Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
Also, poor Lost Witch lmao. She doesn't get a proper name, she always gets shafted more than the others in the Bad Ends, and gameplay-wise she's the absolute worst character in the game. I feel bad for her honestly.
There're a zillion ways to make her useful, only one of which involves leaving her as a Commoner (the sharpshooter hat-- she's one of the few who can dual-wield guns)-- though very few of them are all that unique to her. Her whole concept is "guilt-free transform bait," so you have a default "victim" to put on statue pedestals, into Soul Gem Golems, or even generate money at Verona's (income rate seems to be related to the character's breast size, and the Lost Wizard has massive ones). Her new unique Dumb Luck passive in the new update gives you a benefit for including her in your team, though-- and you can have her be a Puppet or Golem or Skeleton Warrior or (if Yterre is Lv10 in her base class to provide passively provide her regen and buffs) Maid to tank with her unique Easy Target passive.

All that said, maybe it's still okay to feel bad for her, since "default sacrifice" is still kind of a shitty job.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Eh, Yterre's kind of grown on me actually. Maybe it's because I see her not as a typical loli but rather as just a short adult. She's not in my top 4, but she's not the worst character either.
My only issue with Yterre is that I have no room in my party for her, and none of her gimmicks are particularily potent enough for me to enjoy using her for anything but dicking around for abit. I like her in theory (both the class and design) and the maid mind control is up my alley, but it's just not that fun gameplay wise (for me). Easily my least used character, which kinda saddens me.

Bfreedle

Apr 9, 2021
So, is this only battlefuck and nothing else?
Not exactly battle fuck. But there is some battle fuck and lots of scenes outside of combat. Main appeal is TF and playing while those transformations are in effect. There's whole sections of the game without "combat" but still TFs and scenes.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
My only issue with Yterre is that I have no room in my party for her, and none of her gimmicks are particularily potent enough for me to enjoy using her for anything but dicking around for abit. I like her in theory (both the class and design) and the maid mind control is up my alley, but it's just not that fun gameplay wise (for me). Easily my least used character, which kinda saddens me.
Yeah, I feel like she'd be a more usable character if she was a sort of "pet class" who was able to keep her maids active without them using up a party slot. Like, maybe choose one as the "head maid" to take her spot in the party while she gives commands from the back that involve ordering the other maids to assist, and stuff like that. She already has something like this with her ultimate move that summons Sophia. And maybe you could even boost the power of her moves by recruiting other NPCs as maids (which is already a thing you can do with the orc arena, but it doesn't help Yterre at all).

Hmm... Come to think of it, this makes me really want a class or character who works like the "monster tamer" class in some other games who gain more spells to use as they recruit monsters, essentially "summoning" those monsters to attack for them. Only the twist would be that instead of capturing generic enemy monsters, you'd gain more spells by enslaving NPCs, and maybe even be able to temporarily transform allies into slaves that can teach you a spell unique to that character. Maybe even mix and match it with the "monster taming" theme and have it involve turning NPCs into monsters and then "taming" them. And of course you'd get to visit them in your menagerie, similar to what you can do with some NPCs you send to the forest cabin... I think I'm actually gonna send that one as a request/suggestion for the dev, because it'd be really fun if they could make it work.

Reactions: HikkiG

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Okay, I just popped into the Discord and saw these teasers from the new update:

And then there's this teaser from the Patreon...

Looks like Annie is all but certain to be in this new update. And we may finally be confronting Samona as well.

Apr 5, 2020
Bug Report: Insta-Statue doesn't seem to work as intended. All it does is Mesmerize a party member, no Stiffening or Petrified status is applied.

EDIT: I'm dumb, Lost Witch had the Mirror Shield equipped.

Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
An optional boss in an endgame area awards an ultimate weapon, equippable only by Maids. Have a Maid wield this weapon and use Devotion Attack; the result is Dark-elemental devastation. At that point, the Maid is the one you actually want in your party while Yterre is the support (giving buffs and heals, and keeping the Maid's Lust meter under control). Being a Dark-elemental weapon means it's ineffective against Demons, though.
Alisha, with her Lv10 base class passive, is a particularly good choice for this (tripled max Lust); if you had a character (perhaps Yterre herself) spend some time as a Succubus, you can have her cast Soul Heat and intentionally inflict Ignition on the Maid when she's dangerously close to max Lust so that she can orgasm "safely."
...I wonder if Faceless Maids count as "Maids" for Yterre. That'd be hilarious, with each of them amplifying and mimicking Mistress' Thunder at once.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
An optional boss in an endgame area awards an ultimate weapon, equippable only by Maids. Have a Maid wield this weapon and use Devotion Attack; the result is Dark-elemental devastation. At that point, the Maid is the one you actually want in your party while Yterre is the support (giving buffs and heals, and keeping the Maid's Lust meter under control). Being a Dark-elemental weapon means it's ineffective against Demons, though.
Alisha, with her Lv10 base class passive, is a particularly good choice for this (tripled max Lust); if you had a character (perhaps Yterre herself) spend some time as a Succubus, you can have her cast Soul Heat and intentionally inflict Ignition on the Maid when she's dangerously close to max Lust so that she can orgasm "safely."
...I wonder if Faceless Maids count as "Maids" for Yterre. That'd be hilarious, with each of them amplifying and mimicking Mistress' Thunder at once.
The duster, yeah.
It's nice that this game gives so many different ways to play the characters you're given... though I wish we had NG+ to fool around with certain classes and items from beginning.

Last edited:

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
full save?
There's a post on page 23 that has a massive list of saves throughout the game, I don't know if there's a gallery of any kind but that's the closest thing you'll get until someone posts an actual 100%.

Anyways I just wanted to make a comment in this thread because HOLY SHIT does this game have content! And the dev says they want to eventually put enough updates/DLCs in the game to eventually double how much there is? If you can get past the art style (which honestly isn't even bad) this is one of the best transformation/mind control themed RPGs let alone H-games in general I've ever played, hands down. I was just randomly scrolling through tags when I happened across this page and hoo boy am I glad I did. Happy that it doesn't seem like it'll be abandoned any time soon even with it being fully released.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
There's a post on page 23 that has a massive list of saves throughout the game, I don't know if there's a gallery of any kind but that's the closest thing you'll get until someone posts an actual 100%.

Anyways I just wanted to make a comment in this thread because HOLY SHIT does this game have content! And the dev says they want to eventually put enough updates/DLCs in the game to eventually double how much there is? If you can get past the art style (which honestly isn't even bad) this is one of the best transformation/mind control themed RPGs let alone H-games in general I've ever played, hands down. I was just randomly scrolling through tags when I happened across this page and hoo boy am I glad I did. Happy that it doesn't seem like it'll be abandoned any time soon even with it being fully released.
It sounds like the dev has a good and consistent work schedule with the game, so I doubt it'll stop updating; and worst case scenario I more than got my money worth from buying it. There's the defeat scenes in the journal and you can replay every boss battle. Only few overworld events and punishments are non-replayable, at least until NG+ is finally implemented.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
someone knows how do you get soulgems ?
Outside of using an empty soulgem on the party; you can use abilities like 『Soul Cut』 or have certain enemies inflict them.
As ShadowMuse mentioned: the Forsaken Tower has a merchant who sells them, alongside random encounters there who drop some. Make sure to check bookshelfs at said tower, by the way, it'll grant you early access to an ancient orc scroll (which is a useful transformation for all of your melee-based fighters, and great for LW).

Reactions: Zenator

meep862

Dec 19, 2019
my party's main damage dealer got turned into a lv1 lilina clone and I can't figure out how to change her back, is there even a way to change her?

ShadowMuse

Aug 16, 2018
my party's main damage dealer got turned into a lv1 lilina clone and I can't figure out how to change her back, is there even a way to change her?
should just take either a mind cleanser or a maiden potion i forget which, it'll say in the journal in the pause menu

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I made a fair bit of progress into this game like two or three weeks ago. I was really hoping there would be more... sex? I was hyped up for the slut bar place expecting a bunch of actual sex stuff after only seeing a bunch of "mind control-adjacent" content but the fact that it was all... pseudo-combat with very repetitive (Character) stroked off the client's dick! felt lame.
Even the bad ending for the slut bar has little to do with the bimbo status effect. It's just a rapid-fire sequence of fetishes that I'm not into, and tried to actively avoid in other areas of the game, like the puppet and petrification.

The transformations overall felt disappointing to me too. I was hoping for more stuff like breast expansion, cock growth, the girls getting turned into a monster girl or a furry, I dunno. More stuff that also kept the character's "agency" or "mind" intact while still changing them outwardly. Instead a lot of the fetish content featured is a lot more mental alterations and whatnot. I read about a succubus transformation and while it sounds great, I don't necessarily want to keep playing just for that.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes