Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
The Queen's name is "Butt-in-back" if that helps you remember. (Whatcha gonna do, hoof her in the front butt? She doesn't have one; Orcs are an all-futa species. It's why they need to impregnate everyone else to reproduce.)

Punishing Wu'ka means not being able to farm her repeatable gradually-strengthening Arena rematch battles for gold. Few Punish/Mercy choices affect the ending, and as far as I'm aware there's only one ending that can be locked out by Punishing someone at any point other than the endgame sequence. (Even then, I think the endgame ending-branch choices happen before the punish choices...)

The one character/enemy that's been hinted at that I'm most curious about is Samona. On the Phantom Train you can read her book, and the Puppet shop owner is one of her disciples.
I'm curious about her too. You can see a statue of her in Lyra's gallery, and if you Bad-End against a Puppeteer Puppet in Tabnath Mountains, you briefly sort of play as her (making choices to modify the new Lilina-shaped puppet her followers brought her). Her followers can also be fought somewhere in Tabnath Mountains-- they're in the Realm of Mischief for that region-- but I've never encountered them in the wild. They're either rare, or in a really specific spot... Perhaps they're why Jatek goes missing there if you spare the Sea Market Council?

I'm trying to complete the enemy book before I fight the final boss. I just fought the really hard maid of the castle hargrave but there seems to be two more enemy slots before the demon island. I already went through the gauntlet in the mischief realm but nothing new was added.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Turbotowns

Sep 25, 2021
Anywho, thinking more about what kind of characters might be added in the update and DLC, I think Vemix is actually a possibility. No matter what you choose to do to her, there's a room in the lab that hints that she's being revived in a new body. She was also the "host" of the demo, making her a bit of a fan favorite. Although I think she'd be the first to join you in the expansion rather than the free update, since she owns an unfinished submarine that might be used to get to other continents.
Wait what? More content is on the way?! Hell yeah!

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
I remember seeing a post on one if these many pages about if a member goes missing, there's a place to go to recover them from wherever they are? I fought the maid in the hargreaves castle and she whooped my ass, but I lost my LW after the Bad End. She was a zombie (with skele mask) and I had her soul in a sword. After the fight, I still had the sword but she's gone now, and her soul gem was back in my inventory. I restored her gem in hopes of getting her back, but now I don't have her zombie or her gem. Just her sword. Any ideas before I do anything else?

randomlurkerr

Dec 16, 2018
I remember seeing a post on one if these many pages about if a member goes missing, there's a place to go to recover them from wherever they are? I fought the maid in the hargreaves castle and she whooped my ass, but I lost my LW after the Bad End. She was a zombie (with skele mask) and I had her soul in a sword. After the fight, I still had the sword but she's gone now, and her soul gem was back in my inventory. I restored her gem in hopes of getting her back, but now I don't have her zombie or her gem. Just her sword. Any ideas before I do anything else?
There's a secret spot in the orb room in gianna castle. It's on the bottom wall.

weradti

Feb 21, 2019
My save got corrupted :( anyone got a save? doesnt need to be full
Btw, why is this poorly tagged?

Last edited:

Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
The status after [Masked II] is [Hieroglyph]. Certain enemies in Luxatep's Tomb can inflict it, or you can self-inflict it via the Obelisk Fragment key item from the same place. The Fragment, and a subset of the aforementioned enemies, will cause the Hieroglyphed allies to be "Forgotten" as well. This isn't its own status effect, but it prevents you from curing them. You can undo it by visiting that crystalline pillar in the western room and smacking it with the mining pick next to it, and then you can go track down your Hieroglyphed allies to cure them with Gorgon Braids.

firewhale

Oct 25, 2017
how do I get new classes for a character?
Get transformed. For example, there an equipment called vapid lipstick. You can find one by teleporting to border town, go right, try and go right again, find out you can go under the roof, hunt around there for a hidden item(They are also sold in new rokas). Then you put it on one of your characters. Build up 50 lust with them and use the skill allure. You now have a bimbo class with difference skills to learn.

Fun note: Any class can use other classes skills along as that class has that command those skills go into. For example, saber who been copied and is now princess class can learn the princess magic 'smite'. Now cure her then feed her a demon candy to become a succubus. Since the succubus has a magic command, succubus saber can use 'smite'.

Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
Fun note: Any class can use other classes skills along as that class has that command those skills go into. For example, saber who been copied and is now princess class can learn the princess magic 'smite'. Now cure her then feed her a demon candy to become a succubus. Since the succubus has a magic command, succubus saber can use 'smite'.
Bonus note: There is some overlap in skillsets between characters' default classes and transformed classes. You can save Sable quite a bit of Warrior JP (and/or Elixirs) by turning her into an Orc to learn Great Strike, Fury Strike, and Colossus there instead-- and/or into a Skeleton Warrior to learn Flame Aegis. Similarly, Sinian can learn some of "her own" spells as a Lilina clone to save main-class JP.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Interesting indeed. Maybe I'll replay it from the beginning with all the new stuff someday.
...What's the Devotion Dildo, where's it found, and what's it do?
After you clear the church, talk to the nuns inside with LW in the party. One of them will have a gift for her.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Bonus note: There is some overlap in skillsets between characters' default classes and transformed classes. You can save Sable quite a bit of Warrior JP (and/or Elixirs) by turning her into an Orc to learn Great Strike, Fury Strike, and Colossus there instead-- and/or into a Skeleton Warrior to learn Flame Aegis. Similarly, Sinian can learn some of "her own" spells as a Lilina clone to save main-class JP.
This doesn't appear to work all the time, though. I learned all of the Succubus's magic as the Lost Wizard and then turned her into a Lilina clone, but she only kept one of her spells. I'm not sure what determines which spells get carried over.

Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
This doesn't appear to work all the time, though. I learned all of the Succubus's magic as the Lost Wizard and then turned her into a Lilina clone, but she only kept one of her spells. I'm not sure what determines which spells get carried over.
I just checked, and you're right. I'd done it in the opposite order (Clone --> Succubus) so I didn't realize Succubus magic didn't transfer except Soul Heat. How odd...

how do I do damage to the kepiat's golem?
You don't. The golem has 999 DEF&MDF and 999999 HP; it's protected by the Green Jewel's magic. So aim at someone who isn't!

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes