anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Check the Journal option in the menu. The status journal should tell you about any effect that your party has encountered including how to cure it.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
thought this was abbonded
They only put the abandoned tag on here because there was no updates between the 0.2 Demo and the release of the full game. The devs were still working on the game and apparently were quite active on their discord server.

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
Anyone know where is the corrupted party member go? I already search on demon spire not found any of em

youisyes

Jul 3, 2020
Anyone else running into a glitch at the orc queens arena where the game softlocks when it should start the knightess fight? instead of starting the fight straight from the dialogue like it did the first time it gives me player control and i cant interact with the knightess.

BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
i just lost a girl in orc queen fight and she turn into a soulgem can anyone show me how to turn her back????

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
i just lost a girl in orc queen fight and she turn into a soulgem can anyone show me how to turn her back????
Go to an altar (found either at the church or in Mt. Pleasant) to change them back.

Also, is the link already updated with those bug-fixes that Names mentioned? I already had Gianna removed from my party after the sculptress fight and I thought it was some kind of "go-find-her" scenario like the hieroglyph status :/

• Red Heart
Reactions: BillyTran

HoleInOne

Sep 30, 2017
Is there a name for this type of art? is there a specific program that creates it? i feel like Ive seen it before many times

Reactions: kamina666

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
So where is Alisha supposed to be? Without a map, I feel like I can't find her anywhere.
Top left of the church area, at the edge of the forest. Once you see a field with red flowers: you're on a right track, should be about screen left, and then above I believe.

Reactions: RagueltheUFO

Turbotowns

Sep 25, 2021
Shouldn't we be able to have a full party of golems if we have non golems in the back?

---

In somewhat related news, can the pharaoh sarcophagus bitch incase drones(It seems she can't incase golems are puppets so...)?

Last edited:

firewhale

Oct 25, 2017
Alisha's house, basement, there a huge maze if you go left then down. I've gotten the left chests but been spining my wheels on the right set. Anyone know how to do this?

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes