wizo555

Mar 11, 2017
Anyone have a list of where the golems with soulgem sockets are like the ones in the tomb and their interactions?

Last edited:

Averageguy17

Aug 28, 2019
Why does the Lost Wizard even exist? LMAO I turned her into a succubus so she can take advantage of her higher magic stat but its like "You can't equip weapons. You can't learn anything after level 5. WHAT ARE YOU EVEN GOOD FOR?"

In a game where they basically said that one person of each race joins you, why couldn't one of the fish people or orc girls be a party member? She's so useless. :')

And Nuan is OP.
Honestly, I found that the Lost Wizard girl does well as a clown. Not *amazing* perse, but she'e been very useful in keeping the team alive by stalling the enemy with the horny effect.

randomlurkerr

Dec 16, 2018
Why does the Lost Wizard even exist? LMAO I turned her into a succubus so she can take advantage of her higher magic stat but its like "You can't equip weapons. You can't learn anything after level 5. WHAT ARE YOU EVEN GOOD FOR?"

In a game where they basically said that one person of each race joins you, why couldn't one of the fish people or orc girls be a party member? She's so useless. :')

And Nuan is OP.
You can stuff her in a soul gem and turn her into a nice ring or gemsword. You can turn her into a tree or a scarecrow to decorate your forest cabin, or you can just have fun using her to test out transformations. I've heard someone say she makes a good tank with the right transformations and items thanks to one of the JP skills she can get that draws aggro, but I like her as a ring.

Aug 22, 2018

And Nuan is OP.
Lost Wizard pretty much *explicitly* exists to be transformed. She's a party member that doesn't hurt to "lose", so you can use her to solve statue-puzzles, use her Soulgem to forge equipment, or transform her into a more useful class.

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Played quite a bit of the game, and it's awesome! The paperdoll art is the only thing that I consider a negative, but that's my opinion. I'm no artist, but I do know a bit about chara creation in Koikatsu, so I'm going to (very slowly) work on an art asset patch that will eventually replace all the paperdoll art in the game with KK style renders. Here's my very first and earliest concept test so far of Lilina.
||
1633694360982.png ||

firewhale

Oct 25, 2017
Played quite a bit of the game, and it's awesome! The paperdoll art is the only thing that I consider a negative, but that's my opinion. I'm no artist, but I do know a bit about chara creation in Koikatsu, so I'm going to (very slowly) work on an art asset patch that will eventually replace all the paperdoll art in the game with KK style renders. Here's my very first and earliest concept test so far of Lilina.
||
View attachment 1442645 ||
As someone who the opposite of you(I like the Kisekae style and find Koikatsu characters uncanny), you have my respect. Godspeed.

Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021

And Nuan is OP.
That is absolutely one of the ways to use the Lost Wizard correctly. Her whole purpose is to be someone you can transform "guilt-free," without missing out on an actually useful skillset. Wanna make her even better? When you're done teaching her Succubus magic, have her become a Lilina clone-- she can still use most Succubus spells because she still has the Magic menu, and now she can help you precast Obedience and Empower onto more characters before a boss battle. (Technically, any character can do this, but since you've already started...)

The Easy Target passive is also unique to her, so you'd get a little more value out of making her a sturdy no-Lust-meter class such as Golem, Puppet, or Skeleton Warrior than doing it to anyone else.

You can also Soulsever her to get her soulgem and her vacant body as a Zombie, and leave the Zombie at Verona's. She generates money fast (I think she's actually the fastest), and Verona doesn't mind that she's a zombie for some reason. Non-discriminatory employment for the soul-impaired!

If you do none of that, you can still use her to open the doors in Kepiat's gallery, or have her be a Maid for Yterre. (I never really tried using Yterre's Maid skillset...)

Also yes, Nuan is OP as hell, but that's no surprise to anyone. Get her level high enough, and then precast Obedience and Empower on her before a fight, and she can freaking open a boss fight with Aogiri or Kurogiri.

Pretty much. Learn flame dance and you can pretty much set up to one shot every boss. Empower Nuan, Oil Flask, Flame Dance.
The only reason I didn't lead with this, is that Demon enemies (more than one boss) absorb fire. (Also, Flame Dance seems to be bugged to deduct 40CP on every hit instead of only on the first hit like Colossus does, but that's less of a problem.)
Open a fight with Alisha reducing enemy Def, Jyla throwing the oil, and Yterre reducing enemy Agi, and have Nuan use Cruelty on the first turn (she's faster than most or all of the others so you don't want to Flame Dance right away), and Flame Dance on the next. This quite likely to deliver all five hits for a massive head start if not an immediate win.

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Man, I think we really need a decent wiki and walkthrough for the game at this point. There's so much stuff in here (which is awesome), but I have so many questions about things that might be secrets that I'm kinda sad I can't figure out some things. One question I have is about restoring a fake orb and if it's possible. Another question is about the maid disguises. I can't figure out where to get them if I don't have a maid to talk to at Jyla's anymore. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Reactions: lance43230

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Noticed one of the bordertown secrets wasn't noted. Just like the mating cockring all the way to the left, there is also lipstick hidden inside a wall passage right outside of Lady Julia's house.

Turbotowns

Sep 25, 2021
And from one thing to another, I advise everyone to keep on the lookout for small crevices in walls to shrink into, anywhere and everywhere in the game. Just now I discovered a certain "Luxatep's Tome" containing 4 major spells in one, inside a wall right next to Kasmut's tent!
*siiiiiiigh* Uh... yeah, that's probably the first hole we notice and explore(probably helps that it leads into a pyramid full of secret doors and loot), (also I talk about that very hole at the top of the page you commented on, did you even read the comments before you left one yourself?)

Also...

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

Really? Such a great tome? In such an obvious shrink hole? Not the secret door in a SIDE WALL that's not even marked?

God, I feel like Solomon Starbuck...

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

Philia

Dec 27, 2020

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
What spells does the tome give you? Considering that I (and many other people) opened that chest in an older version of the game that didn't have the tome, and now can't ever get it...

Edit: Hold up. That guide that was linked says that you can access Annie's shop by "selling Wu'Ka's soul gem to a specific person." Does anyone know anything about this? Who do you sell it to? It also says there's a key in the shop that can be used "in one of the locations containing an orb or tome".

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 21 Votes