are dead ... yay, sexism against my own gender, fuck da bitches amirite?

On a serious note ..... probably not, i'm not fussy.

Although i'm mainly interested in Ash, Vel, Sylvia and Librarian (in that order) but i'd be more than willing to have a big lesbian vamp harem.

I'd even take in Dana and Cerys. I'm all about that rehabilitation sex.
Pics or it didn't happen Ava :p

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
What happened with Cerys in the story? Haven’t seen her since the scene where Mal sees her reflection in the bathroom at the club. Also, if we didn’t shoot Dana, does she re-appear later on in future updates to date?

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OccultusDoD-CH7R1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: turbojoe

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
Think this is my favorite female protagonist VN. Definitely better than most vamp VNs, and I'm a big fan of playing the guy who suddenly becomes super pumped with the supernatural and bangs every women in sight.

Reactions: afterlights
Mar 31, 2020
How far along is the story? I'm a huge fan of VTM, so this game looks very appealing to me, but judging by the comments, the PC isn't even a vampire yet.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Occultus DoD c7r1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Volts666

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I don't think she'll be turned until near the end, this seems more a human surviving around vamps story.
I don't really know and for once, I don't even have an opinion about it. Both options seems valid for me, even becoming Ash ghoul may be one.

All depends on the story. Could be that Malady will turn on her own choice or it could that she will be turned as she otherwise would be (eternal) death. Could also be, that she would never want to be a vampire herself after seeing all the shit they cause.
A lot of possibilities to write the story.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes