Rafn

Aug 15, 2017
how do i you can get a item that changes a girl into a maid. i dont mean the story disguise bur for the buff from the misstress girl, never found anything that turns you into a maid.

Bobby666999

Apr 27, 2018
how do i you can get a item that changes a girl into a maid. i dont mean the story disguise bur for the buff from the misstress girl, never found anything that turns you into a maid.
the pink haired mistress girl has two skills that can be used outside of battle, one that makes party members into maids and one that turns them back to normal

Reactions: Rafn

Turbotowns

Sep 25, 2021
4th round on tabanth arena and died, got a bad end with cheer leaders for some reason?
also upon respawning all my party members were missing save for the orange hair one i forgot the vanilla name for.
orb room seems to be changed and the secret reset removed
so guess i'm either reloading a save or going to 1.2
The reset tile should still exist, at least, according to the changelog.

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
I've run into an issue with the orc arena. For the first two fights I have to manually walk up to the opponent to initiate combat. For the Knightess encounter it automatically starts the fight, and then I'm stuck in a loop. The fourth opponent come out, goes through it's speech and then combat begins automatically, but it's with the Knightess again. So when I defeat her it goes back to opponent 4 coming out again.

Has anyone else had this issue? Found a fix?
I have the same bug, but didn't find a solution.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I've run into an issue with the orc arena. For the first two fights I have to manually walk up to the opponent to initiate combat. For the Knightess encounter it automatically starts the fight, and then I'm stuck in a loop. The fourth opponent come out, goes through it's speech and then combat begins automatically, but it's with the Knightess again. So when I defeat her it goes back to opponent 4 coming out again.

Has anyone else had this issue? Found a fix?
I have the same bug, but didn't find a solution.
After searching through the Discord it looks like the fix is in v1.2.1, so we'll have to wait for someone to post a link for that version.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
OH I DIDN'T KNOW YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO USE SOULGEMS.

I've been avoiding that the whole game because it's just an inconvenience to have to go back to the church to restore them plus losing a party member. Now its like "I got the white tome AND I found a way for the Lost Wizard to not be useless." Turns her into a sword :')

And I unlocked the gallery by proxy. Now I just need to figure out the trick in the City of Mist. I have 3 more to go.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
So I'm on the art gallery boss and I finished her off but I'm not doing any damage to Liliana. Shouldn't the battle end once the person pulling the strings is dead? I'm stuck in a scenario where I'm doing 0 damage, gets countered 3 times and will eventually run out of gorgan braids to stop the petrify. I tried turning someone into a golem but that doesn't do any damage either while I can't heal my golem or retaliate.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So I'm on the art gallery boss and I finished her off but I'm not doing any damage to Liliana. Shouldn't the battle end once the person pulling the strings is dead? I'm stuck in a scenario where I'm doing 0 damage, gets countered 3 times and will eventually run out of gorgan braids to stop the petrify. I tried turning someone into a golem but that doesn't do any damage either while I can't heal my golem or retaliate.
Yeah, that fight's definitely supposed to end once you defeat Kepiat. Something must not have triggered.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
The NPCs in west beach mention someone named Annie who used to sell guns, and likely offers specialized equipment and skills similar to the hidden golem, puppet, and drone shops. I checked in the Discord and they said that the dev confirmed "Annie's shop" does exist, but nobody seems to know how to get to it. Also, if you look on that map that was linked, there's definitely a section of beach visible to the south of the town. There's a gate in front of it where an NPC warns you that some bandits have kidnapped people and taken them in that direction. Another NPC says that the bandits used to buy their guns from Annie, but they "went bad" after she disappeared. I would assume that all those things are connected.
Huh, interesting. Guess it's one of those things that the author made abit too obscure to find.
Would be nice if someone unpacks the game and checks it in the editor then. Here I thought it was simply a throw-away dialogue, like many NPCs seem to have.

anyone know the location of all recruitable party member and their location?
Sure:
-Jyla: Just speak with her in the sea-market mansion, it's a very easy battle.
-Lost Witch: She's a boss in Forsaken Tower, recruited once you finish the area.
-Alisha: Located in an house top-left of the church, have to navigate a few mazes and defeat her in battle.
-Nuan: In bordertown, just have to pay for her (about 2000-3000 gold will do)
-Yterre: If you keep going north of sea-market you'll find her mansion. Speak with the maid, Jyla will invite you to her mansion with plans to sneak in, then simply finish the mansion side-quest to recruit (either through fighting Yterre and have her brainwash you into making her a party member, or brainwashing her to join you on adventure.)

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Strange. I just redid the battle and it continued like it didn't just force me into an infinite loop.

Welp next is the yellow gem in the mist area.

Turbotowns

Sep 25, 2021
-Alisha: Located in an house top-left of the church, have to navigate a few mazes and defeat her in battle.
Wait what? Now she's her own character? Where is she? I've been through her whole basement! Well, except for the possibly unfinished room near the throne room portal.

mag script

Jun 30, 2019
Sure:
-Jyla: Just speak with her in the sea-market mansion, it's a very easy battle.
-Lost Witch: She's a boss in Forsaken Tower, recruited once you finish the area.
-Nuan: In bordertown, just have to pay for her (about 2000-3000 gold will do)
-Yterre: If you keep going north of sea-market you'll find her mansion. Speak with the maid, Jyla will invite you to her mansion with plans to sneak in, then simply finish the mansion side-quest to recruit (either through fighting Yterre and have her brainwash you into making her a party member, or brainwashing her to join you on adventure.)
Thank you

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Wait what? Now she's her own character? Where is she? I've been through her whole basement! Well, except for the possibly unfinished room near the throne room portal.
If exiting south portal from throne room: you'll be in a room with a healing circle. Go north, solve the puzzle, fight the boss.

Turbotowns

Sep 25, 2021
If exiting south portal from throne room: you'll be in a room with a healing circle. Go north, solve the puzzle, fight the boss.
Yup, that would be the one room I hadn't done. Welp, time to fill out my party!

Meanwhile, it seems Itch.io launcher is having a conniption. I can't update to 1.2.1, it keeps trying to download the demo, even though I'm going to the purchase page and manually downloading it from there.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Yup, that would be the one room I hadn't done. Welp, time to fill out my party!

Meanwhile, it seems Itch.io launcher is having a conniption. I can't update to 1.2.1, it keeps trying to download the demo, even though I'm going to the purchase page and manually downloading it from there.
While I did buy the game, someone did post a mega link to latest version here few pages back.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
So does anyone know where Anne and Basiri (the fourth bald girl) are? The sisters keep saying that Basiri is in the forest or on the west coast area and unless she's in one of the houses that won't open, I won't be able to get access to her.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes