• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

VerttZz

Dec 10, 2018
master pieces take time to be complete, in the mean time i will be waiting with high hopes on the future of this game

Falco Falcone

Feb 12, 2023
I sincerely hope the Developer returns to work on this to completion. I'll definitely support if I'm still in a position to financially do so by then, assuming he/she ever does, of course. The "On Hold" tag at least sustains hope...but hope which I trust will not ultimately be dashed upon the rocks of Octopussy Reef...

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I sincerely hope the Developer returns to work on this to completion. I'll definitely support if I'm still in a position to financially do so by then, assuming he/she ever does, of course. The "On Hold" tag at least sustains hope...but hope which I trust will not ultimately be dashed upon the rocks of Octopussy Reef...
I agree, hope developer shows a little love to Octopussy Island soon. he's been spending a lot of time on his other game Limitless. He has said in the past that it's not going to be abandoned so don't think it will end up on the rocks of Qctopussy Reef

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I agree, hope developer shows a little love to Octopussy Island soon. he's been spending a lot of time on his other game Limitless. He has said in the past that it's not going to be abandoned so don't think it will end up on the rocks of Qctopussy Reef
Limitless has been in beta now for over month without anything new... and this game is on hold because the dev wanted to focus on Limitless.
I don't expect anything soon from either games... unfortunately...

• Sad
Reactions: wookie ookie

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
As I've said many times and people cant seem to gasp it, when you play through a game you play 1 route, however in the scene im working on at the moment I have 16 different routes I am creating in Limitless... meaning every single image I create, I then have to do another 15 times. So when I have a scene with like 20 images... I'm actually having to create 320.

Yes I have shot myself in the foot with this an allowing people to play it how they want with what characters in it they want, but I wanted for people to get to choose who they want to see. Because of this, updates take me a lot longer. I wasn't at a stage I was ready to release the latest Limitless update, but wanted for my subscribers to be able to see what I have been working on, hence I got the beta out for them.

Once this update of Limitless is done, I will be working on OPI as well, only atm my whole time is taken up with getting this latest Limitless update done.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
As I've said many times and people cant seem to gasp it, when you play through a game you play 1 route, however in the scene im working on at the moment I have 16 different routes I am creating in Limitless... meaning every single image I create, I then have to do another 15 times. So when I have a scene with like 20 images... I'm actually having to create 320.

Yes I have shot myself in the foot with this an allowing people to play it how they want with what characters in it they want, but I wanted for people to get to choose who they want to see. Because of this, updates take me a lot longer. I wasn't at a stage I was ready to release the latest Limitless update, but wanted for my subscribers to be able to see what I have been working on, hence I got the beta out for them.

Once this update of Limitless is done, I will be working on OPI as well, only atm my whole time is taken up with getting this latest Limitless update done.
(y) Thanks totally understandable , never thought it was going to be abandoned and thanks for the post also

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes