HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
is there a walkthrough for this because im stuck in the forest
There's no walkthrough, but game is pretty open-ended in how you can approach and finish content as most events can be triggered at your leisure (and most have multiple hidden conditions to activate). Which part of the forest are you in? Because upper portion leads to West Beach and Alisha's House, southern portion leads to a Vemix's Laboratory and Mt Pleasant.
Generally speaking the easiest content for a low level party is: Cathedral, Forsaken Tower, New Rokkas, Alisha's House, Circus, West Beach, Vemix's Laboratory, and Sea-Market. The higher level content I'd say is Tabnath, City of Mists, Mt Pleasant, and Phantom Express.
There's no downside to entering the harder areas earlier, hell some have nice equipment to grab early, just the boss areas might be harder to take care of.

Out of personal recommendation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
So who is the alchemist in this game that can take your recipes?
I am curious about that too, I wonder if it's that Anne person.
So actually, there isn't an alchemist per se that takes your recipes. Rather, it's any character that stays at the forest cabin that is able to craft potions. As far as I know, (at the moment) there is only one where you can "recruit" that makes you the potions when you're away, and that's the dog/wolf protector you fight three times in the tomb before you finally enter. From there, you can talk to her in her tent, enslave her, command her to go to your cabin, interact with the table on the bottom left corner if you have any recipes, and boom, potions are automatically crafted when you do stuff in between!

I figured out in a quick save when the message listing all mentioned above appeared as soon as I went to the cabin.

Personally tho, I have not heard of that alchemist character yet lol, and I'm already waist-deep into the post game what with the challenges. Maybe I skipped those details in the dialog? Who knows.

Reactions: RagueltheUFO

CrankyChart

Sep 22, 2019
There's no walkthrough, but game is pretty open-ended in how you can approach and finish content as most events can be triggered at your leisure (and most have multiple hidden conditions to activate). Which part of the forest are you in? Because upper portion leads to West Beach and Alisha's House, southern portion leads to a Vemix's Laboratory and Mt Pleasant.
Generally speaking the easiest content for a low level party is: Cathedral, Forsaken Tower, New Rokkas, Alisha's House, Circus, West Beach, Vemix's Laboratory, and Sea-Market. The higher level content I'd say is Tabnath, City of Mists, Mt Pleasant, and Phantom Express.
There's no downside to entering the harder areas earlier, hell some have nice equipment to grab early, just the boss areas might be harder to take care of.

Out of personal recommendation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i just got Alisha i made it to the farm area.

Turbotowns

Sep 25, 2021
Slow your roll man. What they were asking for is a save that has the statuses/bad ends unlocked for review. And while normally I'd agree bit lazy to ask, as someone working two jobs and having very little free time, I kind of get it. I don't exactly have the time to spare to work through the game to enjoy the fun bits when I'm in the mood. No need to be toxic to someone making such a request.

I too hope to see a full save get posted eventually to enjoy all the lewdie content.
Sorry, didn't mean to be toxic, i've just seen so many of these "Full save?" and "Mobile port?" comments that are so brief, as if they aren't even putting in to time to elaborate on what they mean!... *sigh* just a little tired of seeing it the time... literally everywhere.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
So actually, there isn't an alchemist per se that takes your recipes. Rather, it's any character that stays at the forest cabin that is able to craft potions. As far as I know, (at the moment) there is only one where you can "recruit" that makes you the potions when you're away, and that's the dog/wolf protector you fight three times in the tomb before you finally enter. From there, you can talk to her in her tent, enslave her, command her to go to your cabin, interact with the table on the bottom left corner if you have any recipes, and boom, potions are automatically crafted when you do stuff in between!

I figured out in a quick save when the message listing all mentioned above appeared as soon as I went to the cabin.

Personally tho, I have not heard of that alchemist character yet lol, and I'm already waist-deep into the post game what with the challenges. Maybe I skipped those details in the dialog? Who knows.
So that's how alchemy works, no wonder I could never craft anything lol.
Speaking of challanges: I recommend running City of Mists map from the mischief pocket dimension, those ripper knifes are so strong it's not even funny, makes every other weapon feel so weak. They even made Jyla into my must-have unit when fighting anything, 4x dart + steal with 2x knifes just straight up melts everything.

CrankyChart

Sep 22, 2019
lol fiqured that out also were do i go after that or does it matter where i go also i got to the clown train but nothing happens at the end
y
thank i been stuck there for some time now
so theres no story break u can do whatever and it wont break story cause i like to do things ina specific order but if theres no specific order then i can just do whatever right?

Aug 22, 2018
The only ones I know of are:

Khopesh (one of them, anyway) - Outside the tomb, have the whole party Mini and then go through the crack
Staff (accessory) - In the left room, check the wall on the north side that has an "arrow" pointing to it.
I Forget - In the maze on the right side, near the top-right area, examine a wall that has a "path" on the ground leading to a dead end.
I Forget + 5000g - In the maze on the right side, somewhere in the bottom-right area, check one of the walls on the south side for... something, I forget what if anything gives it away. The hint is that there's clearly a south entrance from the room with the collapsed floor, so you know to look for a passage that would lead south of there.

No clue where the second Khopesh (now a tome) is. Also, one would think there would be something to equip in the armor slot, but I haven't found it.
You listed all of the locations - there's 4 treasures. A Khopesh, a Tome, a Headdress and a staff. There's no armor.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Yeah I realized that when I decided to try enslaving the Anubis this time around and then the game is like "Yeah, here's the alchemy".

The quick potions are important for me if I'm going to do end game.

I also beat the pyramid boss without going into the second form. She cried like a little btch XD

• Haha
Reactions: HikkiG

Turbotowns

Sep 25, 2021
You listed all of the locations - there's 4 treasures. A Khopesh, a Tome, a Headdress and a staff. There's no armor.
Well, I found the 1st kopesh, the crown, and staff, since this 2ed kopesh was in a much harder to reach area, hopefully IT is the one that became a tome... now how to get to it?

---

There's a golden tile in the first room, but no more soul golems to stand on it.

Last edited:

Averageguy17

Aug 28, 2019
Sorry, but I'm sorta stuck in the maid mansion. I put the jewel in the mirror but i'm not sure what to do next. Also, I assumed that party members who were "going to be punished" would end up in the punishment room, but they aren't. What do I need to do?

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
How rare is it to find an actual sex scene or rather are there any at all? Didn't find any when I played a bit of it, if there arent many or none at all is there anything else like sex toys the girls can masturbate on command with?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Sorry, but I'm sorta stuck in the maid mansion. I put the jewel in the mirror but i'm not sure what to do next. Also, I assumed that party members who were "going to be punished" would end up in the punishment room, but they aren't. What do I need to do?
Once you've put the crystal in the mirror, find Yterre and follow her until she visits the hallway with the mirror. You'll find her mesmerized in front of the mirror. It's an instant win.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes