myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017

Development Update + New JP System!
Hello, everyone! I'm sorry things have been so quiet here! In case you've missed it, I highly recommend heading to my Discord server for updates, chats, and other stuff:
But still, I haven't said anything here since the Covid vaccine finally started rolling out, so yes, I assure you that the project is still alive and well and I've devoted more time to it lately than I was able to last year! In fact, it's possible the game will be finished within the next couple of months... but I'm not quite promising that yet.
In any case, I have something new to share that's been a fun change to the game as it stands in the demo and Beta versions - a JP (Job Points) system for character skills!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FoxLust

Aug 20, 2017
I havent seen the post. Glad to see it still alive and going. And since its still going on maybe it would be right to remove the abandonned tag

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
FoxLust

Abandon tag usually doesn't get removed till an update actually drops.
Which is kinda dumb, since the issue here is that it never should have been applied in the first place. It's not like the dev abandoned the game and then claimed later that they were gonna come back to it. Somebody just said, "Oh, there haven't been updates in a while, it must be abandoned." Like, this is a perfectly ordinary development process for normal games. Imagine if every game that was announced at some E3 a few years ago was labeled "abandoned" until it was released.

Reactions: bimboform

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Rosen King

Look at their patreon there wasn't any activity on there for over a year. F95 puts the abandoned tag when there hasn't been any activity on a persons patreon or wherever they are active at when it hits 3 months of no activity. If a person doesn't want to get that tag added then they need to make sure to post something/anything once a month or every three months to prevent getting slapped with the tag.

Reactions: FoxLust

rhakark

Dec 17, 2018
Apparently this is no longer abandoned. Release date set of 9/22. (Date on the patreon post as of writing is incorrect.) $7 on Itch.io or 800 JPY on dlsite.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Apparently this is no longer abandoned. Release date set of 9/22. (Date on the patreon post as of writing is incorrect.) $7 on Itch.io or 800 JPY on dlsite.
It was never really abandoned, only on hold. And that development hiatus ended months ago, too, with the dev actively posting progress reports on the Discord.

Anyway, , in case anyone wants a more detailed update (and some screenshots).

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
It was never really abandoned, only on hold. And that development hiatus ended months ago, too, with the dev actively posting progress reports on the Discord.

Anyway, , in case anyone wants a more detailed update (and some screenshots).
Son of a bitch, ya beat me to it by 2 minutes.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
It looks like there's information about the release of the full game.

Hopefully once it's on DLSite someone will be nice enough to post a version here.

Reactions: FoxLust

Clasified0000

Jun 27, 2017
It looks like there's information about the release of the full game.

Hopefully once it's on DLSite someone will be nice enough to post a version here.
Hopefully, though I'm not sure about the chances of that seeing as none of the beta versions past 0.2 got posted. Also it seems like DLSite will be getting it the 24th (according to some discussion on the discord group) due to it having a limit on how soon you can put something on there, Itch.io seems good to go for 22nd release though. He’s also updating the free demo on the Itch.io page to be a version of the last beta.

Last edited:

FoxLust

Aug 20, 2017
Alright you can finally remove the abandonned tag ! and update it with the new version (when dlsite comes out)

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Weird how the 1.0 demo is already out, considering the jump from the old 0.2 version. Why didn't the updated demo come earlier tho?

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Does anyone know if the demo is one of the kinds that lets you pick up where you left off in the full game? I want to try it out, but not if I'm gonna throw it away and start from scratch a few hours later with the full game.

Edit: And this thread's title is mislabeled. I got excited when I saw it was changed to 1.1 with no mention of it being the demo, but only the demo is uploaded here. Definitely needs to be changed to reflect that.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 21 Votes