regalitu

Nov 17, 2019
I don't remember exactly which encounter turned Lilina into a soulgem, but after I reached the top of Forsaken Tower a book told me I could restore her to her original form. Everything seemed to work correctly but after doing this she's still not back to my party. I tried using an Empty Soulgem on another party member and she did come back by using this same book. Is this a bug or am I missing some mechanic?

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I don't remember exactly which encounter turned Lilina into a soulgem, but after I reached the top of Forsaken Tower a book told me I could restore her to her original form. Everything seemed to work correctly but after doing this she's still not back to my party. I tried using an Empty Soulgem on another party member and she did come back by using this same book. Is this a bug or am I missing some mechanic?
Go to the church and interact with the holy book.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Who thought it was a good idea for the lights to flash during the Alisha fight? I'm so mad that I'm getting Porygon flashbacks from it.

Also how are we supposed to recruit her after the boss fight?

EDIT: I figured it out. I didn't have the Mind healing item so I had to go back and buy one. Now I have all 8 party members.

Last edited:

regalitu

Nov 17, 2019
Go to the church and interact with the holy book.
I just did and it's the same as the other book, it says she is restored but she doesn't appear in my party. I tried turning another party member into a soulgem and she does come back, it's just Lilina that doesn't.

Turbotowns

Sep 25, 2021
Who thought it was a good idea for the lights to flash during the Alisha fight? I'm so mad that I'm getting Porygon flashbacks from it.

Also how are we supposed to recruit her after the boss fight?
She's... Recruited automatically?
Also is it really Alisha? I've been in her modern house and through her maze-ment(except the uppermost, seemingly incomplete room), but I haven't seen anything that alludes to the purple haired girl with amnesia that was being possessed(I named her Violet) is the girl that's a clear isekai protagonist.

Hmmm, I wonder what she says if she starts worshipping...?

---

*after using the pendant charm on her* Oh ho ho~ My kind of girl~

Last edited:

Afituz

Aug 23, 2019
so the mad scientis girl that turn herself into the fake blue jewel when you spare her, is there a way to restore her or the only thing we can do with her is to sell her?

Last edited:

Turbotowns

Sep 25, 2021
so the mad scientis girl that turn herself into a gem when you spare her, is there a way to restore her or the only thing we can do with her is to sell her?
Put her in statues? I turned her into a slime though, so I don't know. Someone I DID spare though(but was on the fence for) was the sculptor, she gave me a few pedestals and a letter that mentioned we can statue-ify "allies OR slaves". Can we obtain slaves?

---

Okay, found the maid manor(btw this mistress, SHE'S our party member? Well SHE'S pretty loli). I think the doll chore is bugged(at least if the mistress observes it), I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I can't see what I'm SUPPOSED to do, she wasn't reacting negatively to the polish, but I did it so much, I should have run out of money(I only had 500ish gold when I entered).

---

Ah... tongue...

---

Got her, and went to the east, found the database, now... what the fuck kinda word is V__L? And what kinda spell is it?

Last edited:

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
so the mad scientis girl that turn herself into the fake blue jewel when you spare her, is there a way to restore her or the only thing we can do with her is to sell her?
I don't think there's anything you can do with the fake blue gem unless the author plans to add more content. There's a post-boss access room that alludes to being able to restore her, but when you attempt to: it says that its already been used up when you attempt to interact with it. I don't know what happens if you punish her, beyond turning her into a drone.
Wish this game had NG+, really enjoyed it but a few specific parts I'd really love not to deal with using a fresh party (like fighting that masked murderer in City of Mists) to try out different outcomes. Already screwed myself out of saving the bald girl in the stone gallery.

Reactions: Axis3123

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So how do I get to the Demon's Spire, Castle Hargrave, or southern end of West Beach? Do they require having already beaten some bosses? Because of the alternate choices after beating the bosses, I've actually been reloading my saves after each fight and leaving them unbeaten, so I can go back and redo each choice without having to go through entire sections of the game again afterwards.

Reactions: HikkiG

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
So how do I get to the Demon's Spire, Castle Hargrave, or southern end of West Beach? Do they require having already beaten some bosses? Because of the alternate choices after beating the bosses, I've actually been reloading my saves after each fight and leaving them unbeaten, so I can go back and redo each choice without having to go through entire sections of the game again afterwards.
You have to get every tome and gem and turn them in.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I have made my decision that the only person I'm not sparing is that bitch who sent Lilina on her mission. I'm pissed that she really thought that by sparing the kingdom that the royal family was doomed from the beginning. So I'm thinking "When I get everything, I'm going to give you a fate worse than death and everyone is happy."

I have the red tome (beat the New Rokkas area bosses) and the red gem (win the 5 arena match against the ogre queen), white gem (beat the boss of Mt. Pleasant), yellow tome (found in the Chateau library in plain sight), green tome (save the Lost Wizard and the tome is right there), blue tome (free Sea Market from the avians) and black tome (liberate the church from the false God).

I'm assuming the white tome is in the mist city, the yellow gem is in the Pyramid area, the blue gem is still in Sea Market (the art gallery), the black gem is on the Phantom Express, and the green gem is in the hidden laboratory, right?

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
I have made my decision that the only person I'm not sparing is that bitch who sent Lilina on her mission. I'm pissed that she really thought that by sparing the kingdom that the royal family was doomed from the beginning. So I'm thinking "When I get everything, I'm going to give you a fate worse than death and everyone is happy."

I have the red tome (beat the New Rokkas area bosses) and the red gem (win the 5 arena match against the ogre queen), white gem (beat the boss of Mt. Pleasant), yellow tome (found in the Chateau library in plain sight), green tome (save the Lost Wizard and the tome is right there), blue tome (free Sea Market from the avians) and black tome (liberate the church from the false God).

I'm assuming the white tome is in the mist city, the yellow gem is in the Pyramid area, the blue gem is still in Sea Market (the art gallery), the black gem is on the Phantom Express, and the green gem is in the hidden laboratory, right?
More or less, correct.
And if you want revenge... hoo boy, prepare for a fight with the minister. She is no joke. Actually just unlocked Boss Rush level 4 and after the first fight went: "yeah, fuck that." Wonder if you unlock anything for beating that mode.

wellcom

Mar 27, 2020
I have a question about a kind of status. I'm gathering all of the status' records, only one left now. It is called '@@SK@D@@', between the 'Masked' and 'Hieroglyph'. I think it's 'Mask@d@@'. The hint is telling it's inflicted on those suffering from the 'Masked', but I don't know the method. Help, please.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I have a question about a kind of status. I'm gathering all of the status' records, only one left now. It is called '@@SK@D@@', between the 'Masked' and 'Hieroglyph'. I think it's 'Mask@d@@'. The hint is telling it's inflicted on those suffering from the 'Masked', but I don't know the method. Help, please.
Just wear the mask for a long time. Eventually you'll progress from Masked to Masked 2. You need to use the mask remover to take it off after that.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
You have to get every tome and gem and turn them in.
Does that include the southern part of west beach? If so, is there some other way to unlock the spellslinger class/upgrades/whatever? I wanted to make the lost girl into that class, but can't figure out where to find the missing person the NPCs are talking about. I figured she was in the southern area where they said the bandits are.

regalitu

Nov 17, 2019
I think I found the issue now, using an Empty Soulgem on a party member to turn her into a soulgem allows her to come back if you use a book like the one at the church. But if she was turned into a soulgem from a Poltergeist she doesn't come back after using the book, the game tells you she comes back but then she doesn't. I think this is a bug? Unless there's a different way of getting them back that I don't understand.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 21 Votes