Turbotowns

Sep 25, 2021
So does anyone know where Anne and Basiri (the fourth bald girl) are? The sisters keep saying that Basiri is in the forest or on the west coast area and unless she's in one of the houses that won't open, I won't be able to get access to her.
I swear, if she was the golem fountain in the gallery and we can't fix her...

Also, I just through the puzzle room, fought and got Alisha(Fuck she's cute! And Chubby!), had to onahole my party to get through(had to use my last demon candy to turn Lilina back into a succubus(EDIT: Oh! I can buy them from the traveler now! Wasn't there before, guess I had to beat Alisha first)). Full party!

---

Erm... anyone know where we can buy items, or a spot to turn an INDIVIDUAL party member into a drone? Don't want to have to turn my WHOLE party into drones, just to turn one into one(then wasting latex melters to cure the others, and other items to get them back to what they were).

Last edited:

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
The third sister is Maya and that was the golem at the fountain. You should be able to save her as long as you have a gorgon braid but it might be too late if she's turned into a fountain.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
So does anyone know where Anne and Basiri (the fourth bald girl) are? The sisters keep saying that Basiri is in the forest or on the west coast area and unless she's in one of the houses that won't open, I won't be able to get access to her.
I have 3 out of 4 girls, mainly because I screwed up the gallery one; but their locations:
>Maya: Kepiat Gallery (have to stop the sculptor)
>Basuri: Golem in Tomb of Luxatep (left room next to soul golem)
>Triss: One of the rooms in Cathedral, need to use a lockpick.
>Klara: East Tabnath Mountains, in a cave. Need to use orc antibody, interacting too often will turn her into an orc.

Turbotowns

Sep 25, 2021
I have 3 out of 4 girls, mainly because I screwed up the gallery one; but their locations:
>Maya: Kepiat Gallery (have to stop the sculptor)
>Basuri: Golem in Tomb of Luxatep (left room next to soul golem)
>Triss: One of the rooms in Cathedral, need to use a lockpick.
>Klara: East Tabnath Mountains, in a cave. Need to use orc antibody, interacting too often will turn her into an orc.
Aye, same.

Meanwhile, I beat the pharoah bitch, I discovered that as long as we don't attack her when the sarcophagus is open, we don't get trapped, in phase 2, she's just a regular boss without any weird gimmicks(She likes to blow the party around, and try to petrify, but that's not too bad.). Also it said we got a yellow soulgem as a reward, but I don't see it in the inventory, nor can I work it with the Anu leader.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Aye, same.

Meanwhile, I beat the pharoah bitch, I discovered that as long as we don't attack her when the sarcophagus is open, we don't get trapped, in phase 2, she's just a regular boss without any weird gimmicks(She likes to blow the party around, and try to petrify, but that's not too bad.). Also it said we got a yellow soulgem as a reward, but I don't see it in the inventory, nor can I work it with the Anu leader.
I really like her phase 2, too bad you have to purposely trigger it to see it and thus easily missable if you never hit her when open.
Shame I couldn't mercy her into something fun, legit figured she'd either rob me of the orb after the boss or join me as a gunner class when first met her.

Turbotowns

Sep 25, 2021
I really like her phase 2, too bad you have to purposely trigger it to see it and thus easily missable if you never hit her when open.
Shame I couldn't mercy her into something fun, legit figured she'd either rob me of the orb after the boss or join me as a gunner class when first met her.
Oh? Well Sable was the only one that got grabbed(though sinian got incased right before she swapped over, but was released when she did.)

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Oh? Well Sable was the only one that got grabbed(though sinian got incased right before she swapped over, but was released when she did.)
Yeah, it's a neat but optional part of the fight. There's all kinds of neat hidden stuff in the game, even now I am discovering new stuff like Rokkas in New Rokkas can be rescued, the maestro fight, different location interaction based on being discovered vs traveling there using Phantom Express, etc.
Also, to answer my earlier question, beating all the challenges in Boss Rush mode has no effect beyond giving money and their respective unique drops (glyph lens, orc scroll, etc).

Turbotowns

Sep 25, 2021
This game seriously could use a wiki. There is so much freaking stuff here, and it would be great to know what the consequences of certain choices are and what kind of mercy/punishments you can inflict before you try them out.
Indeed. Absolutely agreed.

Also, I wish our orc party members could "Ravage Ally" outside of combat.

Also, also, Succubus Lilina get's a 2ed naughty menu when equipping the charmed earrings.

randomlurkerr

Dec 16, 2018
i really need a guide in this game sometime.
im stuck in the masked city on the part you see the past
edit: turns out i just need to fast travel
The fast travel that works anywhere is such an awesome feature. It's also incredibly necessary with how big the world is.

randomlurkerr

Dec 16, 2018
so from the comments I'm guessing I should wait until someone writes up a detailed guide yeah?
The game isn't unintuitive, so it is fun to flail around a bit and explore. A guide is going to be necessary if you want to avoid missing content or get the best weapons and characters though. Plus, some of your choices matter quite a bit. Stuff like the mercy/punishment for some of the bosses has some pretty notable effects on the game, so knowing the consequences ahead of time will save you from needing to reload sections if you don't like what resulted from your choice.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
So far sparing bosses opens up many stores to buy new stuff from. Examples include

1. The Anubis boss who you have to beat 3 times before she submits. She rewards you with her crafting which allows to turn a soulgem into a busted weapon (Lost Wizard has her use now LOL)
2. The Orc being spared in general despite how much of a jerk they all are. Sparing them means you stop a war. (I do hope that by sparing the queen that she will actually help in the final battle in some way). Sparing the alchemist orc in particular gives you alchemy recipes
3. Sparing the sculpture boss gives you access to power ups for golems as well as a tome to instant cure petrification
4. Sparing the bimbo boss in particular will give you items if you choose to have a bimbo in your party. Given the fact bimbo skills carry over no matter which class you're in does help
5. Sparing the baseball player might effect the story more than anything because fighting her twice is annoying but given the cutscene you have with her in the forest, I do think its important.
6. Sparing the boss of the windmill area. Not spoiling who that boss is but I 100% think this is important for endgame.

The only time sparing did the exact opposite was the scientist in the lab area. You spare her and she double downs and you can't save her because of her arrogance. I sold that gem so fast for not taking my mercy LOL

And I have 0 intention of sparing the final boss given how she reacted to not starting a war.

randomlurkerr

Dec 16, 2018
So far sparing bosses opens up many stores to buy new stuff from. Examples include

1. The Anubis boss who you have to beat 3 times before she submits. She rewards you with her crafting which allows to turn a soulgem into a busted weapon (Lost Wizard has her use now LOL)
2. The Orc being spared in general despite how much of a jerk they all are. Sparing them means you stop a war. (I do hope that by sparing the queen that she will actually help in the final battle in some way). Sparing the alchemist orc in particular gives you alchemy recipes
3. Sparing the sculpture boss gives you access to power ups for golems as well as a tome to instant cure petrification
4. Sparing the bimbo boss in particular will give you items if you choose to have a bimbo in your party. Given the fact bimbo skills carry over no matter which class you're in does help
5. Sparing the baseball player might effect the story more than anything because fighting her twice is annoying but given the cutscene you have with her in the forest, I do think its important.
6. Sparing the boss of the windmill area. Not spoiling who that boss is but I 100% think this is important for endgame.
I tend towards the punishments, which occasionally have their own benefits.

Punishing the Anubis chief lets you mind control her and send her to the forest cabin for instance. She'll still do soulsmithing for you, but you can also make her act like a horny little pet dog whenever you want.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
1. The guardian for Anubis can be used for soul-smithing even before sparing her, and personally I really enjoyed using LW with sharpshooters hat. Double so in orc form with dual-wielding pistols. Basically a second Sable for pretty nice all-rounder DPS.
2. Maybe because I finished this fight in 1.0 version, but mercy for 3rd just had the girl arrested (and I didn't see puppet under punish). Punishments for some of the fights seem useful/fun/harmless like the 2nd orc. 4th orc, if spared, can be fought again for cash rewards in the arena, plus keeping it open is good for fighting Rokkas later on. Gonna replay and experiment more, I know that orc knightess can be turned into a puppet which in turn can help you vs final boss, shame no NG+ yet to make process easier.
3. Don't forget also installs statue bases in your forest base
5. Shows up to help you vs final boss, looking at image files: I think her, the orc knightess, fairy, and sea-market minister (mercy+finished her side-quest) show up.
6. Actually does affect which ending you can view.

Turbotowns

Sep 25, 2021
Magical Burst doesn't appear to be getting recharged by the Magical Charge(Magical Girl class).

---

Edit: And now it works for some reason... after leveling up and learning Magical Calm...

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I should also mention that according to someone on the Discord, the dev said that Annie's shop was connected to a puzzle in the orc arena. Given how the last few updates have all been fixing bugs in that area, it may be that the method to unlock it simply isn't working. (It could also be that this person was mistaken, or was referring to something about in-progress development for a feature that didn't make it into the full game.)

While I did buy the game, someone did post a mega link to latest version here few pages back.
They posted a link to 1.2.0, and 1.2.1 with more bugfixes came out after that.

different location interaction based on being discovered vs traveling there using Phantom Express, etc.
How do you get to the Phantom Express? I heard one NPC mention it, but went everywhere I can go pre-endgame and haven't found it. Is it a random encounter in some area or something?

This actually works even if you punish her. I actually find the "punish" option to be more humane than the mercy option, since she seems absolutely miserable when she's not turned into an obedient slave. Of course, you can choose to enslave her even after choosing the mercy option, resulting in the same thing as the punish option. Enslaving her also lets you send her to the forest cabin, where she'll continue doing her soulgem work but also count as a worker for crafting items you have recipes for.

Given the fact bimbo skills carry over no matter which class you're in does help
This was a bug that was fixed in 1.1.

Last edited:

regalitu

Nov 17, 2019
How do you get to the Phantom Express? I heard one NPC mention it, but went everywhere I can go pre-endgame and haven't found it. Is it a random encounter in some area or something?
After buying the 5k? gold ticket in Sea Market go back to the left direction to bordertown until one of the screens says something about the ticket glowing. There you use it and the train appears.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes