Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
You can fight fight her, recruit, and then immediately drop her off as a server in the bar in the west town and you can never see her again if you don't want her in your party.
Well yeah, but if you're trying to avoid loli content then I don't think "turn her into a topless waitress at the bar" is your best option. You'd actually be better off keeping her in your party and just never using her.

firewhale

Oct 25, 2017
Well yeah, but if you're trying to avoid loli content then I don't think "turn her into a topless waitress at the bar" is your best option. You'd actually be better off keeping her in your party and just never using her.
Or since you can get a plant pot from her mansion, set it up in the forest cabin and then put her in it. There no real details on a tree beyond female shape.

However, if your fetish is maids, she has to be your main girl since her base class is one half maid favored minion master(The other is spellblade)

PronFox

Mar 7, 2019
Well, the Commoner is one of the few characters that can use dual spell pistols with the right hat. ;) I've defeated bosses thanks to that.

Reactions: HikkiG

Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
You can fight fight her, recruit, and then immediately drop her off as a server in the bar in the west town and you can never see her again if you don't want her in your party.
You absolutely can leave without finishing that sequence. You can even pick up the item and then intentionally game-over in the next """battle,""" and you keep the item when you respawn back at Gianna Castle. Then you can go on your merry way without that character.
...I rarely used her anyway... I used the Lost Wizard more often than her. I think, before I decided to make her a second Lost Wizard (read: third source of Lilina's buff spells), I just used her ice magic to snare agile targets (Such as Rokkas and those rabbitfolk mercenary spies) so Nuan could land more Flame Dance hits.
(If those rabbitfolk mercenary spies piss you off as much as they piss me off... bring Jyla in her normal form, make sure she knows Collar Hack, and have her use it at the start of the fight. As long as she always has the Collar Hack status, they'll spend the entire battle just uselessly pressing their collar remotes over and over, wondering why it's not working.)

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Well, the Commoner is one of the few characters that can use dual spell pistols with the right hat. ;) I've defeated bosses thanks to that.
You can turn her into an orc and do the same too, it's fucking great. Straight up melts stuff, even before you have access to stuff like ripper knives and upgraded katana.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
You can turn her into an orc and do the same too, it's fucking great. Straight up melts stuff, even before you have access to stuff like ripper knives and upgraded katana.
Wait, is there a way to upgrade Nuan's katana, or are you just talking about alternate weapons you can give to her like Luxatep's Khopesh?

For that matter, how do you encounter the enemy that drops the Ripper Knives outside of the Realm of Mischief?

firewhale

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, is there a way to upgrade Nuan's katana
Head to the soul train(Either wander east of maid manison until you find a out of place of train station, that randomly appears or buy the 3000 gold ticket from sea market then wander the same place until it glow, then use it). Head east on it until you reach a library with books on the floor. Examing the books will have some of them drag you into them(There no battles I think). One of them is a wukong-like charater who training, complain to her mentor and get time stop and used. After seeing this, Nuan awaken her katana(It either the character's blade or the charater's soul is in the blade. I can't remember). It's stats are better all round then her base katana(Of course. I had a gitch where I got another normal katana earlier and only one upgraded so I could compare the two. It was like 10 points each or something.).

Randomplayer

Sep 2, 2017
Played quite a bit of the game, and it's awesome! The paperdoll art is the only thing that I consider a negative, but that's my opinion. I'm no artist, but I do know a bit about chara creation in Koikatsu, so I'm going to (very slowly) work on an art asset patch that will eventually replace all the paperdoll art in the game with KK style renders. Here's my very first and earliest concept test so far of Lilina.
||
View attachment 1442645 ||
how proceed?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Head to the soul train(Either wander east of maid manison until you find a out of place of train station, that randomly appears or buy the 3000 gold ticket from sea market then wander the same place until it glow, then use it). Head east on it until you reach a library with books on the floor. Examing the books will have some of them drag you into them(There no battles I think). One of them is a wukong-like charater who training, complain to her mentor and get time stop and used. After seeing this, Nuan awaken her katana(It either the character's blade or the charater's soul is in the blade. I can't remember). It's stats are better all round then her base katana(Of course. I had a gitch where I got another normal katana earlier and only one upgraded so I could compare the two. It was like 10 points each or something.).
Wait, what? I saw that scene and Nuan didn't do anything. How do you trigger it? I figured that entire scene was nothing but foreshadowing for the DLC.

Edit: Okay, so apparently you have to literally have Yuusei equipped when that scene happens in order for it to upgrade. That was not obvious at all.

Last edited:

qrust

Aug 21, 2021
This is not the first time I have seen such models. Is there some site / app that does this?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
This is not the first time I have seen such models. Is there some site / app that does this?
Kisekai 2 (I only found out recently myself, isn't talked about nearly as much as say koikatsu, Honey select etc)

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
You can get the ripper knife enemy as random encounter in City of Mists too, not fun when you have an unprepared party against her.

S4NK

Mar 4, 2021
Does anyone have a list of the classes and how to get them?
Here's the ones i found so far
Cheerleader - Pom Poms bought from new rokkas or turned into one by certain enemies.
Maid - During visit in Chateau d'Yterre or using Yterre's skill after you get her.
Bimbo - Certain enemies turn you into one, easiest is in new rokkas club.
Orc - Enemies or after beating the boss in Tabnath and getting the scroll.
Clown - Using clown nose from Circus and also enemies from there.
Magical girl - Henshin wand found in Alisha's house.
Copy of lilina - Same place as MG or from Alisha skill.
Zombie - Turned into by enemies or certain skills like soulsever or soul cut by Nuan.
Skeleton - Give a zombie skeleton mask dropped by enemies like skeleton warrior.
Succubus - Demon cady bought from npc forgot who, but traveller might sell one.
Golem - Animation scroll on a petrified member or turned temporary using Emit by Sinian.
Cow - Use cow bell bought from npcs, there one that sell in Tabnath,North of west beach, and Mt. pleasant.
Drone - Turned by enemies in vemix's laboratory or one of those vats that you can turn the pipes and make the entire team into drones.
Puppet - Puppet string bought in Sea market, upgrades are dropped by enemies or sold by a puppet in west beach.
these two are kinda sub classes and can be mixed with some classes
Masked noble - Noble mask bought in city of mist or dropped by the nobles there.
Faceless maid - Featureless mask dropped by those maids or Faceless mantra after beating a boss there.
I might've missed some do tell if i did. . .

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
Here's the ones i found so far
Cheerleader - Pom Poms bought from new rokkas or turned into one by certain enemies.
Maid - During visit in Chateau d'Yterre or using Yterre's skill after you get her.
Bimbo - Certain enemies turn you into one, easiest is in new rokkas club.
Orc - Enemies or after beating the boss in Tabnath and getting the scroll.
Clown - Using clown nose from Circus and also enemies from there.
Magical girl - Henshin wand found in Alisha's house.
Copy of lilina - Same place as MG or from Alisha skill.
Zombie - Turned into by enemies or certain skills like soulsever or soul cut by Nuan.
Skeleton - Give a zombie skeleton mask dropped by enemies like skeleton warrior.
Succubus - Demon cady bought from npc forgot who, but traveller might sell one.
Golem - Animation scroll on a petrified member or turned temporary using Emit by Sinian.
Cow - Use cow bell bought from npcs, there one that sell in Tabnath,North of west beach, and Mt. pleasant.
Drone - Turned by enemies in vemix's laboratory or one of those vats that you can turn the pipes and make the entire team into drones.
Puppet - Puppet string bought in Sea market, upgrades are dropped by enemies or sold by a puppet in west beach.
these two are kinda sub classes and can be mixed with some classes
Masked noble - Noble mask bought in city of mist or dropped by the nobles there.
Faceless maid - Featureless mask dropped by those maids or Faceless mantra after beating a boss there.
I might've missed some do tell if i did. . .
Even if you did, this is far more than i knew XD thanks!

Reactions: S4NK

SimplestName

Jul 29, 2019
There's a discord with an infosheet (or parts of one) if y'all have questions. Can go there for more information

Bfreedle

Apr 9, 2021
I know we all come to F95 for free games, but I would recommend chipping in at least a dollar or two to this dev's patreon because they're great and so is this game.
(or just buy it because it's got hours of content and is reasonably priced unlike some dlsite games with 3 hours of content for $20)

saltshaker555

Jul 2, 2021
I know we all come to F95 for free games, but I would recommend chipping in at least a dollar or two to this dev's patreon because they're great and so is this game.
(or just buy it because it's got hours of content and is reasonably priced unlike some dlsite games with 3 hours of content for $20)
I was gonna buy it on Itchio just because it feels like effort was put into this game which makes me feel guilty for not paying for it in some form.

Apr 5, 2020
Eh, Yterre's kind of grown on me actually. Maybe it's because I see her not as a typical loli but rather as just a short adult. She's not in my top 4, but she's not the worst character either.

Also, poor Lost Witch lmao. She doesn't get a proper name, she always gets shafted more than the others in the Bad Ends, and gameplay-wise she's the absolute worst character in the game. I feel bad for her honestly.

Reactions: rf300400
4.30 star(s) 21 Votes