Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Does anyone know if it's possible to "fix" Sinian after she's laid so many eggs that she stops functioning? I left her pregnant for way too long and eventually she just started saying, "...Egg." and moved to an unusable spot in the party. Orc antibodies don't seem to work on her at this point.

In any case, I guess it's probably a bad idea to leave her in egg-laying mode for too long, despite seeming to be a source of infinite money. Good thing I saved the game right before she broke.

So is this the full version or this is still the Demo on F95?
Full version, now.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
And no Futanari tag?
There are a *lot* of tags missing, and one of the tags that's there (loli) is no longer in the game. But there are tons of chicks with dicks in this game. I don't think males even exist in the setting, just girls who have dicks and girls who have vaginas.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
and girls who have vaginas.
Oh no....girls with vaginas.
Jokes aside, "tons of chicks with dicks" is not for me. If one gal gad a schlong no biggy but if it comes to a point that I can not avoid that genre because it is one of the main fetishes I am outta here.
Again infos about that is severely lacking. But thanks for clarification.

dontevenknow

Jun 19, 2018
While you have someone in a soul gem, you can restore them back to living at the holyish looking tables with candles on them, easiest place to find one would be in the church.
Alright but where do they go after that? The soul gem is no longer in my inventory and they aren't in my party?

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
there are no chicks with dicks, only men with boobs ^^
this game needs the tranny-tag i guess ;)
on the other hand... nevermind.
The "art" is mediocre (at best) and little girls ain't my thing.

Anotherdude69

May 30, 2018
How many characters can you recruit? I hate getting a new party member just to have them be lvl 1 so I try to get them while as low leveled as possible. So far I've gotten 6 in total. Are there any more?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
How many characters can you recruit? I hate getting a new party member just to have them be lvl 1 so I try to get them while as low leveled as possible. So far I've gotten 6 in total. Are there any more?
There are 8

Lillina - from the beginning
Sinian - from the beginning
Sable - from the beginning
Nuan - recruitable in Bordertown with enough mones
Jyla - recruitable in Sea Market after fighting her
Alisha - recruitable at her house north of the Church of Spirit after fighting her
??? (girl with pink hair) - no idea
??? (girl with purple hair) - no idea

Anotherdude69

May 30, 2018
There are 8

Lillina - from the beginning
Sinian - from the beginning
Sable - from the beginning
Nuan - recruitable in Bordertown with enough mones
Jyla - recruitable in Sea Market after fighting her
Alisha - recruitable at her house north of the Church of Spirit after fighting her
??? (girl with pink hair) - no idea
??? (girl with purple hair) - no idea
Thanks.

By purple hair do you mean Jyla's maid?

Also Yterre (pink hair)- you sneak into her mansion as maids and then beat her in a fight

And for anyone wanting a full party as soon as possible, Nuan's minimum to hire her seems to be 2000 so if you don't buy anything at all you can get her at the start of the game.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Nope, I went to this devs pixiv and the first pic has all companions in it but 3 are blurred. You can see some colors ect.
It certainly is not Jylas maid because of story reasons. That particular girl has a white dress.
But thx for the Yterre chick. Guess I visit the mansion ,)

That leaves us with the last girl unknown for know.

Aug 25, 2017
The Lost Wizard?
Nope, I went to this devs pixiv and the first pic has all companions in it but 3 are blurred. You can see some colors ect.
It certainly is not Jylas maid because of story reasons. That particular girl has a white dress.
But thx for the Yterre chick. Guess I visit the mansion ,)

That leaves us with the last girl unknown for know.

Reactions: ZX03

Stiltzkinator

Mar 14, 2018

Also Yterre (pink hair)- you sneak into her mansion as maids and then beat her in a fight
Yterre can also be recruited by finding the key on the balcony, opening the chest in her bedroom with it, placing the gem you get in the fancy mirror, and then getting Yterre to do her rounds until she inspects the mirror. This will skip any fight with her, and add her directly to your party.

Purple hair is the 'Lost Wizard' in the ruined tower. You have to find a spellbook and then active the correct rune Upper rightof the five on the ground floorto open a teleport to a new part of the tower. Beat the boss there, and this mystery party member will join you.

She's a bit...strange, however.
She has very few skills (a worthless healing spell, a skill that swaps her out for another member, a passive that makes her 3X more likely to be targeted by enemies, and a n active skill that makes her *less* likely to be targeted), and low stats, even accounting for the fact that she levels faster than other party members due to requiring exp. She also cannot learn magic or combat skills.
So what is her purpose? It seems to be transformation fodder - the tower you find her in has a golem you can sacrifice her to control, and there's a few other transformation effects that would normally require giving up a party member to use, and she's basically just bait otherwise anyway.

E1ias

Jul 22, 2017
There are a *lot* of tags missing, and one of the tags that's there (loli) is no longer in the game. But there are tons of chicks with dicks in this game. I don't think males even exist in the setting, just girls who have dicks and girls who have vaginas.
What do you mean by theres no more loli in the game??? you just killed my interest

Anotherdude69

May 30, 2018
Yterre can also be recruited by finding the key on the balcony, opening the chest in her bedroom with it, placing the gem you get in the fancy mirror, and then getting Yterre to do her rounds until she inspects the mirror. This will skip any fight with her, and add her directly to your party.

Purple hair is the 'Lost Wizard' in the ruined tower. You have to find a spellbook and then active the correct rune Upper rightof the five on the ground floorto open a teleport to a new part of the tower. Beat the boss there, and this mystery party member will join you.

She's a bit...strange, however.
She has very few skills (a worthless healing spell, a skill that swaps her out for another member, a passive that makes her 3X more likely to be targeted by enemies, and a n active skill that makes her *less* likely to be targeted), and low stats, even accounting for the fact that she levels faster than other party members due to requiring exp. She also cannot learn magic or combat skills.
So what is her purpose? It seems to be transformation fodder - the tower you find her in has a golem you can sacrifice her to control, and there's a few other transformation effects that would normally require giving up a party member to use, and she's basically just bait otherwise anyway.
What were the crystal shards you get from the big gem for then?
I still have them as key items, thinking they were some unique usable item or something, since you can't check your items as maids.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
So I like this game a lot... The hentai is rather minimal in the sense there aren't as many full blown sex scenes. But given how one of the main kinks is hypnosis, its less about the sex and more about the detail that goes into how dazed and controlled are not the same.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Does anyone have a map though? I think that's the thing that throws me off the most is the lack of having one and then forgetting where certain enemies are.

sagara_souma

Feb 23, 2019
Does anyone else have a problem with characters randomly disappearing from the party and not coming back? Like, I've lost Sable in the Mt. Pleasant place, and no matter what I do she's not coming back.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes