rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
OMG every single corruption fetish is in this game right down to "Haigure". It's hilarious even the corrupted classes have skills like when you get turned into a cow you can use "milk" it's one of my favorites now. It's also massive. Really the only gripe I have is the art is a bit lackluster. But that's understandable given the size of the game. Good job on this.

Last edited:

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I still think the only real flaw of this game is not having a map. You would think that because the group is going on a journey you would have a map to open to see where you are. =_=

Reactions: bimboform

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Well, I did it... I attempted to list every tag in this game, and reported it to a mod. Of course I probably missed something... I'm gonna leave a copy of the report here in case it got lost in transition somewhere so I don't have to re-type it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
Well, I did it... I attempted to list every tag in this game, and reported it to a mod. Of course I probably missed something... I'm gonna leave a copy of the report here in case it got lost in transition somewhere so I don't have to re-type it.

you forgot the mind control tag

Nizdizzle

Jan 1, 2019
So I defeated kepiat, and the boss and the princess disappeared and I have no idea where to find them or start looking.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
I still think the only real flaw of this game is not having a map. You would think that because the group is going on a journey you would have a map to open to see where you are. =_=
A crude representation of a map of the world to use as in-game key item would be very dope.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
A new version of this game is out when will the link here be updated
Usually someone drops a link by this point and then OP grabs said link.
Also, not sure if anyone else hit this bug, but Boss Rush Cerberus fight won't activate for me in 1.4

firewhale

Oct 25, 2017
Usually someone drops a link by this point and then OP grabs said link.
Like so?

P.S. Never done this before so if I've made a mistake like 'set it to public first' or something equally simple, forgiven me.

Last edited:
Reactions: weradti

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
AFAIK loli was completely removed from the game. You can shrink your party members but not make them look younger.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Also they might want to add the corruption tag. Not into loli so I ended up skipping that one potion that does it.
They were missing pretty much every tag, but it looks like they finally added them. Surprised it took them nearly 24 hours after I reported the tags. As for the potion... which potion are you talking about? Because loli was removed from the game, and even when it was in the demo, it was caused by equipping a ribbon rather than a potion.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
how much futa is in this bitch
An incredibly unhealthy amount. Men don't exist in this universe, only women with and without dicks. And there are various forms of magic that can give the women dicks regardless. Turned into an orc? You've got a dick. Your soul was placed into a golem? Enjoy your golem dick. Got set on fire? You sprouted a dick for some reason and need to jerk it off before you die.

Reactions: randomlurkerr

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
An incredibly unhealthy amount. Men don't exist in this universe, only women with and without dicks. And there are various forms of magic that can give the women dicks regardless. Turned into an orc? You've got a dick. Your soul was placed into a golem? Enjoy your golem dick. Got set on fire? You sprouted a dick for some reason and need to jerk it off before you die.
I am guessing they can magic a dick out whenever too, looking at Princess Lilina raping the Kasmut if you wish to AND I don't think Vivian has a dick outside of brothel in New Rokkas.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I thought the knights were men as seen in ghost express book with Lilina's mom. I mean I just assumed that since the gender was never specified, the knights in general are male sprites, but I wouldn't be surprised if gender-bender was common which is why there aren't so many men to begin with. I mean, how can you have a daddy kink but there aren't any men to know what a dad is? :')

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes