Turbotowns

Sep 25, 2021
It's all minor bug fixes this time, wouldn't have bothered updating had I known.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some bugs needed to be fixed, like that cow one. I had unintentionally exploited that thrice. XD

Also:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In somewhat related news... what, by any chance, are all of the luxatep(egyptian tomb) rooms(the hidden ones with artifact chests)? I believe I may have missed one.

---

any full save
Mate, unless there's a postgame, this isn't the kind of game that CAN have a "full save". Regardless, you're asking for a save with the story over and done with(Or is set RIGHT before the final boss if there IS no postgame), and the mercy/punish choices left up to whoever gave you the save(And with how choice based this game is(Some mercy's giving goodies, while some punishes give rewards as well), having literally everything is impossible)(Not to mention you're asking for someone ELSE to do all the work FOR you). Know WHAT you're asking for before you ask it.:mad:

Last edited:

rhakark

Dec 17, 2018
Mate, unless there's a postgame, this isn't the kind of game that CAN have a "full save". Regardless, you're asking for a save with the story over and done with(Or is set RIGHT before the final boss if there IS no postgame), and the mercy/punish choices left up to whoever gave you the save(And with how choice based this game is(Some mercy's giving goodies, while some punishes give rewards as well), having literally everything is impossible)(Not to mention you're asking for someone ELSE to do all the work FOR you). Know WHAT you're asking for before you ask it.:mad:
Slow your roll man. What they were asking for is a save that has the statuses/bad ends unlocked for review. And while normally I'd agree bit lazy to ask, as someone working two jobs and having very little free time, I kind of get it. I don't exactly have the time to spare to work through the game to enjoy the fun bits when I'm in the mood. No need to be toxic to someone making such a request.

I too hope to see a full save get posted eventually to enjoy all the lewdie content.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Skeleton Mask always done something, was in the book since 1.0 release under status effects, and skeleton is an interesting class in general. Very tanky (due to zombie and shields), has access to shadow magic, decent unique equipment (vanguard outfit and banshee soul), and with interesting skills (trade HP for CP, steal HP, stronger version of colossus, protection skills similar to Sable tuned vs demons and ghosts). This gemstone update sounds like a pretty fun addition to this.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
OP PLEASE UPDATE THE CHANGE LOG. WE CAN'T BE HAVING GOOD PEOPLE CONSTANTLY UPDATNG IN THE THREADS ;V;

Fireflyreed101

Feb 20, 2018
Don't know if its the game or the program. But the game keep locking up during the zombie vanguard fight. I get down to last one, then have a few turns, then game locks/freezes.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Don't know if its the game or the program. But the game keep locking up during the zombie vanguard fight. I get down to last one, then have a few turns, then game locks/freezes.
Which version are you running? I had this issue pre 1.2, but haven't since. If it's for 1.3 I'd report it to the dev/

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
In somewhat related news... what, by any chance, are all of the luxatep(egyptian tomb) rooms(the hidden ones with artifact chests)? I believe I may have missed one.
The only ones I know of are:

Khopesh (one of them, anyway) - Outside the tomb, have the whole party Mini and then go through the crack
Staff (accessory) - In the left room, check the wall on the north side that has an "arrow" pointing to it.
I Forget - In the maze on the right side, near the top-right area, examine a wall that has a "path" on the ground leading to a dead end.
I Forget + 5000g - In the maze on the right side, somewhere in the bottom-right area, check one of the walls on the south side for... something, I forget what if anything gives it away. The hint is that there's clearly a south entrance from the room with the collapsed floor, so you know to look for a passage that would lead south of there.

No clue where the second Khopesh (now a tome) is. Also, one would think there would be something to equip in the armor slot, but I haven't found it.

Reactions: RagueltheUFO

ohay

Mar 24, 2018
soo i got in to the Mr. pleas where it said the key dont fit. what do i do there ?

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Also, if someone just said the 4th sister was the gold statue that attacks you, things would have been so much easier.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes