mag script

Jun 30, 2019
anyone know how to get the white orb?
after fighting the chied and coming back to meister nothing happend after being told to wait?

sagara_souma

Feb 23, 2019
I can't get into Yterre's mansion for some reason. I talked to the maid, but there's no talk afterwards of sneaking in so I can't get the disguises.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
anyone know how to get the white orb?
after fighting the chied and coming back to meister nothing happend after being told to wait?
Find the hidden house in the fields to find another key, then search around for a hidden keyhole somewhere in the Maester's room.

I can't get into Yterre's mansion for some reason. I talked to the maid, but there's no talk afterwards of sneaking in so I can't get the disguises.
Go back to the Prime Minister in the castle. I think she gives you the disguises. (There might be some other way to get them, I'm not sure. There are at least two items you can get from talking to her that are necessary to progress, but the council invitation can be found in a second location as well. Considering how obscure it is to need to talk to her, the dev might have made everything have an alternative.)

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Go back to the Prime Minister in the castle. I think she gives you the disguises. (There might be some other way to get them, I'm not sure. There are at least two items you can get from talking to her that are necessary to progress, but the council invitation can be found in a second location as well. Considering how obscure it is to need to talk to her, the dev might have made everything have an alternative.)
Yeah my first play-through had prime minister personally stop me and give me the disguises, on my second playthrough I was rushing to recruit everyone before any other events and with Yterre as my last recruit: Jyla simply had an extra conversation after speaking with the maid and then invited me to the sea-market mansion to formulate plan (disguises).
Makes sense there's multiple paths; it was same for me with stuff like council invitations having multiple ways to initiate.

Also, side-note on Annie discussion: tried to keep re-matching the arena in hopes of maybe it triggering upon X defeats (considering what Rosen King said). Only thing beating Wu-ka seems to do is increase the reward and make her stronger each time. My end game party is starting to struggle now that I am at 5k+ gold rewards tier. I am scared to know if she can keep getting stronger. Tried touching everything in and around arena too.

Edit: I wonder. Is it possible that the event might be tied to one of the punishments for either the 1st fight (turn her human) or 3rd fight (take off collar, turn into puppet, etc?

kilgorio

Sep 10, 2018
I have no clue were Lilina went after I beat the boss in the Kepiat Gallery can somebody help me

kilgorio

Sep 10, 2018
ok I will presume its a glitch I made everyone in my party a cow so I would lose and that returned Lilina to my party

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Has anyone updated the new version with the fixes? If a lot of the issues stem from the game just not registering events, then the solution is to get the updated version.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Has anyone updated the new version with the fixes? If a lot of the issues stem from the game just not registering events, then the solution is to get the updated version.
Someone did post a link to version 1.2, but the first post still only has the link to 1.0 (which is mislabeled as 1.1), and there's currently a version 1.2.1 (or possibly later) that we don't have here yet.

Cheesekek

May 31, 2018
currently uploading 1.2.1. will edit post with link when it's done.
1.2.1 download

Also while waiting on that. can anyone help with how to aquire the last 2 statuses I'm missing here?
Untitled.png

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
currently uploading 1.2.1. will edit post with link when it's done.
1.2.1 download Mega

Also while waiting on that. can anyone help with how to aquire the last 2 statuses I'm missing here?
View attachment 1428522
If you try to read the description of the status you don't have (as long as you have the item that partially shows it), it will give you a hint of where to get it. That particular status is Maid, which can be applied by an out-of-combat buff from Yterre. Just go into her skill list from the menu to cast it.

Reactions: Cheesekek

Cheesekek

May 31, 2018
If you try to read the description of the status you don't have (as long as you have the item that partially shows it), it will give you a hint of where to get it. That particular status is Maid, which can be applied by an out-of-combat buff from Yterre. Just go into her skill list from the menu to cast it.
dang thanks for that!

randomlurkerr

Dec 16, 2018
is any one know what to do in Tomb of luxatep? View attachment 1428915
I never figured out what that bit was about, but getting to the boss fight(s) just requires you to turn two of your party into soul gems and stick them in the golems from each side area. From there you put them on the sparkling pedestals in the main room. you can get the soulgems back immediately without the path closing though.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
I never figured out what that bit was about, but getting to the boss fight(s) just requires you to turn two of your party into soul gems and stick them in the golems from each side area. From there you put them on the sparkling pedestals in the main room. you can get the soulgems back immediately without the path closing though.
That crystal wall is just an extra step required for anyone hieroglyphed. Pick at the wall, then retrieve party member from their respective pillar (starting characters in left hallway, recruited ones on the right hallway).

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
From there you put them on the sparkling pedestals in the main room.
It's important to note that you have to interact with the wall in the main room before the sparkles appear. It doesn't look the same as the other interactible objects in the area, which is what threw me off for the longest time.

Reactions: randomlurkerr

Turbotowns

Sep 25, 2021
How do you get to the Phantom Express? I heard one NPC mention it, but went everywhere I can go pre-endgame and haven't found it. Is it a random encounter in some area or something?
After buying the 5k? gold ticket in Sea Market go back to the left direction to bordertown until one of the screens says something about the ticket glowing. There you use it and the train appears.
I just stumbled upon it randomly in the desert, east of Yterre's manor.

Or, just turn one party member into a soulgem, and get one statue at a time, you don't need them both at once.

Reactions: randomlurkerr

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Version 1.3 has been posted to itch.io.

After months of nothing now it seems like there's a new update every 2-3 days.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes