DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Deep in woodrot forest, there's a hidden laboratory with slime and drone tfs. You can let your party members be transformed into faceless drones. They won't be able to use normal equipment, but they have their own items that alter their stats and some alter their appearances.

Unfortunately, I don't know any other transformations with equipment like that. Turning a party member into a bimbo and equipping the cocksucking lips doesn't make their lips bigger, which is a darn shame.
I did notice puppet had several body part equipment slots, so there would be.

Also, cow tf where?

firewhale

Oct 25, 2017
Unfortunately, I don't know any other transformations with equipment like that.
The hidden cockring in bordertown give Saber an unlisted transformation(I.E. the jourary won't add it to status list). I think that count.
Also, cow tf where?
Travel to West outpost, go up until you leave the town(I.E. no building) then take the next possible right(Can't remember exactly how many screens) Then go to closed window and interact. Buy a cow bell, use it on party member.

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
Guys, what are the sexual themes in this game?
Genres, tags and latest 2-3 pages are not very informative.

As I can guess you can see a lot of transformations, maybe lesbian, aaand... what else?

Reactions: asthraea
Aug 22, 2018
Guys, what are the sexual themes in this game?
Genres, tags and latest 2-3 pages are not very informative.

As I can guess you can see a lot of transformations, maybe lesbian, aaand... what else?
*Every* character is either female or a futa. So loads of lesbian, loads of futa. Mind control galore as well - pretty much every enemy can Mesmerize, enslave, et cetera.

Other than that, and the already mentioned transformation themes, it's surprisingly vanilla. The loli tag doesn't apply anymore, that's removed content (the one character that's smaller is just barely not enough so to be a loli).

Last edited:

Dragunav

Dec 8, 2017
When was there ever loli content? I thought Yterre was small enough to count and just assumed the loli tag was that.
IIRC, you could equip the characters with rings that made them smaller. but it's been a while since i've played this game.

Reactions: $@~

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Cowbells you can get them from several farms. One is above West Beach, as mentioned, but there is also farms in Mt Pleasant, and Tabnath. Cowtype enemies also drop them often.

firewhale

Oct 25, 2017
When was there ever loli content? I thought Yterre was small enough to count and just assumed the loli tag was that.
In the first demo, there was the cute ribbon that change the character to a young version of themselves. It seem to of been remove between then and the full game(There is a possible shop that no one work out how to reach that might have it, but I recall someone looking though the code and finding no ribbon. Also the loctaion of the possible shop make no sense to have a loli item, but the place does have a 'hidden' puppet shop which also make no sense.).

Reactions: $@~

dalexe

Apr 10, 2020
does anyone know how to get the latex melter to cure onahole? i have looked in every shop that ive discovered but i cant find it.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
This game is fun for the most part, but there's something that's driving me crazy about it: the fights are too damn slow. Is there no way to speed up the combat like in other RPGM games where holding shit fast-forwards everything? Getting party-wide mezmerised by a bunch of stupid monkeys and stun-locked into a 10 minute wait fest got old after the first encounter.

CrankyChart

Sep 22, 2019
This game is fun for the most part, but there's something that's driving me crazy about it: the fights are too damn slow. Is there no way to speed up the combat like in other RPGM games where holding shit fast-forwards everything? Getting party-wide mezmerised by a bunch of stupid monkeys and stun-locked into a 10 minute wait fest got old after the first encounter.
options menu set battle animation to fastest

Reactions: S3vatari0n

CrankyChart

Sep 22, 2019
What do I do at mt pleasant I can’t do anything else after the mayor says she’s heading to town for my gift

Last edited:

Soussk

Aug 10, 2018
The best thing you can do is putting animations on fastest in setting + holding Z or Enter button during a fight. Also maybe cheat engine work with this game, tho i haven't tried it.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
does anyone know how to get the latex melter to cure onahole? i have looked in every shop that ive discovered but i cant find it.
I'm not positive, but I think Land-Traveler adds a new status recovery item to her shop every time you discover the relevant status ailment. Remember to scroll down to the lower parts of the list, not just the top.

yep the robot transformation is bugged because it says theres no picture
What robot transformation?

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes