darkdesigns

Oct 22, 2018
This game is pretty damn amazing!

I do wish there was more choices, however. Also reeeeeaaaally want to make Mel completely devoted to Klaudia, to the point she happily gets Amy involved in their antics as well. ;)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Scotsman1989

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Amazing game/story, I am stuck though in a dream hallway at some terminal asking me to type in the name of a movie that I just can not recall.

darkdesigns

Oct 22, 2018
Amazing game/story, I am stuck though in a dream hallway at some terminal asking me to type in the name of a movie that I just can not recall.
To my knowledge, there's only 2 terminal scenes... unless I missed something. One should say "tivoli is..." or something like that, and the other one doesn't ask anything... 0o

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bezimienny_gracz

QuietIndividual

Jun 16, 2022
mjolnir is the password, the "i hope it accepts the password without the swedish o" and the circling of the hammer in the picture are your hints

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Wonderful imaging in this one, and animations, (I really like that!)

The story is a little convoluted, and boring to me. <<<Note the "To Me"

But even skipping through a lot of it, I still caught the jest of the story, and got to the Perverted parts which is what I have to admit I enjoy the best. ( More anal stuff to fluff it out more in all directions would be nice, with possibly even more degrading dialog.) >> But the dialogue is really good as is, just I enjoy the humiliation scenes a lot.

Idea: Something I think would be a nice option in these games, though I have no Idea how hard it would be to implement, is having options for first person, third person, as in "She/He felt the hand on there bottom" OR "I felt the hand on my bottom". I think it would be a much more immersive dialogue in some instances. <<< just a personal Idea, probably not to everyone's taste. ( I mean we are roll playing, and in most games I tend to think of the protagonist as myself)

To The maker of the game >>> Thank you Very much for all your I am sure truly hard work on this. I think it is great!

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes