hendesu

Dec 28, 2018
Does anyone encounter this bug yet? And now I can't seem to fight the boss? or accomplish the quest from this area :(

Odyssey of Gianna 9_25_2021 9_54_59 AM.png Odyssey of Gianna 9_25_2021 9_55_04 AM.png

dontevenknow

Jun 19, 2018
Does anyone else have a problem with characters randomly disappearing from the party and not coming back? Like, I've lost Sable in the Mt. Pleasant place, and no matter what I do she's not coming back.
She get scarecrowed? She's out in the fields somewhere you have to go find her and use the scarecrow curing item.

Reactions: Acropolis

Anotherdude69

May 30, 2018
Just made it to the temple, said the password to enter, but the guards search me and say I have stolen treasure and start a fight? Does anyone know what could cause this?

sagara_souma

Feb 23, 2019
Finished fighting the forest people at Mt. Pleasant, got the key, leader said she was going to the village. Can't find her anywhere, and the key doesn't work on anything, does anyone know what to do?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
During the Game you come across certain individuals which you can either help (mercy) or not (punishment) after fighting them.
Does this have any consequences later on?

Aug 22, 2018
There's been a bugfix update about 12 hours ago. Most importantly, several party-member-deleting bugs have been crushed, and a secret square to re-obtain party members that were deleted by accident has been added.

slifer151242

May 9, 2017
Finished fighting the forest people at Mt. Pleasant, got the key, leader said she was going to the village. Can't find her anywhere, and the key doesn't work on anything, does anyone know what to do?
There is a greenhouse in the wheat field. You have to go off the path and walk south, it's a bit hard to find because the sparkle that connect map is on the wheat tiles

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
What were the crystal shards you get from the big gem for then?
I still have them as key items, thinking they were some unique usable item or something, since you can't check your items as maids.
There are alternate ways to complete that quest. You can find a way to send the maids away from the crystal, then you have the option to either take a shard to put in the mirror or break it and start a boss fight. Or you can get the key and take a shard out of the treasure chest instead.

pineapple warrior

Sep 4, 2018
it appears the game buggs if you have both the soulstone effect active and the zombie one at the same time. such as with the Soulsever spell one can get from the books in the forsaken tower it cant load the approprate sprite when going into menues but otherwise you can still move and fight but not go into the menu normal zombie effect seems to be ok. (it appears any instence of both of these status applying to the same char will bug the menu)

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Another bug is that any character who becomes a bimbo and then gets cured will have the "Naughty" command permanently unlocked in their normal state, albeit with only negative skills (and in an inconvenient spot, to boot). If they ever become aroused or horny, they'll have two Naughty options.

Hopefully we can get the bugfixed version uploaded here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Axis3123
Aug 22, 2018
Fair warning, demo saves actually *don't* transfer without bugs - specifically bugs surrounding the names of full-game-only party members.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Does anyone else know what to do at the tomb? I got past the enemies at the entrance, rescued both tomb protectors guarding the soul golem, and even got to the secret rooms, but that's it. I tried activating both golems with soul gems to see if those platforms at the first area with crystal symbols did anything, but nope.

Also, no idea what to do in Mt. Pleasant after the mayor goes away. I did go to the greenhouse (as another person said in here) and collect another key, plus some other items, but nothing else triggered after that.

slifer151242

May 9, 2017
Does anyone else know what to do at the tomb? I got past the enemies at the entrance, rescued both tomb protectors guarding the soul golem, and even got to the secret rooms, but that's it. I tried activating both golems with soul gems to see if those platforms at the first area with crystal symbols did anything, but nope.

Also, no idea what to do in Mt. Pleasant after the mayor goes away. I did go to the greenhouse (as another person said in here) and collect another key, plus some other items, but nothing else triggered after that.
At tomb you need to interact with the wall of writing in the first area that has platform (the far back of that area just interact anywhere on the wall of backside.
At Mt.pleasant, after get the key in greenhouse go to mayor house and interact with her desk I can't remember the exact spot but on her desk then you will have to poke around mayor house to find switch

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Axis3123

Turbotowns

Sep 25, 2021
Is there some dedicated guide or walkthrough, so we don't have to go looking through an entire forum(granted, this one's currently pretty small, but it's only inevitable that'll it'll get MUCH bigger), to see if someone had the same issue(we also don't run into info we already know, or spoilers we weren't looking for)?

Karnell

Jul 14, 2018
Is there some dedicated guide or walkthrough, so we don't have to go looking through an entire forum(granted, this one's currently pretty small, but it's only inevitable that'll it'll get MUCH bigger), to see if someone had the same issue(we also don't run into info we already know, or spoilers we weren't looking for)?
Try the discord maybe

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes