Mar 27, 2021
Can anyone help me, every time I tried to start the game it only shows Syntax error and that's it
I downloaded the game and everything just works fine for me, I downloaded it from NOPY, I read some comments here and people said the they were having the same issue after downloading the game from MEGA, just try NOPY and tell me if it worked.

Reactions: ThrowMeSway

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
I already installed this game and turned it to English version... After so many years I forget now how to do it again.. can anyone help me how to change it to English version in game??

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Hi guys! I am getting Syntax run error when I open the game. I also changed my system to Japanese Locale and I still get the syntax error

shinkamer6

Apr 10, 2021
When I try to open the game, my antivirus tells me that it has malware inside it called idp.generic, what should I do?

BrookJjron

May 10, 2021
Hello i am trying to play this game on Kirikiroid2 but it's show error and i want to know how to deal with this type of game file for future gameing

Klcrones

Nov 14, 2020
When I try to open the game, my antivirus tells me that it has malware inside it called idp.generic, what should I do?
Use Virus Total Online also for me I cant find any idp.generic in the folder from the compressed version.

brattlebob

Apr 5, 2019
Keep facing error when scenes with video animations begins in the game. Please help.
Try disabling the animation setting(s) in the config... I forget the exact names. You may need to restart the game after changing the settings. Hope that helps!

NetPox

Dec 26, 2021
J'ai un bug plutôt énervant en gros mon jeu skip tout seul au début ça fonctionnait parfaitement et puis dans la scène dans la chambre pendant qu'il fait nuit (au début en gros) il commence à skip toujours au même moment et ça le fait pas quand je retourne en version anglais quelqu'un aurait une idée de comment le régler s'il vous plait ?

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes