4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1571579209168.png

Overview:
Take control over an 18-year old high school senior, you live together with your mother and sister in the sleepy town of Rochford. On a certain night, you are greeted by your deceased grandmother's spirit, urging you to find her grimoire.​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-21
Release Date: 2019-09-08
Developer: Meesteres F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - -

1571684097123.png 1571684143261.png
1571684185293.png 1571684253819.png

Last edited:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
I was wondering if I could get control over updating this post, since it's my game and if I could get a dev-badge.
You have to contact admins/staff through a Ticket to ask for a 'Game Developer' tag for your profile. Also if you click 'Report' on your OP they will look it over and if everything seems good they will move it to the 'Games' thread for you. You will then be the OP of the thread meaning you have "control" of it but for updates you still have to go through the regular requesting an update process

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Am i wrong or the title should be "Occult"? Or is some kind of implication for the MC beeing a magical cunt?

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Well, that was brief. As was said before, yellow background, white text, really?
Not exactly what you call grindy is it, one second you are a normal person, next minute you have a harem.
Episode two: Emperor of the world?

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Dude, white text on a yellow background? Ouch my eyes ;)

NoBrainTrust Looks like it links to online images rather than having them included, something I usually shy away from.
Yeah it would be nice if you could have an offline version with pictures included.

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Questions or comments concerning

- The game (protagonist, grindy-ness)
You play as a female, dominant protagonist. And yes it's not as grindy but I hope to make up for it with more dynamic gameplay, like having to select an answer in a time limit. It's a game inspired by "A Spell for All" so I hope to create a flawless open world system.

- The yellow background
I have already changed it and made sure it's easy to read.

- Pictures
The game contains pictures, it's just connected via URL and not in an image pack. I will make it a point to create a folder with images for offline play.

-The size of the game
I know it's a bit small but I have other obligations in life.

-Spelling
I know my spelling is shit. I have dysorthography and twine doesn't have a spellings check. I have to copy-paste my whole script into word to check it.

-Tags
I have spoken with a staff member. Since I control this page but don't have a "Game Developer" badge, I can't add tags.

Greetings and Salutations
Meesteres

Last edited:

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
OH NO! influenced by his grandmother, suddenly the son discovers... he wants to fuck his whole family, :sneaky: smth that surely he hasn't ever considered. View attachment 435626

so... Join him on his literal "fucking" adventures as he creeps around the house, stalking his mother and sisters while they sleep, take shower, change clothes...

EDIT: no tags nor screens atm, but the 'genre' spoiler tells me that there will be a decent mix of fetishes.
As it says in the genre tab, it's a Female Protagonist game, so "he" won't be doing any of those things.

Cilival

Feb 25, 2018
ugh anther one ? srsly man , there is already two games like dis with a similar overview i'll wait till there is more content in this and then give it a try after all everything is worth a try :D good luck buddy

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
Well that was short but the idea of all lesbian harem is defiantly something I always wanted but had yet to find anything like it. Hope to see more soon.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote