DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
So I've lost one of my party members, and have no idea when. Anyone got any ideas on where to look?

firewhale

Oct 25, 2017
So I've lost one of my party members, and have no idea when. Anyone got any ideas on where to look?
First, check your items, if they got soul gemed, you'll see X's soul gem at the top. Just travel to church and head up and the alter will have a star. Interact to get them back.

Otherwise, if you gone to the the west outpost(check travel menu to see if you got it), head to the bar(Go left until you can't, go in the nearest building) and talk to all the npcs. If one of them suddenly has a portrait and is not the person behind the bar, that your missing party member and you can get them back there(if they earned enough tips ).

Then check the gallery(travel menu), go up until the path spilts into three and there three 'table'(don't know thee proper name). If a statue is on any of them, that your party member. Pick them up. There also a simlar table in the catacombs but I can' remember where so check there.

Finally, check your jounry and look up status. If you unlocked tree, wander around the rot-something wood looking for a tree that not the walls. That your party member, you'll need plant sap(also check the cabin that should be on your travel menu, you can turn members into trees if you found a planter so they might be there if you forgot you did that). If you unlocked scarecrow, there a reason why I left this one for almost last, go to mt pleasant and wander the fields. Keep to the path, the enemies in the grass turn your party memeber into more scarecrows way to fast. You'll need something hay item. Both items mention here are sold by traveler once you unlock the status.

I not finish the game so there maybe more remove from party events, but if you give up, go the castle, find the orb room, aline with the blue light and move straight down until you hit the wall. Then interact with the invisible debug square that return all found party member that are not currently in your party to you.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
First, check your items, if they got soul gemed, you'll see X's soul gem at the top. Just travel to church and head up and the alter will have a star. Interact to get them back.

Otherwise, if you gone to the the west outpost(check travel menu to see if you got it), head to the bar(Go left until you can't, go in the nearest building) and talk to all the npcs. If one of them suddenly has a portrait and is not the person behind the bar, that your missing party member and you can get them back there(if they earned enough tips ).

Then check the gallery(travel menu), go up until the path spilts into three and there three 'table'(don't know thee proper name). If a statue is on any of them, that your party member. Pick them up. There also a simlar table in the catacombs but I can' remember where so check there.

Finally, check your jounry and look up status. If you unlocked tree, wander around the rot-something wood looking for a tree that not the walls. That your party member, you'll need plant sap(also check the cabin that should be on your travel menu, you can turn members into trees if you found a planter so they might be there if you forgot you did that). If you unlocked scarecrow, there a reason why I left this one for almost last, go to mt pleasant and wander the fields. Keep to the path, the enemies in the grass turn your party memeber into more scarecrows way to fast. You'll need something hay item. Both items mention here are sold by traveler once you unlock the status.

I not finish the game so there maybe more remove from party events, but if you give up, go the castle, find the orb room, aline with the blue light and move straight down until you hit the wall. Then interact with the invisible debug square that return all found party member that are not currently in your party to you.
None of these explain my missing party member then, I have no soul gems, and they weren't at the west bar. I just recently completed the gallery whilst they were missing too, so they can't be there, and I did the catacomb very very early, before I even unlocked the particular member who's now missing. Tree and Scarecrow are still unrevealed in the journal.

The debug menu however does return them... Still want to know where the fuck they got to though.

Edit: I remember seeing mentions about losing members to the orc queen when you lose to her, so I'm wondering if that was it, but not only did I win that encounter, I'm 99% sure that they were in my party and unaffected by the queen's meat shield like ability when she fell. I think I did lose that party member after beating the queen though, or maybe even to a glitch as I beat her. From there... I think I went exploring, found the maid mansion, explored more, got lost on the train then noticed they were missing by the library section.

Last edited:

firewhale

Oct 25, 2017
got lost on the train then noticed they were missing by the library section.
Ah, there was a bug where soul swapped party members disappeared complete. It was in v1.0 and I don't recall seeing it fix in the patch notes. Did a poltergeist possess someone and the condition counted to zero?

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Ah, there was a bug where soul swapped party members disappeared complete. It was in v1.0 and I don't recall seeing it fix in the patch notes. Did a poltergeist possess someone and the condition counted to zero?
Possessed, yes, counted to zero, not even close. The person who went missing wasn't even in any battle on the train.

andreand

Feb 4, 2019
If you have party members who have been permanently removed from the party, interact with the wall square directly across from the blue pedestal in the Hall of Orbs in Gianna Castle. You'll be given the option to restore all recruited party members.

andreand

Feb 4, 2019
Just found that secret, thanks, but turns out, THAT's the second kopesh, or rather the 1st, since I got it in the update, meaning the tiny hole outside the tomb(besides the anu leader tent) is now the tome.

Still don't know how to get the the south of that hole room.
Armor in room where you fight with Kasmut (left).

Right from hole room and down. In wall.

randomlurkerr

Dec 16, 2018
None of these explain my missing party member then, I have no soul gems, and they weren't at the west bar. I just recently completed the gallery whilst they were missing too, so they can't be there, and I did the catacomb very very early, before I even unlocked the particular member who's now missing. Tree and Scarecrow are still unrevealed in the journal.

The debug menu however does return them... Still want to know where the fuck they got to though.

Edit: I remember seeing mentions about losing members to the orc queen when you lose to her, so I'm wondering if that was it, but not only did I win that encounter, I'm 99% sure that they were in my party and unaffected by the queen's meat shield like ability when she fell. I think I did lose that party member after beating the queen though, or maybe even to a glitch as I beat her. From there... I think I went exploring, found the maid mansion, explored more, got lost on the train then noticed they were missing by the library section.
There's also the scarecrows on Mount Pleasant, which are found just off the paths in the fields. The Phantom Express can turn your party members into dice, and the onahole transformation will make party members into a sex toy to raise lust. I doubt you would have missed the latter two, but I thought I'd throw them out there just in case.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
how do you get knightess on your side?

i also noticed she has guard images so somehow she ends up a guard. And where do maids go if you make an enemy a maid?

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
how do you get knightess on your side?

i also noticed she has guard images so somehow she ends up a guard. And where do maids go if you make an enemy a maid?
I plan to wait till NG+ to test out, but I think one of the punishments for knightess gets her to be an ally (removing collar I bet).
As for the orc maids: they go to your forest cabin.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
I just finished the game for the first time and got Ending 01 Pure Ending as well as 20 hours of blissful enjoyment, and yet I have so many questions left unanswered. Because much like everyone else I've seen in this thread, despite having uncovered 90% of the status effects and bad endings, there are a LOT of small things hidden everywhere that we could find and eventually put in a collective game guide:

...So that's how it's done...

There's an optional boss battle at Tabnath arena (but the stuff to unlock it is... err, it starts on the Phantom Express, and then-- once your party is aware of a certain minor detail from examining a certain thing-- you have to visit New Rokkas and examine a certain different thing there.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pass the test and give Mercy, and...
#1 Could you perhaps tell us what this "certain detail" and this "certain thing" is so we can know what in the world we're supposed to look for here? Who's the optional boss?

Yeah, it's a neat but optional part of the fight. There's all kinds of neat hidden stuff in the game, even now I am discovering new stuff like Rokkas in New Rokkas can be rescued, the maestro fight, different location interaction based on being discovered vs traveling there using Phantom Express, etc.
Also, to answer my earlier question, beating all the challenges in Boss Rush mode has no effect beyond giving money and their respective unique drops (glyph lens, orc scroll, etc).
#2 I learned about the former hero Rokkas through the Phantom Express library, but where in New Rokkas exactly can she be encountered? I thought for sure I'd scoured the place after defeating all bosses already.
#3 By Boss Rush mode, are you perhaps refering to the Realm of Mischief? I didn't really see any bosses there, just increasing amounts of mobs.

I have 3 out of 4 girls, mainly because I screwed up the gallery one; but their locations:
>Maya: Kepiat Gallery (have to stop the sculptor)
>Basuri: Golem in Tomb of Luxatep (left room next to soul golem)
>Triss: One of the rooms in Cathedral, need to use a lockpick.
>Klara: East Tabnath Mountains, in a cave. Need to use orc antibody, interacting too often will turn her into an orc.
#4 That Klara that was being raped by a orc, after returning said orc to human, Klara just lies there so is that enough to save her?
#5 And where can you find these girls once you've rescued them?

Another question for the general public here, just how many ways does this game have to place your character(s) out in the open world after being defeated? My party got super overpowered early on, so I feel like I missed out on some defeat scenarios in which party members are embarrassingly placed out in the world for the public to see. And no, I don't count Verona's Servers or the cabin plants cause those are optional. (I like to be forced into submission, much like a certain Alisha)
#6 I know there's the hieroglyph status once you get the Obelisk Fragment, but which enemies is able to do this?
#7 I think there's a way to become a tree in the forest by the hands of dryads?
#8 Any instances of petrified teammates that you have to go look for somewhere?
#9 There's a punishment room for maids in Yterre's mansion, but your defeated mates don't seem to actually be placed there?
#10 How about the tentacle-like seedbeds beneath the church, any single char got placed there?
#11 Are there any enemies that capture your mates so you have to go buy them from some slave market or anything similar?
#12 Any other scenarios like these I missed? I loved that you have to leave some on Gallery pedestals in order to proceed, I just hope you guys have discovered more... inconsensual ways in the game that this can occur.
#13 The only thing that this game missed imo, was a so-called slave/captivity mode that you had to break out from. But, having to break them free from the overworld is perhaps just as good.
#14 Corruption:
#15 Also, does anyone know if asking for Vivian's hat (the Indiana Jones like girl you rescued in the tomb), is enough to be able to wield the Spell Pistol? I knew I should've asked for her to give me the hat. I was a fool not to take the hat.

I could probably answer some questions of my own too, as well as give directions to certain things some of you might've missed. For example, how you can actually see one of the Avian Council members that you punished, act like a dog in front of the statue of another boss that you punished in a very specific place. Or how some very specific locations can only be opened by pressing just the right bookshelf that doesn't even have a star icon on it. Or, how you can have a golem push a boulder through multiple rooms in the Kepiat Gallery to unlock a secret.

This games contains a lot of unique and awesome things and I am excited to be looking for them with all with you. Paid 10$ for the latest update and will definetly write up a positive review on this thread soon.

Last edited:

firewhale

Oct 25, 2017
#4 That Klara that was being raped by a orc, after returning said orc to human, Klara just lies there so is that enough to save her?
#5 And where can you find these girls once you've rescued them?
#4 Klara is the orc.
#5 travel to bordertown, go down, right, right. If you saved at least one of the four, the door of the building is open and they are all in there.

#7 giant dryads may start mediating. Allow them to finish and one of your party members turn into a tree.

#15 travel to west outpost, go down until you can't and enter the left building. talk to one of the customers and she will offer a hat for a small price. Charatcers wearing the hat can equip the gun. Only one so if you want more there a enemy nearby that has it as a drop. It call spell-something hat.

randomlurkerr

Dec 16, 2018
I just finished the game for the first time and got Ending 01 Pure Ending as well as 20 hours of blissful enjoyment, and yet I have so many questions left unanswered. Because much like everyone else I've seen in this thread, despite having uncovered 90% of the status effects and bad endings, there are a LOT of small things hidden everywhere that we could find and eventually put in a collective game guide:
#2: The Statue of Rokkas is Rokkas. Read her book on the train, then interact with the statue while having a gorgon braid in your inventory to restore her to human form. Of course, she just spent three hundred years having her cock rubbed for 'luck' so yeah... After that you get a number of fun little interactions with her throughout the map.

#5: The rescued Venturas can be found in a large building on the right side of bordertown. They give nice little gifts as a thank you for rescuing them.

#8: The scarecrow status effect you can receive from the scarecrows on Mt. Pleasant will turn party members into scarecrows that can be found in sitting out in the fields. You can grope their tits. The cure can be found in Tabnath. The tree status effect given by dryads works similarly. You can get items later on that let you turn party members into scarecrows or trees to decorate the forest cabin, which is nice.

#9: I'm not sure about that, but I do know that if any of your party are turned into onaholes, then you will have to rescue them from the nightstand drawer in Yterre's bedroom.

#15: She didn't give up her hat for me. Not sure if there are requirements I didn't meet, but I don't think so.

But yeah. This game has a lot of stuff in it, little and big. A map with stuff marked out would be nice, and knowing the results of the various mercys and punishments would be great. I liked turning Kasmut into my pet puppy, but making the Lilina's sister into my golem maid was not worth seeing the Prime Minister's smug ass on the throne.

Anyway, does anyone know how to go south of the west beach outpost? I'm assuming there's some way to get past the blockade and fight the bandits, but I don't know how.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
#15 Also, does anyone know if asking for Vivian's hat (the Indiana Jones like girl you rescued in the tomb), is enough to be able to wield the Spell Pistol? I knew I should've asked for her to give me the hat. I was a fool not to take the hat.
#15: She didn't give up her hat for me. Not sure if there are requirements I didn't meet, but I don't think so.

But yeah. This game has a lot of stuff in it, little and big. A map with stuff marked out would be nice, and knowing the results of the various mercys and punishments would be great. I liked turning Kasmut into my pet puppy, but making the Lilina's sister into my golem maid was not worth seeing the Prime Minister's smug ass on the throne.

Anyway, does anyone know how to go south of the west beach outpost? I'm assuming there's some way to get past the blockade and fight the bandits, but I don't know how.
Did a little poking around in the game's nuts and bolts, and I found that no, there's actually no way to get Vix's hat. That's just a bit of flavour text. The same goes for the West Beach Outpost southern barricade.

Reactions: Philia

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
#2: The Statue of Rokkas is Rokkas. Read her book on the train, then interact with the statue while having a gorgon braid in your inventory to restore her to human form. Of course, she just spent three hundred years having her cock rubbed for 'luck' so yeah... After that you get a number of fun little interactions with her throughout the map.

#5: The rescued Venturas can be found in a large building on the right side of bordertown. They give nice little gifts as a thank you for rescuing them.

#8: The scarecrow status effect you can receive from the scarecrows on Mt. Pleasant will turn party members into scarecrows that can be found in sitting out in the fields. You can grope their tits. The cure can be found in Tabnath. The tree status effect given by dryads works similarly. You can get items later on that let you turn party members into scarecrows or trees to decorate the forest cabin, which is nice.

#9: I'm not sure about that, but I do know that if any of your party are turned into onaholes, then you will have to rescue them from the nightstand drawer in Yterre's bedroom.

#2 Oh my god, how many times have I gone through that city without interacting with the statue even once?!
damn that thing for looking like such a basic RPGM sprite, hiding what I now see to be a very sexy looking futa figurine... Totally missed that one so thanks for the headsup!
#5 Cool, I will look for that. And maybe not let the sculptor turn that one girl's soul into water next time. Why did that have to be so hot...
#8 Nice, the more impactful transformations the better. Doesn't have to be limited to just petrification either, a few instances of slaves crawling around or being forced to stay with an NPC would be nice too, but I suppose there's none like that? Anyways, this game is so great already for allowing you to spread your party across the map and to different fates. I've found three plant pots without really looking for them but where can I get the item that turns people into scarecrows?
#9 Yterre and her maids can turn your party into onaholes as well? Also news to me, sweet. I was refering to the blank maid form they take upon defeat, but hey, I'll take the onahole-in-drawer alternative gladly.

#15 Right, I reloaded the save and actually tried asking her for her hat, but she said nope. However it looks like her hat is identical to the one firewhale here described, so that's cool:
#15 travel to west outpost, go down until you can't and enter the left building. talk to one of the customers and she will offer a hat for a small price. Charatcers wearing the hat can equip the gun. Only one so if you want more there a enemy nearby that has it as a drop. It call spell-something hat.
Kasmut is a very good girl who deserves all the headpats for working so hard, and just now I realized not only can she turn bosses' soulgems into weapons and items, but also your teammates?? And they each come with a single skill that compliments their former life? So amazing and flavorful.
I regretted inanimating Trinity as well not only for handing the throne to the PM, but also how there were no further interaction with your fallen onee-chan in the cabin. Just a few belittling words from Liliana and simple commands to clean the cabin would've sufficed.
And from one thing to another, I advise everyone to keep on the lookout for small crevices in walls to shrink into, anywhere and everywhere in the game. Just now I discovered a certain "Luxatep's Tome" containing 4 major spells in one, inside a wall right next to Kasmut's tent!

Lastly, I'd like to know about that barred area south of that port as well, but no one seems to know for sure.
Somebody here mentioned that the dev confirms that "Annie's Shop" does exist:
The NPCs in west beach mention someone named Annie who used to sell guns, and likely offers specialized equipment and skills similar to the hidden golem, puppet, and drone shops. I checked in the Discord and they said that the dev confirmed "Annie's shop" does exist, but nobody seems to know how to get to it. Also, if you look on that map that was linked, there's definitely a section of beach visible to the south of the town. There's a gate in front of it where an NPC warns you that some bandits have kidnapped people and taken them in that direction. Another NPC says that the bandits used to buy their guns from Annie, but they "went bad" after she disappeared. I would assume that all those things are connected.

Apparently the Anu Guardians one was missable in a previous version. If you didn't get it, and beat the boss of the tomb in the old version, then you'll have missed it. The newer version has it added after you beat the boss.

For the record, you can use your old saves in the new update, but it doesn't update your bad end list with the missed one.
but I think it is unconfirmed whether there's an actual area implemented down there yet or just very hard for us to find. Time may tell.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
if you feel the fights are too slow, i added a battle speed up to the game. It may maybe make the battle a little unstable, but till now it did his work without any crush.
I feel the need to repost this little mod that speeds up the game battles, thank you so much for that Shimk.

Would recommend to anyone who's gotten the hang of combat already, and feel like the battle animations are starting to drag on for too long.
It didn't cause me any crashes after 5 hours of playtesting, although for some reason it seems to skip the dialogue and image pop-up of whenever you roll a die mid-combat.
Totally worth it though. Just paste into www folder and overwrite. Make a safety copy beforehand just in case, as it does overwrite quite a lot of files.

Last edited:

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
If you guys are talking about this area:
Then there is nothing down there. I can confirm that right here. If there was, there would be a second Outpost South submap named something like "Outpost South (Open)" in the map tree. This is the way the dev did all the other "altered locations".

There's also an "Annie's" Map there, but it's an abandoned shop. The door trigger goes to Miss Diana's, which is the same building under new management. A cursory search of the map tree didn't turn up any other location called "Annie's" anything.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Well glad that mystery is solved with Annie and south outpost, thank you, also curious how DO you get turned into an onahole at Yterre's place?

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
My game crashes in the city of mists when i am trying to enter one of the houses. Is there anything important there/workaround?
it's Uncaught error/argument error crash

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes