CrankyChart

Sep 22, 2019
Also I’m in the tomb and the empty soul gems are bugged whenever I use one it completely gets rid of my party

CrankyChart

Sep 22, 2019
whenever i use an empty soul gem on aynonelse besides my character they dissiapear from my invatory and i cant get them back

firewhale

Oct 25, 2017
whenever i use an empty soul gem on aynonelse besides my character they dissiapear from my invatory and i cant get them back
try interacting with a soul golem first(Travel to forsake tower, in the same room, there a statue. Interact with it and it will prop you if you have a soul gemed team member to put them in. If they missing, it won't and do the following things.)

travel to the church and go to the alter in the same room. If there a interact star, you should just be able to proof everyone back to normal.

If that didn't work, head to the orb room(throne room, go down, right, left.) and go to the blue spot. Move south until you hit the wall. Interact and all unlocked party members will return.

CrankyChart

Sep 22, 2019
try interacting with a soul golem first(Travel to forsake tower, in the same room, there a statue. Interact with it and it will prop you if you have a soul gemed team member to put them in. If they missing, it won't and do the following things.)

travel to the church and go to the alter in the same room. If there a interact star, you should just be able to proof everyone back to normal.

If that didn't work, head to the orb room(throne room, go down, right, left.) and go to the blue spot. Move south until you hit the wall. Interact and all unlocked party members will return.
Didn’t work

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
I think this is male protag territory multiple grills mind control RPG and RPG story and no restrictions, but i can work with a fem protag just thought, "what if protag was male" I guess we'll never know FAQtShZXIAARmFN.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: Josedx9

andreand

Feb 4, 2019
i tryed a new game and it fixed it but i dont want to start over
If you have party members who have been permanently removed from the party, interact with the wall square directly across from the blue pedestal in the Hall of Orbs in Gianna Castle. You'll be given the option to restore all recruited party members.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Something I did out of curiosity and was disappointed by: tried making a full-orc party before entering Tabnath to see if there are any unique dialogues for doing so... answer is no. Nothing new for entrance guards nor speaking with the queen. Pretty disappointing that game treats you like a non-orc. If you're curious on how to do so: simply rush to West Beach and order a mystery meal are Verona's until you get orc affliction for the party.

How trigger Lyra invitation?
From my experience it triggered for me when I collected all the other party members (Jyla spoke to me after I spoke with the maid), and initial playthrough (before I knew about Alisha) the minister Marisa gave me an order to infiltrate after I collected good portion of the tomes and orbs.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
With how much is going on with this game, I just have one simple question:
Is there breast expansion in this? Searching the dev's pixiv and this thread showed nothing.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
With how much is going on with this game, I just have one simple question:
Is there breast expansion in this? Searching the dev's pixiv and this thread showed nothing.
Only for the cow transformation, their tits get bigger over time (but you can skip this by feeding them hay).

CrankyChart

Sep 22, 2019
If you have party members who have been permanently removed from the party, interact with the wall square directly across from the blue pedestal in the Hall of Orbs in Gianna Castle. You'll be given the option to restore all recruited party members.
Nope no wall I’m doing what u said nothings working

Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
It's just a hidden, unmarked, square you can interact with in the orb room.
I think what might be happening here is that they received colored Soulgems but didn't realize that these are their party members in item form.
Head to a holy table-- easiest place to find one is the Cathedral of the Spirit, in the main hall-- and interact with it to safely break a Soulgem and convert it back to a party member.

CrankyChart

Sep 22, 2019
I think what might be happening here is that they received colored Soulgems but didn't realize that these are their party members in item form.
Head to a holy table-- easiest place to find one is the Cathedral of the Spirit, in the main hall-- and interact with it to safely break a Soulgem and convert it back to a party member.
did that but when they get turned into the soul gems they disappear from my inventory ps what is the fake blue orb for

CrankyChart

Sep 22, 2019
also when i turn someone into a robot it fails to load image so i have to restart it says the image is missing is there a fix?

randomlurkerr

Dec 16, 2018
Drones? I only just got this game, so my knowledge is absolute zero.
Deep in woodrot forest, there's a hidden laboratory with slime and drone tfs. You can let your party members be transformed into faceless drones. They won't be able to use normal equipment, but they have their own items that alter their stats and some alter their appearances.

Unfortunately, I don't know any other transformations with equipment like that. Turning a party member into a bimbo and equipping the cocksucking lips doesn't make their lips bigger, which is a darn shame.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes