sa2222

Jul 10, 2020
Should mention I released the Alpha of v0.5 recently, but I am in the midst of releasing my brand new game. But I am still hard working on the beta. Here is another preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
do you have a release plan? 50 is too much for me to commit too, but i may contribute at a lower level if/when alpha will be available.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
do you have a release plan? 50 is too much for me to commit too, but i may contribute at a lower level if/when alpha will be available.
Alphas never go pass the +50 Tier. The beta will be available for +26 tier when its done, and after a week its available for the +15 tier. After this the full release happens, when I have finished all the renders.

Generally:

Alpha: I have put in the renders I have when the script is finished

Beta: All the erotica renders are done

Full: All renders are done

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Should mention I released the Alpha of v0.5 recently, but I am in the midst of releasing my brand new game. But I am still hard working on the beta. Here is another preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Welp, I was hoping for more time spent on this little gem versus opening a 3rd game. Look forward to seeing this new update and GL.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
so i played till the latest update and well the story is horrifique and very unique. unique in a really crazy but not bad way. the mc girl - and i know i might repeat myself here - is cute - i like her face (unlike most others - i still dont know what this plastic doll fetish is) i just wish she had more natural curves like not only a round ass but also hips and bigger natural tits (no balloons) her hair are a bit toomuch for me but ok and i like her skin taint or how its called.
i like that there are many rootes and that the dev is brave enough to make some unique really crazy paths but it can be a bit much sometimes and really not a game for everyone aka very niche. i also don't know why all curvy girls look so freakin artificially and not in a good way. its like a weird mix of kinks i kinda like and either don't like or can't get behind.

for guys who like gory stuff, a bit of horror and unnatural looking plastic dolls this game is definitely something for you. if you want something different like a solid looking female mc and old/young kink you can give it a try. otherwise i would stay away from it.

• Haha
Reactions: CSK92

BryceLoski

Jun 13, 2020
Will there be a renpy remake version of this game? I used an android device and there are tons of bugs in the map. Renpy version would be more stable imo. Look forward to see the hero soon.XD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr. Moops

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Will there be a renpy remake version of this game? I used an android device and there are tons of bugs in the map. Renpy version would be more stable imo. Look forward to see the hero soon.XD
I think you are talking about Autumn Boulevard lol.

But no, I will not make that game in Ren'Py, as there are chase elements, explore elements and so on in that game. It relies extremely heavily on the RPGMaker engine.

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
So is V05 complete or still working on it? My CC needs to know.
I am still working on it, lik 85-90% of all renders are done. Then I have some post production left, like making smaller filesizes and stuff etc etc

kekelops1

Mar 7, 2021
Can please tell me if the MC married or not? (or have a fiancee/bf etc.) Any info is welcome.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes