some_anon

Mar 6, 2020
It is showing syntax error
What to do ?
Same, anyone got an idea how to fix this? System locale's already japanese and tried multiple local emulators. Win10 btw.

EDIT: Turns out the issue in my case was the "Beta: Use Unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support" option. Disabling it fixed it. Seems like they changed something there in a Windows update.

Last edited:
Reactions: superelmo

chill-penguin

Sep 15, 2017
I can't get the audio file to extract. I always get an error on video.xp3.sig, audio.xp3, and audio.xp3.sig. I tried redownlading, but it didn't seem to help. Sometimes the screen also goes black completely.
Nevermind my files were just fucked, if you have this issue try using a different browser.

Last edited:

jlongikz

Dec 22, 2018
someone please help me! dunno why but the scene replay and anime replay is grayed out and i can't access it now... maybe something went wrong since my locale emulator was updated or maybe it was the game itself? and yeah i already unlock all the h scene 100% but the scene replay and anime replay is now grayed out please need help on how to fix it..

DontHaveMotivation

Oct 15, 2017
I am also getting the syntax error. Apparently, hitozuma_anim.exe can't find hitozuma_anim.cf or hitozuma_anim.cfu. Can anyone help me please?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Sayako complains that MC has sex with her womb and that "That's wrong ... you don't use that place for sex".

Actually, gynecologists have found that women with partners who have a penis length in a certain interval is bad for them. That interval is where the penis enters and exits the womb with every thrust. This is bad for the woman. However, those who have a penis long enough to stay in the womb even when thrusting are fine in most cases.

Ergo, it's not actually correct that you shouldn't have sex with the womb, it's fine as long as the penis is long enough to stay there most of the time.

Not really relevant for me(you need like 9-12 inches depending on the woman), but it might be for some.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
step-son incest. One another note, I have heard there was a middle scene with Ryouko which was removed. Anyone know what it was and why it was removed?

behiran

Jun 13, 2020
I have almost all of Lilith's eroges on my cell phone too and this is the only one that won't let me play

Wicky jjron

Oct 18, 2020
Hello I am new here ,I tried to play this game on krikiroid 2 on android but it not opening it's say execution file is corrupted someone help me. Pls

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes