4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
So most if not all of them are only dick virgins? Unlike Tina... who got the real deal. Right?
There will only be 1 that may have something in there suit case..but nothing that will be inserted.

And Yes Tina got the real thing and only that :)

Reactions: Uthuriel

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
There will only be 1 that may have something in there suit case..but nothing that will be inserted.

And Yes Tina got the real thing and only that :)
I hope Josie gets the real deal too... without toys... and making her pregnant... that would be amazing....

Reactions: zmeydoom

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So I have a question before I stop being annoying...

Are Tina and Josie going to be on the island too?
With Tina we really don't know enough right now but with Josie it seems like a no?
Which would kinda suck.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
So I have a question before I stop being annoying...

Are Tina and Josie going to be on the island too?
With Tina we really don't know enough right now but with Josie it seems like a no?
Which would kinda suck.
All depends on what route you took with Tina.. if you told her about morning after pills or not.

The trip as we know already is not what the Mc expects...and there could be a few more surprises along the way.. but miss Josie in a little bikini!! I don't think so ;)

• Love
Reactions: Uthuriel

copetti

Feb 26, 2023
Oh no.... None of that here my friend. I have only added the tags of which you can obtain currently. Future tags have been listed, there may be a few others added such as "toys"... (These young ladies have come onto an Island thinking there will be no man around while they are here, so "some" may have packed something extra)
Thats good to know

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

Justbrian74

Jul 1, 2020
I think an interesting start. I like the LIs so far. I stopped playing Limitless really due to the font style (some eye issues), so glad this is a more common style. My only real issue is the idea of the travel agent wanting to screw around with a potential return client. I know you have to have a reason for him ending up on the Island, but this is hard for my logic brain to accept. Not usually a pregnancy fan, but this time it has piqued my interest. Thanks for your work on this and looking forward to see where you go with it.

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
Why so much hate for hairy characters ? even more concerning the MC...
not the full jungle but some trimmed or landing strip...

Outside that this seem promissing, & as for the LOLI or not LOLI... as long the age isn't clearly stated in the text you can't tell...
some country more than others have bigger population of petite girls, Asie; South-America; some deep africans tribes... even some islanders, not to forget that the caucasian population got a size update between industrial are & modern era, so again as long the age isn't stated or defined by the player at the start/at each encounter, you can't call it LOLI.

Reactions: Jccurtis

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I think an interesting start. I like the LIs so far. I stopped playing Limitless really due to the font style (some eye issues), so glad this is a more common style. My only real issue is the idea of the travel agent wanting to screw around with a potential return client. I know you have to have a reason for him ending up on the Island, but this is hard for my logic brain to accept. Not usually a pregnancy fan, but this time it has piqued my interest. Thanks for your work on this and looking forward to see where you go with it.
You can now choose font style, size, colour etc for Limitless. I wouldn't worry after this holiday I think we will defo be going pack for another holiday from them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: $@~ and Jccurtis

zmeydoom

Jan 2, 2018
The first scene really amused) The girl is really trained - to move slowly up and down with the help of the vaginal muscles... The legs are in free movement and do not touch the floor, therefore they do not serve as support points. Very, very strong girl)) Okay, let's get back to reading))

Reactions: MrKoala
Apr 12, 2018
The title is problematic, I'm counting 13 pussies in the game already. Title should be Tredecapussy Island, and the title will constantly have to change as you add more characters. Tsk tsk, devs these days.

MrKoala

Feb 27, 2018
Enjoying the game so far. The pacing is a bit fast, but it's worth it to get some action in the first release. Certainly better than dragging the relationship progression out over multiple releases. I look forward to future updates.

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes