HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
is there a wiki/walkthough?
There's a google doc posted here; but it's abit rough on information and there are still plenty of secrets we either don't know, or just randomly shared here but not in the doc. The google doc does have a generally decent amount of information if you're lost.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I just beat the game and got the best ending. I'm low-key pissed how I couldn't punish the prime minister in the best ending. It's just in Lilina's character to not punish her in the way I would like her. But it felt good knowing that because I spared everyone that the people love her as a result thus its hard to turn her against the people AND it also means that there was nothing the PM could do during the coronation. Just having the Legendary Hero of Rokkas, the Orc Queen and the former baseball player all there (along with the 4 sisters) is just amazing because its like "Look at all of these people I brought together).

Still would have liked to do that boss fight though. -_-

Reactions: bimboform

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
There's a google doc posted here; but it's abit rough on information and there are still plenty of secrets we either don't know, or just randomly shared here but not in the doc. The google doc does have a generally decent amount of information if you're lost.
Can someone post the google doc link then?

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
how do you trick Yterre?
Either destroy her crystal and beat her in combat, or obtain a portion of the crystal (chest and chipping crystal both provide this) and insert it inside the mirror and then re-enter the room until Yterre shows up. Interact with Yterre while she's at the mirror to brainwash her.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Mischief, Is she just a shady goddess?
I'm not sure I understand the question. The "shady goddess" is named Mischief, yes. If you're asking if there's more to her character, it's possible that there will be some development in the DLC if/when we go to Oshima, where a certain godlike character has a yellow silhouette like Mischief.

where do you find the soul smith?
In the far west point of the map, past the forest, you'll arrive at the beach. Head north from there to find the smith. If she doesn't like what you say to her and refuses to forge weapons, just progress through the nearby dungeon. Once you get far enough she'll fight you, and no matter which choice you make after that, she'll smith your soulgems for you.

what does the chiefs key do?
Which key is that? If it's the one in Mt. Pleasant, there's a building in the bottom right part of the fields, and another key inside there that opens a hidden spot in the Maester's room.

Reactions: randomlurkerr

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Is it bad to punish the bosses? Does it lock you out of some endings or does it not matter?
Punishing bosses is one of the few groups of choices that actually matter in this game. It's not bad, just a different route. It does lock you out of content, but so does sparing bosses. This game does have mutually exclusive content.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
does anyone know how to get all the endings?
Three of the four "Final Endings" are determined simply by your choices in fighting the last bosses. Once you get all the jewels/tomes but one, you'll be able to head to an island to the east or west. The west one has two options that give you an "Evil Ending" and the standard "Good Ending", and a third option that lets you defeat the boss and continue the game normally. The east one has an option that lets you get another "Evil Ending" or the same "Good Ending". If you spared the boss of Mt. Pleasant, the "Good Ending" will also give you the option to do a different ending.

That being said, your decisions throughout the game will determine who shows up in the final endings and what roles they'll have.

Apr 5, 2020
Considering tall, dark, and muscular on the left... I'd say she's just chubby/fat, which honestly makes sense in a slightly realistic way.

I've always wondered how many purebloods in Harry Potter managed to not be as round as the quidditch balls they seemed so fond of, considering they tended to use magic for even menial tasks and used house-elves for the rest.

Also, for someone like LewdTheLolis there's an item called the Cute Ribbon, which, when worn, literally turns the character into a loli.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A major positive in my opinion is that fact that the characters' faces change to reflect the status effect they were inflicted with. As in, disoriented stare and drooling when mesmerized (where they can't do anything), major blush and near-orgasm face when forcefully turned on, completely blank stare when 'blank' (comparable to silenced). It's great!
Oh thank god, it's an optional item. I don't like loli characters in h-games, so I'm glad that fetish is optional.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
The loli ribbon was removed from the final versions of the game, only existing in pre-release demos.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
That being said, there is a dwarf character who may be considered loli by some perspectives. So, ironically, while the avoidable loli content that you don't mind is gone, you may find that the kind of loli you do mind is still in the game. At least, I don't think she's completely avoidable... I know you can get the mandatory plot item without finishing the "dungeon", but I don't know if you can leave after that without fighting and recruiting her first.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
how on earth do you get to the 2 chest in the lower right, no matter what I do I just can't find a way to get to them
1635088904682.png

Nizdizzle

Jan 1, 2019
That being said, there is a dwarf character who may be considered loli by some perspectives. So, ironically, while the avoidable loli content that you don't mind is gone, you may find that the kind of loli you do mind is still in the game. At least, I don't think she's completely avoidable... I know you can get the mandatory plot item without finishing the "dungeon", but I don't know if you can leave after that without fighting and recruiting her first.
You can fight fight her, recruit, and then immediately drop her off as a server in the bar in the west town and you can never see her again if you don't want her in your party.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
If you haven't found out yet, the buttons you must press are
1.Blue
2.Yellow
3.Yellow
4.Green
5.Yellow
You could probably find the path from just that.
Thank you so much, doubt I would ever have found that on my own xD

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes