anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Edit: Hold up. That guide that was linked says that you can access Annie's shop by "selling Wu'Ka's soul gem to a specific person." Does anyone know anything about this? Who do you sell it to? It also says there's a key in the shop that can be used "in one of the locations containing an orb or tome".
The person you sell it to is someone who loves Soul gems.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As to where to use the key, I haven't figured that part out yet, but thanks for the clue about the location.

dalexe

Apr 10, 2020
how to get on the train? some people mentioned a ticket but i cant find it, sable was turned into a dice and i need to heal her.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
how to get on the train? some people mentioned a ticket but i cant find it, sable was turned into a dice and i need to heal her.
You can buy a Gambler's Ticket from Sea Market, which will glow in certain areas (you'll get a message saying it glowed). If you use it there, it will summon the train. You can also find it somewhere in the mountains east of Yterre's place.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Okay, I finally found where the key can be used. It's in Yterre's manor, but the hint was actually not that accurate, as it isn't in the same *room* as where you find a tome. The reward is a special sword that grants +20% to all stats and deals ice damage. So, to reiterate, the steps to this "puzzle" are as follows:

1. Defeat Wu-Ka in Tabnath and turn her into a soul gem.
2. Give the gem to the collector in the Forsaken Tower.
3. Go to the newly-opened shop in West Beach and examine the table in the corner for a key.
4. Go to Yterre's manor and open a locked door to receive the sword.

Edit: I also learned that the "Sculpt" spell is bugged, and doesn't work on golems you created with Emet. But it does work with petrified allies who you used an Animate scroll on. And apparently, Animated allies don't run out in a few turns like Emet'ed allies do. I guess they're treated as two separate ailments, and the dev accidentally made Sculpt only work with the one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Philia

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Okay, I finally found where the key can be used. It's in Yterre's manor, but the hint was actually not that accurate, as it isn't in the same *room* as where you find a tome. The reward is a special sword that grants +20% to all stats and deals ice damage. So, to reiterate, the steps to this "puzzle" are as follows:

3. Go to the newly-opened shop in West Beach and examine the table in the corner for a key.

Edit: I also learned that the "Sculpt" spell is bugged, and doesn't work on golems you created with Emet. But it does work with petrified allies who you used an Animate scroll on. And apparently, Animated allies don't run out in a few turns like Emet'ed allies do. I guess they're treated as two separate ailments, and the dev accidentally made Sculpt only work with the one.
That's not a bug with sculpt, it's intentional and convoluted.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
That's not a bug with sculpt, it's intentional and convoluted.
No, the dev said it was a bug. I checked on the Discord to try to find the answer to the key thing, and saw them discussing that. Plus, the fact that sculpt pretends to activate and says that it "optimized [character]'s equipment" is a pretty clear indicator that it's not doing what it's supposed to.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
No, the dev said it was a bug. I checked on the Discord to try to find the answer to the key thing, and saw them discussing that. Plus, the fact that sculpt pretends to activate and says that it "optimized [character]'s equipment" is a pretty clear indicator that it's not doing what it's supposed to.
Well shit, I thought it was intentional based on how the animation scroll is worded.

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Can anyone shed some light on what I need to do after helping in Mt. Pleasure? I got a key and the mayor up and left to town. Key doesn't work on the keyhole in her desk, and now I'm stuck. Where did she go, cotton-eyed Joe?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Can anyone shed some light on what I need to do after helping in Mt. Pleasure? I got a key and the mayor up and left to town. Key doesn't work on the keyhole in her desk, and now I'm stuck. Where did she go, cotton-eyed Joe?
There's a house out in the field that needs the key to open, and there's another key in there that works with the keyhole in her office.

So I've finally gotten around to beating the game, and... I still don't know how to access the second floor of Lyra's house, or how to open the chest behind Marissa. Some of the playable endings show that chest opened already, but nothing ever hints at what's inside. Also, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to have met Lyra or what, since she seems to have images in the folder, but she's still not in her mansion. For that matter, does anyone know where to meet Sister Stultia after you've had mercy on her?

Edit: There's also something in the image files about a bunch of "souls" who I haven't met. I'm guessing it's the souls of the vanguard, but I don't know how to meet them. And something Lilina mentions in the "Legacy" ending hints at something else that I feel I missed out on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit 2: Found the souls. They're through the wall to the right of the hallway leading towards the throne room. If you think of Hargrave's castle as a mirror of Gianna Castle, they're in the spot where the orb room would be. Interact with the wall to open it.

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So I was digging around on the Discord and managed to find this post from back at the end of March.

- I'll be making a significant content update at some point afterward, adding two new playable characters and at least one new status - Bride, which grants a powerful magic/combat class that can only be unlocked once per game and for only one character (choose wisely...
). When this update goes live, the game will be re-priced at (an estimated) $10 USD, but anyone who bought the game previously should be able to simply re-download it from the storefront they bought it from to receive the updated version.
- The Expansion will be practically another game's worth of content added to the base game, so I'll be thinking about its price (as well as how to best distribute it, seeing as RPG Maker is pretty limited in this regard), but as of now, I'm looking at six additional playable characters in addition to the boatload of areas and statuses that will be present, plus at least one additional final ending. Wish me luck.
So there's apparently a largish content update coming as well as at least one expansion/sequel. The dev mentioned elsewhere that they might split it into one major expansion and one smaller one, and that the plan is for it to involve continents other than Gianna. I'm pretty sure the majority of it will be Nuan's homeland of Oshima (or however it was spelled), as there are a bunch of characters from there with empty books in the phantom train, and one not-empty book that shows a silhouetted character hinting at some "destiny" and "curse" related to Nuan's sword. Specifically, it's a yellow silhouette resembling a monkey with a staff similar to Son Wukong (the inspiration of Goku from Dragon Ball Z). This is likely the same kind of "god" as Mischief, who's also yellow and resembles an Asian myth. Speaking of silhouetted characters, we see Samona the Puppetmaster in one of the books, and Gambler mentions that she's not really dead. There are no other image files for Samona aside from that silhouette, and as a character who gets mentioned so often throughout the game, she's surely meant for more than what we've seen so far. Then there's the message scrawled on Demon Queen Wrath's "grave" claiming that she's still alive. She may also be the one who made a pact with Dora to help defeat Lust.

As for the two characters added to the free update, I'm guessing one of them's going to be Annie. For a character who gets namedropped and then never seen again, with an associated area that we can't access, it definitely seems like there's more planned for her, but not necessarily in a "major expansion". As for the other, it could be Lyra, but the images in the game's folder seem to have her in positions that an NPC would be in, rather than a party member. She supposedly appears in the Pure Queen and Legacy endings, and without spoiling anything about those endings, she doesn't have anything "unique" about her like the party members do. Is there anyone else like Annie who gets mentioned but never seen?

Last edited:

dalexe

Apr 10, 2020
You can buy a Gambler's Ticket from Sea Market, which will glow in certain areas (you'll get a message saying it glowed). If you use it there, it will summon the train. You can also find it somewhere in the mountains east of Yterre's place.
where in sea market? i checked every shop but no one sells it.

Turbotowns

Sep 25, 2021

So to get into a shop we need to punish someone? Isn't Wu'Ka the queen as well?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So to get into a shop we need to punish someone? Isn't Wu'Ka the queen as well?
Wu'Ka isn't the queen, she's the fight right before the queen. Also, I don't think the shop sells anything different than the soul gem shop in the tower, the only real reward (aside from what's given to you for selling Wu'Ka's gem) is the hidden key in the corner, and by extension the sword.

Anywho, thinking more about what kind of characters might be added in the update and DLC, I think Vemix is actually a possibility. No matter what you choose to do to her, there's a room in the lab that hints that she's being revived in a new body. She was also the "host" of the demo, making her a bit of a fan favorite. Although I think she'd be the first to join you in the expansion rather than the free update, since she owns an unfinished submarine that might be used to get to other continents.

Last edited:

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
The one character/enemy that's been hinted at that I'm most curious about is Samona. On the Phantom Train you can read her book, and the Puppet shop owner is one of her disciples.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I'm trying to complete the enemy book before I fight the final boss. I just fought the really hard maid of the castle hargrave but there seems to be two more enemy slots before the demon island. I already went through the gauntlet in the mischief realm but nothing new was added.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes