Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Summoned by the tag, and I must ask; what is the pregnancy content? Please don't be just ending/game over......

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I thought the knights were men as seen in ghost express book with Lilina's mom. I mean I just assumed that since the gender was never specified, the knights in general are male sprites, but I wouldn't be surprised if gender-bender was common which is why there aren't so many men to begin with. I mean, how can you have a daddy kink but there aren't any men to know what a dad is? :')
Well, a "dad" in this world would be anyone with a dick who impregnated the mother. Actually, it's hinted that a certain female character is... Well, this one might be a spoiler, because it includes major story details and some dialogue from the endings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Summoned by the tag, and I must ask; what is the pregnancy content? Please don't be just ending/game over......
There's a pregnancy status effect where your character will eventually lay orc eggs that can be sold for money. If your elf party member gets the effect, the pregnancy never goes away unless you cure it with an item, allowing her to lay infinite eggs. But if you let it go too long, her mind is broken and she's inflicted with the "egghole" status, making her unusable until you cure her with a mind restoration potion. (If it's curable at all. I didn't have the potion at the time and reloaded the save after I saw that happen).

PronFox

Mar 7, 2019
Um, where is the walkthrough for this game? It looks pretty interesting and I don't want to screw myself over again and again.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Um, where is the walkthrough for this game? It looks pretty interesting and I don't want to screw myself over again and again.
There is no walkthrough yet, and there's really very little that is permanent. The only thing I can think of that is permanent is the choice between punishing or sparing the bosses you fight, and a couple of characters that you can save or leave to their fates.

rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
The closest thing to a walkthrough I've seen is around page 20 post number 415 there is a google doc. Also when you unlock the phantom express it takes you right to the jewels and tomes you're looking for. Some skills and certain corrupted statuses like "soul golem" are required to open certain areas. Other then that it's very open ended. It can be a bit frustrating but it's like a Final Fantasy game where you just come back to it and hack at it whenever you feel like. The dungeons you do are in no particular order I think, except the final area.

Last edited:

firewhale

Oct 25, 2017
The only things you can screw yourself out of(aside from seeing the mercy or punishment outcomes of bosses and selling one of a kind items like the luxpet's set) is the four sisters and Yterre's manor sword as far as I know.

Sisters: In the galley, someone about to turn on a water feature. Chose to stop her and then you can save the sister who is the water feature. Otherwise you can't save her. And then there the orced sister. Don't repeatedly talk to her until you cure her.

If either sister is unsavable, you can't get the mother's sword and shield.

Yterre's manor sword: Punish the fourth boss in the orc capital(She the one with soul gems floating around her head). This give you a soul gem that you can give to the collector in the Forsaken Tower. This will open a shop in West Beach where you can a key. This key open a door in Yterre's manor and there the sword.

There might be more(I suspect the soul train's books might be a lot of them) but I haven't completed the game even to an ending yet.

P.S. In verison 1.3 punishing the galley boss would lock you out of her shop. V1.4 now has the traveller sell her items if you done this.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
The only things you can screw yourself out of(aside from seeing the mercy or punishment outcomes of bosses and selling one of a kind items like the luxpet's set) is the four sisters and Yterre's manor sword as far as I know.

Sisters: In the galley, someone about to turn on a water feature. Chose to stop her and then you can save the sister who is the water feature. Otherwise you can't save her. And then there the orced sister. Don't repeatedly talk to her until you cure her.

If either sister is unsavable, you can't get the mother's sword and shield.
There's also the sister in Luxtep's pyramid thing. If you golemize her, you can't free her afaik.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Anyone know how you get transformed into orc?
EDIT: Nevermind, I totally forgot that ancient orc scroll you get from beating queen Butin'Bak.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
The various mercy/punishment choices have a big affect on the game, though, and it's not always immediately obvious what that is. Most of them determine whether you can have an extra scene or dialogue elsewhere in the game, and lots of them affect things in the ending, including potentially having several characters show up to help you against the final boss, or an extra mini-boss fight in one of the "evil" endings (as mentioned in my previous spoiler post). There are also several items and side quests that are locked behind one particular option or combination of options, and a few of them determine whether you can ever return to the dungeon where it took place. There's also the item "crafting" at the forest cabin, which can only be used if you've sent at least one slave to the cabin and goes faster the more slaves you sent. There are lots of reasons someone might decide later on that they wished they'd gone with another option, but their last save before that choice was back near the beginning of the game.

Edit: There's also some missable content if you choose to do things in a certain order, particularly when it comes to the western "final dungeon". There's a hidden room in that dungeon which has some additional dialogue/lore that becomes empty if you defeat the boss before talking to the people inside. Defeating the boss with one of the non-ending options also prevents you from going back and choosing those options, if I'm not mistaken. Completing the circus in a certain way will also lock you into an alternate punishment for certain characters without really giving you the option for it, even if you chose mercy during the actual boss fight. And if you chose punishment, you miss out on those other two characters getting in on the same punishment.

Last edited:

PronFox

Mar 7, 2019
The various mercy/punishment choices have a big affect on the game, though, and it's not always immediately obvious what that is. Most of them determine whether you can have an extra scene or dialogue elsewhere in the game, and lots of them affect things in the ending, including potentially having several characters show up to help you against the final boss, or an extra mini-boss fight in one of the "evil" endings (as mentioned in my previous spoiler post). There are also several items and side quests that are locked behind one particular option or combination of options, and a few of them determine whether you can ever return to the dungeon where it took place. There's also the item "crafting" at the forest cabin, which can only be used if you've sent at least one slave to the cabin and goes faster the more slaves you sent. There are lots of reasons someone might decide later on that they wished they'd gone with another option, but their last save before that choice was back near the beginning of the game.

Edit: There's also some missable content if you choose to do things in a certain order, particularly when it comes to the eastern "final dungeon". There's a hidden room in that dungeon which has some additional dialogue/lore that becomes empty if you defeat the boss before talking to the people inside. Defeating the boss with one of the non-ending options also prevents you from going back and choosing those options, if I'm not mistaken. Completing the circus in a certain way will also lock you into an alternate punishment for certain characters without really giving you the option for it, even if you chose mercy during the actual boss fight. And if you chose punishment, you miss out on those other two characters getting in on the same punishment.
This, and locations of the various dungeons, items, what stores sell what, etc.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Unless I missed something, like a book inside the train, who exactly is Buxom again?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Unless I missed something, like a book inside the train, who exactly is Buxom again?
A very hidden, very missable character who appears in a single scene. I was wondering the same thing while looking through the image files, ironically while also looking for hints at the very quest she appears at the end of. You need to defeat Wu'Ka in the arena and punish her by turning her into a soul gem, then sell that soul gem to the merchant in the Forsaken Tower, then visit the shop she opens in West Beach, check the corner for a hidden key, use that key to open a door in Yterre Manor, and then Buxom shows up and gives you a sword.

Reactions: HikkiG

115atnl2

Oct 5, 2021
I was looking at the Pictures folder. Do you know how to look at 34BadEnd? The heroine is a cow girl, but I couldn't find it ...

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I was looking at the Pictures folder. Do you know how to look at 34BadEnd? The heroine is a cow girl, but I couldn't find it ...
I'm not positive, but I think I heard something about how you get a bad ending if all of your party members become cows. Use the cow bells you can find at the various farms to turn them into cows.

Reactions: 115atnl2

Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
But if you let it go too long, her mind is broken and she's inflicted with the "egghole" status, making her unusable until you cure her with a mind restoration potion. (If it's curable at all. I didn't have the potion at the time and reloaded the save after I saw that happen).
There are Orc Antibodies, and then there are Distilled Orc Antibodies. The latter is harder/costlier to acquire, but it can cure Egghole.

If it's the one I'm thinking of...
Go to the West Beach area and lose a fight to a Beach Bandit.

Reactions: 115atnl2

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
As opposed to finding the appropriate cure, and when possible, it's often faster just to convert them to an inanimate TF and back. Alisha's onahole skills, or in extreme cases, empty soulgems and returning them to normal at the church.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes