ringdangdoo899

Dec 9, 2021
That is from the Woodrot Warden, a DLC boss. That status should have gone away after the fight, win or lose. You said you aren't "using any mods which would add the boss", but does that mean you are using mods? it's possible that a mod may have glitched up the removal of that status.

Did you actually beat the boss yet? If not, try beating the boss without any mods and see if the status goes away. If you already beat the boss, try reverting to a save before fighting the boss and try fighting the boss without any mods. If the status goes away after the fight like it should, it was a mod that caused the issue.
I am only using some texture replacement mods, but later today I'll attempt to defeat them mod-less anyways. THANK YOU for the clarification on this being a DLC boss though, the lack of info on them even on the wiki was driving me insane trying to search for a solution lol

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Can someone tell me what's so great about this game? I'm curious about the labels it has, but often they're just there to get attention.

How different are normal and hard difficulties?

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes