MasterFXLXL

Jun 12, 2017
About Knightess, after i remover the collar, how exactly do i recruit her?, Do i need to find her the puppet body or what?, I dont get it

MasterFXLXL

Jun 12, 2017
I've always wondered, do the girls who have a penis in this game have a penis and a vagina, or a penis instead of a vagina? I say this because there is an orc girl that you can turn into a human in the arena as punishment, and she says she doesn't know that do with her human vagina, like se never had one before... curious, right?

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
All right, everyone, sorry again but bear with me for one final delay - this time with a release time!
Odyssey of Gianna 2.0 will be available February 6th at 4:00 PM EST (tomorrow for most of you).
As I said, I wouldn't do this if I didn't believe more improvements needed to be made, but releasing the update as-is would be lackluster.
As far as I'm aware, DLSite will take a day or two to update, but itch.io's download will be available at the release time. Saves from earlier versions will not be transferrable without major issues. I'll be making a Patreon post with more details as well.
Thanks for your patience and I'll see you in a little over 20 hours for the big 2.0!!

There we have it, update on the situation.
Well the dev wasn't lying, 2.0 is officially out (don't ask me for a link to it though)

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Odyssey of Gianna version 2.0 includes:

• 2 New Playable Characters
  • 2 New Base Classes for those characters
  • 3 New Bosses
  • 2 New Statuses
  • 3 New Status-based Classes
  • 1 New Dungeon
  • New region south of West Beach Outpost
  • New Attraction / Marriage mechanics
  • New options in the options menu
  • Lots of new skills for the new classes (and a few old ones)
Please note that saves from versions 1.4 and earlier are NOT compatible with 2.0.
Huh. Does that mean there's a new class for an older status, or are there five new statuses with three of them being classes?

Last edited:

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
if you feel the fights are too slow, i added a battle speed up to the game. It may maybe make the battle a little unstable, but till now it did his work without any crush.
Hello again old friend from the past!
Do you know if that speed up mod you posted back then would be compatible with this new update?
I got way too used to the battle speed it provided (less pause between each attacks), so going back to the regular speed with v2.0. just isn't the same anymore.
I know Vhiel provided the option to speed up the animations themselves, but no matter what there's still the long pause between each attack and that hurts. Thank you in advance.

Edit: Tried it, and nope. It's not compatible with the new version at all, as I should've expected. An update to this mod would be great!

Averageguy17

Aug 28, 2019
Huh, so there's a new relationship system. Looks simple, but I'm worried if it's automatic or not. (You only need 200 points for the relationship to propose i think?) Will it automatically not let me flirt with others once i'm done with one girl? Will it block me from flirting past the 200 points, since the way you gain points is by flirting with the girls when they are under different status effects, I kinda want to sse what each one says.

Also, came across a bug. If you go south into the new area, there's a boss(?) fight that's somewhat hard due to the fact I was running a new file, and it had a sandstorm effect. I lost, but now every fight has the sandstorm effect. Even in the forest or the market city, it still showed that sandstorm effect.

grantemp07

Apr 5, 2020
Huh. Does that mean there's a new class for an older status, or are there five new statuses with three of them being classes?
Yep, an old status has been reworked. Spoilers on which it is: Slime. Now there's a progression similar to corruption / corrupted, where getting 100% slimed results in a slime TF, which is a new class.

Reactions: rawry776

Spectrons

Mar 15, 2018
New update.
"Just uploaded Hotfix v. 2.01 (Fixes a couple of early bugs).
I know re-downloading is more annoying than before with the two .rars, but for the best experience I recommend this version.
Saves CAN be transferred from 2.0 to 2.01 without any issues. thumbsup
Also, the title screen and window name still say 2.0; this is normal. As long as the .rar said 2.01, it should be fine.
"

firewhale

Oct 25, 2017
I've always wondered, do the girls who have a penis in this game have a penis and a vagina, or a penis instead of a vagina? I say this because there is an orc girl that you can turn into a human in the arena as punishment, and she says she doesn't know that do with her human vagina, like se never had one before... curious, right?
Saber, your natural futa member can't get the pregnant normally and if you force the status(The restaurant in the west side has mystery meal which inflict a random status to all party members) Saber is the only one who will never give birth and her paper doll does not reflect the status.(V1.4, I don't know the 2 new party members in V2)

This suggest that the futas are not hermaphrodite, but natural shemale(I.E. very feminine males including fairly developed breasts).

Last edited:

hendesu

Dec 28, 2018
Heres my mega folder link for 2.01 Mega
It seems I cant enter Y'terre house maid because Jyla didn't directing me to get the maid uniform in the council house. What happen? Am I missing something?

Edit: I caught a bug when I talk to the maid first before Jyla join my party and it didnt trigger the dialog to get the maid uniforms in the council house :p

Also I want to ask the mating cockring whereabouts because its most likely to change places to somewhere or is it removed?

Last edited:

Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
Here's the stuff I found so far.

New ally A (I recommend Lv2-3, though you might gain more levels than that just from recruiting enough teammates and then making the trek here)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New content 1: the affection mechanic

New Ally B (I recommend Lv5-6)

New content 2: expanded Puppet class costumes

Seems that both the new allies have a money-sink theme to them. Ally A has small but steady costs, whereas Ally B has large upfront costs.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 21 Votes